What made you laugh today?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL YAY!!!!!

i was searching everywhere for this thread i remembered something so super funny (well at least to me and mika cherry)

ok so...

at the australian concert last year we were behind tall people (you know who you are) and we could barely see, but when that orianthi lady was on, one of them sat down and i was like oh so cute, theres a kid here and mika cherry was like what the? and i was like why is she sitting down shes gonna miss out on mika and kept going on about how small she is and lucky she is to be here and mika cherry is like are you serious? and i was like yeah, but shes wasting it by sitting down and that she should stand up because she wont be able to see andmika cherry :roftl: told me it was the lady that was standing in front of us, and i was sooo confused but we were laughing so much :roftl::roftl:

i was so serious i could have hit mika cherry for making me sound crazy :roftl::roftl:

wow im still laughing!!!! :teehee:

'yeah see the problem is... you're shoulders are a bit wierd'

me: :blink:

'erm, let me explain it another way... your brain doesn't know that your shoulder muscles exist and that is why you're in pain.'

me: :shock:

'ok here's another way to describe it... 'body in space' is wher your body knows each muscle and uses them as they should be used ok?'

me: yeah, ok...

'right, in your case, your body chooses not to use certain muscles, so now we have to train your brain and remind it that these muscles are still here and not off on perminant holiday, that ok for you?'

me: :lmfao:

xx

lol when i was out with my parents today and someone was getting married...(the groom had his own car) and they overtook us and all of a sudden started speeding and it was so funny..i have no idea why i just keep laughing...the poor guy looked so scared in the back