What made you laugh today?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a totally crazy man came to my office today and told me that he saw an allien steal his car in the Parking I'm working for :roftl:

he had surely taken drogs or something but he was really funny!!! I told him I will call the police and that he should go outside to see if he can see a UFO or something flying :naughty: he never came back....

it's not really nice to laugh at people but this guy was really a masterpiece!!!!

a totally crazy man came to my office today and told me that he saw an allien steal his car in the Parking I'm working for :roftl:

he had surely taken drogs or something but he was really funny!!! I told him I will call the police and that he should go outside to see if he can see a UFO or something flying :naughty: he never came back....

it's not really nice to laugh at people but this guy was really a masterpiece!!!!

Hahaha!!! :lmfao: That actually made ME laugh :teehee:

Hi!

I made boiled egg by MICROWAVE tonight, because I didn't enough time to boil it for salad though I knew it dangerous.

(I think you can guess what I'm gonnga say .....) When I touched the egg by spoon, suddenly it exploded !!!! Then came to my neck and eyeblows ....why to eyeblows? Looked so silly face!

This reminded me SLOWLY of YT 'coke and peppermint tablet.. or something' that Mika posted on the Mikasounds before. Hope you remember. Hahaha...not so funny? Just dangerous??

Hi!

I made boiled egg by MICROWAVE tonight, because I didn't enough time to boil it for salad though I knew it dangerous.

(I think you can guess what I'm gonnga say .....) When I touched the egg by spoon, suddenly it exploded !!!! Then came to my neck and eyeblows ....why to eyeblows? Looked so silly face!

This reminded me SLOWLY of YT 'coke and peppermint tablet.. or something' that Mika posted on the Mikasounds before. Hope you remember. Hahaha...not so funny? Just dangerous??

:teehee: I shouldn't laugh - it sounds dangerous - you shouldn't do it :wags_finger:

I hope you weren't hurt - it must have been hot :aah:

But you did make me smile :biggrin2:

The way my Wii Fit said "open your eyes" :lmfao: Omggggg I was on the floor for hours :roftl:

LMAOOO I LOVE WHEN THE WiiFit says "Measuring...Measuring...Measuring.. All Done!"...

at the most awkward moments my sisters and i would mimic those words

and it would be a continuous, non-stop laughing for hours!!:roftl: bwahaaahaaaa

BUT that's not what made me laugh today...until now...

My mom woke me up at 3 am, brought me outside to the balcony, to show me a cloud that looked like MIKA! And then she started singing Relax Take It Easy and at the time i was just RLLY tired.. now that i think of it.. my mom is crazy... and it's all because of me and my Mika obsession... :S

LMAOOO I LOVE WHEN THE WiiFit says "Measuring...Measuring...Measuring.. All Done!"...

at the most awkward moments my sisters and i would mimic those words

and it would be a continuous, non-stop laughing for hours!!:roftl: bwahaaahaaaa

BUT that's not what made me laugh today...until now...

My mom woke me up at 3 am, brought me outside to the balcony, to show me a cloud that looked like MIKA! And then she started singing Relax Take It Easy and at the time i was just RLLY tired.. now that i think of it.. my mom is crazy... and it's all because of me and my Mika obsession... :S

Omg! I love it when it says that =D It's the funniest thing ever :naughty: I wonder who actually did the voices for that thing :roftl:

and Hahahaha :roftl::roftl:

My mum made me laugh just :naughty: there's a thunder storm and she's screaming (cause she's scared) and she said "OK, kids, let's have an adventure under the table." :roftl::roftl::roftl::lmfao:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Umm..I was just taking a 'what color are your real eyes' quiz :naughty: and this was my result

What color are your real eyes?

Your Result: Red

You are an evil hearted person and you scare people.you hurt people and just be RUDE!!!!you have an evil look and you're heart is coal black.you have a hairstlye that makes you look plain evil!no one wants to be around you.Try to be more kinder!

I'm really not that bad, I promise.

Umm..I was just taking a 'what color are your real eyes' quiz :naughty: and this was my result

What color are your real eyes?

Your Result: Red

You are an evil hearted person and you scare people.you hurt people and just be RUDE!!!!you have an evil look and you're heart is coal black.you have a hairstlye that makes you look plain evil!no one wants to be around you.Try to be more kinder!

I'm really not that bad, I promise.

Omg!!!! That's hilarious.. the person who did that quiz must really hate people with red eyes!!! hahahahaha