• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, three of them apparently.

Have you lot seen his new Facebook-page? This one IS official :wink2:

Alexander Rybak FB-page

and the word seems to spread well, every time I log onto it it's getting more and more people (though always the same that talk on the discussion board...I fell like I know them all :teehee:)

Got his album today....Love it...it's just "beautiful", well-composed, at times happy at times sad...And 13 horses is still my favorite. Plus I like the bonus track "500 miles" (Proclaimers cover)...well done! Especially considering that this is his first album. Sounds all very promising...:thumb_yello:

Just accidentally found this page

http://ont.by/ribak

It contains pics from his visit in Belarus and a chatlog or sth along the lines :aah: I managed to figuere it out quite well what he's saying using google translator.

Bye for a while now!

Handed in my B.A. thesis today, going back home tomorrow, and than London (not Mika related :aah:), and Mika's Paris gig.

So for all of you Allex fans - going to see Mika these next days: HAVE FUN! Can't wait for my turn as well....Wanna hear the news songs live so bad!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
He's coming to Belgium!!! :toot:

July 27 @ Lommel, tv show: hit the road.

Really? That's awesome!

Maybe I should fancy travelling to Belgium then?

Where is this how taking place? Brussels? :wub2:

Really? That's awesome!

Maybe I should fancy travelling to Belgium then?

Where is this how taking place? Brussels? :wub2:

You should! :aah: No it's not unfortunately; would have been a lot closer for me :teehee: It's in Lommel.

http://maps.google.be/maps?hl=nl&rlz=1C1GGLS_nlBE323BE323&q=lommel&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=be&ei=Np5QSvyqPKaRjAfEirGvBQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1

• 10 months later...

I'm bringing life to this thread. Come on, people. I just started listening to his album again and I'm really enjoying it.

I'm very curious about the opening of the Eurovision Song Contest tonight, last year's winner always performs...:biggrin2:

I'm bringing life to this thread. Come on, people. I just started listening to his album again and I'm really enjoying it.

I'm very curious about the opening of the Eurovision Song Contest tonight, last year's winner always performs...:biggrin2:

Oh yeah that's true :biggrin2: I hope he will get the chance to also play another song than fairytale (=

• 3 weeks later...

@Lonnie: Oh yes, he's really big in Russia, isn't he?

I've been a big fan for the first couple of months after he had won eurovision, but then I somehow lost interest...Still listening to his album from time to time but very seldom.

But I love what the press mad out of him and Lena getting along well :roftl:Especially in Germany they wrote about their assumed relationship all the time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tj2y8Y6140 :teehee:

I've been a big fan for the first couple of months after he had won eurovision, but then I somehow lost interest...Still listening to his album from time to time but very seldom.

But I love what the press mad out of him and Lena getting along well :roftl:Especially in Germany they wrote about their assumed relationship all the time...

him and Lena? :blink: wow, odd :lol3:

I didn't like the way he sang Fairytale in the Eurovision opening but I still listen to Fairytales casually... on Wikipedia it's also written that he released a new album on June 14th, which he obviously didn't :teehee: but I'm waiting for it! It's called "No Boundaries" according to Wiki :wink2:

Yes, he is. Russia loves him a lot!!

But on concert was only around 1000 people. I think because tickets been so expensive.

On stage he very funny and he beautifully played violin.

Press loves him more than his fans :biggrin2:

Relationship with Lena... :roftl: