Hello!!!!!! Is anyone here??

I need help.. I have to write an essay about anything.. I would write it about Mika but I've written about him already.. does anyone have a suggestion?

Hi! :bye: Hmm you could write about music in general :biggrin2: or maybe your favorite city...like traveling...or something like that? I'm not too good with coming up with ideas :aah:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw! You're sick? What do you have? I hope you get better soon:huglove:

I'm good... It's been a long day... I stayed home all day...

Hmm I'm not really sure, its like a head cold...I'm not sure what its called :aah: Thanks :huglove:

Ohh, did anything cool happen while you were at home? :D

Hmm I'm not really sure, its like a head cold...I'm not sure what its called :aah: Thanks :huglove:

Ohh, did anything cool happen while you were at home? :D

Like a headache? or brainfreeze? like when you drink too fast a cold drink and your head hurts a lot...

Oh well.. something happened...its a long sotry... quiete weird too.. do you want to hear it?

Like a headache? or brainfreeze? like when you drink too fast a cold drink and your head hurts a lot...

Oh well.. something happened...its a long sotry... quiete weird too.. do you want to hear it?

No..I feel sneez-y...I don't know if that made sense x) I had a headache last night though :dunno:

Oh yeah sure, if you want to tell me :wink2:

No..I feel sneez-y...I don't know if that made sense x) I had a headache last night though :dunno:

Oh yeah sure, if you want to tell me :wink2:

I'm sure you'll feel better in the morning...

OK so here's the story:

I was at home and I got a call form really bad people that wanted to steal from me. A strange woman said my dad was in debt for 18 million pesos (which is a lot!!) and that he had supposedly turned in stolen checks to pay it... the I had to get all the things that were expensive and stuff for somthing I never understood... I was really scared... but it was all a lie

I'm sure you'll feel better in the morning...

OK so here's the story:

I was at home and I got a call form really bad people that wanted to steal from me. A strange woman said my dad was in debt for 18 million pesos (which is a lot!!) and that he had supposedly turned in stolen checks to pay it... the I had to get all the things that were expensive and stuff for somthing I never understood... I was really scared... but it was all a lie

Thats really strange :boxed: Seems like it was a scam...maybe they were trying to get money from you or something...Like those emails when they say that "they are in a lot of trouble and would love it if you could send them money"...those emails are weird...did you figure out why they called? :dunno:

• 3 weeks later...
Hello everyone!! :bye: My American friend made a man-doll for me!! and she send it to me, i just love him :wub2: what do you think? She's amazing! :))

snimek029.jpg

snimek026.th.jpg

Terez

Wow! Thats really awesome :biggrin2: I love it :wub2: I tried making one of those dolls things but it was that other one Mika wears...and it didn't come out as good :aah:

Can I join?

Of course :biggrin2: Welcome :D

Hey, anyone else here participate in the global dance event?

here is my vid, that shows me and my two sisters:

And look what I got:

P3140119.jpg

My sisters and I have them. :biggrin2: They don't know Mika owns one yet though because they would tell that to Mom and my other sister and they would think me mad. :roftl: