E ne vorrò di più... di più..

Provare a

Dimenticare che

Va sempre male e che

Siamo nei guai

Che il mondo è mal ridotto...

l'han già detto, tu.. tu prendine

Di più... di più... Di più... di più..

aaw,Tiziano thread. When did Perdono come out? Nevermind,but ever since I've loved what this guy did. Ok maybe last albums...not as fantastic as the first two

But he's amazing with words and has one of the best voices I've heard. I remember about 8 years ago when I was almost surprised my Rosso Relativo CD didn't crack from the times I listened to it.

Not to mention running like an idiot to the store to get 111 whe it got released. To be quite honest, Centoundici was the last physical CD I baught,before this year.

I don't really do Cd's but some people really are worth it

Never seen him live tho,was supposed to catch a gig that got cancelled unfortunately...but what can ya do

He probably was the first one whose songs got to me. He's written some amazing things,made being a teenager quite good for me :biggrin2:

aaw,Tiziano thread. When did Perdono come out? Nevermind,but ever since I've loved what this guy did. Ok maybe last albums...not as fantastic as the first two

But he's amazing with words and has one of the best voices I've heard. I remember about 8 years ago when I was almost surprised my Rosso Relativo CD didn't crack from the times I listened to it.

Not to mention running like an idiot to the store to get 111 whe it got released. To be quite honest, Centoundici was the last physical CD I baught,before this year.

Never seen him live tho,was supposed to catch a gig that got cancelled unfortunately...but what can ya do

He probably was the first one whose songs got to me. He's written some amazing things,made being a teenager quite good for me :biggrin2:

awww is amazig Rosso relativo is Great :wub2:i love tzn ferro :blush-anim-cl:

is a person unique

their feelings are unique, I love your songs are so beautiful captivates me every time I hear it, I had the opportunity to meet her, is a careful, where you see it is a great person:wub2:

Welcome to the Thread of TIZIANO FERRO :wink2:

:huglove:

awww is amazig Rosso relativo is Great :wub2:i love tzn ferro :blush-anim-cl:

is a person unique

their feelings are unique, I love your songs are so beautiful captivates me every time I hear it, I had the opportunity to meet her, is a careful, where you see it is a great person:wub2:

Welcome to the Thread of TIZIANO FERRO :wink2:

:huglove:

senti,possiam parlare pure in italiano se e' piu facile :wink2:

Would have loved to meet him too,I actually talked to him on myspace at one point,just felt I had to get the "Thankyou" out of me.

aww parla italiano molto bene :wink2:

veramente parlare con lui :wub2: è maraviglioso :swoon:

ci credo! poi magari adesso sarebbe meglio. 8 anni fa ero ancora un po la ragazza matta per il cantante e chissa che li avrei detto,adesso userei il cervello un po di piu :naughty:

uuh what? I'm absent just for a day and all these fans come out? :shocked::roftl:

Btw Hi! :biggrin2: I completely agree with you about the first two albums...His music style was very different...though I've loved the other albums too :blush-anim-cl: