never before heard song

I always loved that interview purely because of that snippet of that song. :wub2:

I never actually noticed this song. Fro this interview all I remember that he sang "La donna e mobile" ... My brain only recognises backgound songs if I have already heard them before.... Plus, I usually never watch videos and interviews twice, so I can only remember the things that stick to my mind for the first time :biggrin2:

Is it just me or was that song in the background of the dvd as well? I thought that there was one part in the first dvd with the same song in the background. When Mika is sitting at the piano...Oh I remember didn't he sing a bit of the lyrics to it at the piano! It sounds to me like the same song.

Can you help us where it is exactly?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whaaa- first time ive seen this interview (and I thought i saw it all- shame on me :( ) and noticed the songs thanks to all the comments, i must say, this is very song for sorrow material (or at least i think so)

his voice is great there- and who knew he was also a great pizza maker?! im telling you- god divides tallents unevenly- I cant find one thing mika cant do! (well, maybe the square root of 121 XD )

god it just makes you love him, dosnt it?

(gonna check out the other parts of the interview later)