Meeting in London?

Emerald

Oh ok ^^ Thanks for the info:thumb_yello:

I applied twice (once on Facebook the other on the other link) but I guess I can't apply two times hehe and a friend of mine applied as well ^^. We'll see! But that'd be great, and it's a FRIDAY!!!:biggrin2:

Good luck! Hope some of us (or those who are all able to attend) get the chance. Free Mika gig, cannot miss out on that :swoon:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm always available :das: Well usually anyway :bleh:

Cool. :biggrin2: (Since I really don't know what I might be doing those days, I'll just randomly shout your name in the street. :mf_rosetinted:)

Cool. :biggrin2: (Since I really don't know what I might be doing those days, I'll just randomly shout your name in the street. :mf_rosetinted:)

Sounds like a good idea :thumb_yello: Shout it loud and clear though, London is a big city :teehee:

Sounds like a good idea :thumb_yello: Shout it loud and clear though, London is a big city :teehee:

Oh, I will. Don't worry. :biggrin2:

(I might actually do it, even if just to see the looks on my parents faces. :roftl:)

Oh, I will. Don't worry. :biggrin2:

(I might actually do it, even if just to see the looks on my parents faces. :roftl:)

Poor things. They're going to start worrying about their kid :teehee: Or are they already used to it? :naughty:

haha im well up 4 it let me know as im only half a hour from london :wub2:

Cool! I'll let you know when I know anything. ^^

Poor things. They're going to start worrying about their kid :teehee: Or are they already used to it? :naughty:

:roftl:

They're not really used to it, cos I'm good at pretending to be normal. :naughty:

(They might be wondering what uni is doing to me though. :roftl:)

:roftl:

They're not really used to it, cos I'm good at pretending to be normal. :naughty:

(They might be wondering what uni is doing to me though. :roftl:)

Hum, if only they knew that uni isn't what's causing this problem :teehee:

I'll be around for most of that time (except for a week in Spain) so I will definitely see you at some point!

*cough* also doing like Danika and rearranging my holiday in Spain which was meant to start on July 31st :roftl: *cough*

I'll be around for most of that time (except for a week in Spain) so I will definitely see you at some point!

*cough* also doing like Danika and rearranging my holiday in Spain which was meant to start on July 31st :roftl: *cough*

High 5 :punk: Holidays can sooo wait :rolls_eyes:

:biggrin2: GREAT!!!

Do you happen to have 2 spare tickets for the iTunes festival?:roftl:

:biggrin2: GREAT!!!

Do you happen to have 2 spare tickets for the iTunes festival?:roftl:

I wish!! I'm making plans assuming (hoping!) that I will get tickets. I really really really hope so. I loved the 2007 Mika itunes gig and I want moooooooooooooooore! :mf_lustslow:

I wish!! I'm making plans assuming (hoping!) that I will get tickets. I really really really hope so. I loved the 2007 Mika itunes gig and I want moooooooooooooooore! :mf_lustslow:

The one at the ICA was amazing! :wub2: The venue was great, so was the performance. I think I will actually go to this gig even if I don't win tickets. I've really got my mind set on it :naughty:

The one at the ICA was amazing! :wub2: The venue was great, so was the performance. I think I will actually go to this gig even if I don't win tickets. I've really got my mind set on it :naughty:

So how are we getting in then? :naughty:

And yes, the ICA one was incredibly amazing. Here's my face at the end of it, I look so ecstatic :roftl::

M.jpg

And yes, the ICA one was incredibly amazing. Here's my face at the end of it, I look so ecstatic :roftl::

M.jpg

We'll find a way. We always do :teehee:

Aww, cute photo :biggrin2:

Great photo!!!! :wub2: Is it the famous "apple pose"?

I really hope I'll get tickets too, cause it'd be so suitable for Elena and me!!!!! :D :D :D

And FREE!!! :D:boing:

That's the best part of it :teehee:

M.jpg

Oh what a cute pic!:wub2:

Mika in his beloved apple pose and Sariflor still so pure and innocent, she must have had no idea of how busy the coming years would be for a true fan!:wub2:

Hum, if only they knew that uni isn't what's causing this problem :teehee:

:teehee:

They won't find out. :mf_rosetinted:

M.jpg

Such a cute photo!!!

Edited by Nielo