Meeting in London?

Emerald

Hiiiii!! :D

I've opened a thread about that already, but the title wasn't clear so....

I'll be in London from July 19th to August 16th and I was wondering if some MFC Londoners would like to meet? :original:

76153~In-Love-with-London-Affiches.jpg

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'll be there from the 19th til... Whenever I go on holiday.. Which I think is the 24th. So I'll still be there for a few days :original:

Cool! :original: I'd be really happy to meet you!

Hihi I'll prepare my answers for the interview:aah: I'm sure I'll suck haha

No you won't :bleh: There's always so much to say when it comes to the MFC and Mika anyway :teehee: Plus it's more exciting when your answers are spontaneous :das:

Hiiiii!! :D

I've opened a thread about that already, but the title wasn't clear so....

I'll be in London from July 19th to August 16th and I was wondering if some MFC Londoners would like to meet? :original:

76153~In-Love-with-London-Affiches.jpg

would love 2 meet up with u as i live in london...... just tell me where and when. im there. saturdays best 4 me as ive got so many kids and the other half is not at work if not theres the mummy in law xxx:pbjt:

No you won't :bleh: There's always so much to say when it comes to the MFC and Mika anyway :teehee: Plus it's more exciting when your answers are spontaneous :das:

Yeah, but if I don't prepare anything, I will first of all be really red (well I'll be red anyway...) and second of all, I'll loose my means (can you say that in English??) and my voice will be shaky and it'll be awful!!!!

would love 2 meet up with u as i live in london...... just tell me where and when. im there. saturdays best 4 me as ive got so many kids and the other half is not at work if not theres the mummy in law xxx:pbjt:

Cool ^^ I think it's best to wait a little longer to see who's in, then we'll be able to say where and when:thumb_yello:

Yeah, but if I don't prepare anything, I will first of all be really red (well I'll be red anyway...) and second of all, I'll loose my means (can you say that in English??) and my voice will be shaky and it'll be awful!!!!

Cool ^^ I think it's best to wait a little longer to see who's in, then we'll be able to say where and when:thumb_yello:

right o will look forward 2 it. u dont mind me coming along if it all goes ahead xx :wink2:

It'll be fine! We can stay somewhere very cold, reduce the redness a bit and give you some sugar to keep you hyper, no way will you be shaky then :naughty:

It'll be fine! We can stay somewhere very cold, reduce the redness a bit and give you some sugar to keep you hyper, no way will you be shaky then :naughty:

Haha ok:roftl:

I guess we'll have to do this interview on the 21th, cause I'll arrive on the 19th and the 20th is my first day at the language school. And after, the deadline will be passed so...... :original:

Haha ok:roftl:

I guess we'll have to do this interview on the 21th, cause I'll arrive on the 19th and the 20th is my first day at the language school. And after, the deadline will be passed so...... :original:

That's fine! I am now here til beginning of August.. Made a bit of change of plans :teehee:

That's fine! I am now here til beginning of August.. Made a bit of change of plans :teehee:

Something to do with iTunes festival maybe:teehee:

I won't be able to make that, cause, like I said in the other thread, I'll be there from the 14th till the 17th of July. :doh:

Yeah I know... that's too bad.... we'll meet some other time, during a gig hopefully!! :original:

Yeah I know... that's too bad.... we'll meet some other time, during a gig hopefully!! :original:

Yeah, that be great! :biggrin2:

(Oh, and if there's any MFCers in London when I am, I wouldn't mind running into you. :mf_rosetinted: Altough my parents may have made plans to do stuff which they haven't told me about. :roftl:)

Edited by Nielo

Yeah, that be great! :biggrin2:

(Oh, and if there's any MFCers in London when I am, I wouldn't mind running into you. :mf_rosetinted: Altough my parents may have made plans to do stuff which they haven't told me about. :roftl:)

Haha:roftl:

Haha and what if you don't get your tickets eh?:aah:

Don't say that! :tears: I'm trying to think positively! But anyway, if I don't win I will just sneak in :mf_rosetinted: Or camouflage myself somehow. Hmmm...

Don't say that! :tears: I'm trying to think positively! But anyway, if I don't win I will just sneak in :mf_rosetinted: Or camouflage myself somehow. Hmmm...

Hahahahaha:roftl::naughty: Do you know if it's "easy" to win? Cause it'd be SO suitable for me!! :D

Well I'm always available :das: Well usually anyway :bleh:

Hahahahaha:roftl::naughty: Do you know if it's "easy" to win? Cause it'd be SO suitable for me!! :D

Well, depends how many people apply and how many tickets they give out. And with every ticket it admits 2 people into the venue. So if you're lucky, you can hang around the venue and ask if someone has a spare +1 or you can wait til everyone goes in and ask if they'll let you in even without a ticket. They let some people last time, but that was a different venue.

Well, depends how many people apply and how many tickets they give out. And with every ticket it admits 2 people into the venue. So if you're lucky, you can hang around the venue and ask if someone has a spare +1 or you can wait til everyone goes in and ask if they'll let you in even without a ticket. They let some people last time, but that was a different venue.

Oh ok ^^ Thanks for the info:thumb_yello:

I applied twice (once on Facebook the other on the other link) but I guess I can't apply two times hehe and a friend of mine applied as well ^^. We'll see! But that'd be great, and it's a FRIDAY!!!:biggrin2: