• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, same here! lol

im quite fine. "getting ready" for fathers day. lol

haha yeah me too :aah:

I have to get ready soon because I'm going over my cousins/uncle's/aunt's house :naughty:

Hi..

hi becca :huglove: how are you?

haha yeah me too :aah:

I have to get ready soon because I'm going over my cousins/uncle's/aunt's house :naughty:

yea, we are going out to coffee, coming home, then going to my uncles/aunts house. but the internet is just way better. lol

Hello :bye:

Hello! how are you?!?! =P

Hi all. :bye:

I'm.. not so good. I am a freak.

I gotta go again. :teehee:

u a freak?? nahhh lol

Hello :b ye:

hey! :bye: how are you?

Hi all. :by e:

I'm.. not so good. I am a freak.

I gotta go again. :te ehee:

oh, why are you a freak?

I'm a freak too...I think everyone is a freak actually :naughty:

but I don't think being a freak is a bad thing :biggrin2:

I don't think I'm making sense :aah:

ah, okay :teehee: see you! love ya :bye::huglove:

yea, we are going out to coffee, coming home, then going to my uncles/aunts house. but the internet is just way better. lol

haha yeah :aah:

we are leaving at like 2 pm...so that gives me about 1 hour and 15 mins....so that gives me time to spend on the MFC :teehee:

u a freak?? nahhh lol

oh, why are you a freak?

I'm a freak too...I think everyone is a freak actually :naughty:

but I don't think being a freak is a bad thing :biggrin2:

I don't think I'm making sense :aah:

ah, okay :teehee: see you! love ya :bye::huglove:

Why am I a freak? Because I carved that in my leg. Because everyone around me says I am. Because I am different from the world around me. Because I talk to people I only know from the internet and because I trust them with whole my heart. Because everyone around me says that's wrong, and I still do. Because I think I am. Because I hurt myself.

Tons of reasons. I could give more.

I really have to go for dinner soon.

Why am I a freak? Because I carved that in my leg. Because everyone around me says I am. Because I am different from the world around me. Because I talk to people I only know from the internet and because I trust them with whole my heart. Because everyone around me says that's wrong, and I still do. Because I think I am. Because I hurt myself.

Tons of reasons. I could give more.

I really have to go for dinner soon.

Don't listen to the people telling you those things, they don't know what they are talking about....I don't think they really know who you are...try not to listen to them, And I know thats hard because people can be really mean, and words can be really powerful... but remember that we are always here if you need to talk :huglove:

I feel the same way sometimes, like some kids at my school are really mean, and I don't think that know what they are talking about....they don't think about anything...they are just trying to be better then everyone else, but really they are hurtful and annoying and mean....But that doesn't mean I have to listen to them.........and that why I love coming on the mfc because people here always seem to cheer me up......:wub2:

I'm sorry, I'm just talking and talking.....I don't know :blush-anim-cl:

I hope you feel better :huglove:

Don't listen to the people telling you those things, they don't know what they are talking about....I don't think they really know who you are...try not to listen to them, And I know thats hard because people can be really mean, and words can be really powerful... but remember that we are always here if you need to talk :huglove:

I feel the same way sometimes, like some kids at my school are really mean, and I don't think that know what they are talking about....they don't think about anything...they are just trying to be better then everyone else, but really they are hurtful and annoying and mean....But that doesn't mean I have to listen to them.........and that why I love coming on the mfc because people here always seem to cheer me up......:wub2:

I'm sorry, I'm just talking and talking.....I don't know :blush-anim-cl:

I hope you feel better :huglove:

Thank you..

But you know, I'll always have 'freak' in my leg. It will never go away. And then, when I see it, I'll remember what a freak I am, and why I don't deserve to live.

Edited by Shikutukumimika