Back =D

mark0495

Hey guys,

I know I never officially left you, but it felt like it though. A quick peek at my profile shows me that I wasn't here for almost 3 months, and before that 3 months, I wasn't here really frequently... time for a comeback, though :biggrin2: I can be found everywhere on the boards again and especially at the Fourplets thread(!). Sorry that I was gone without a proper goodbye, but I'm having a very tough time at the moment at school and in my private life, messy all around. Nice thing; maybe in the future I can write a book about this part of my life :aah: It's got everything needed... Death, real love, friendship and annoying people at school who are ready to cross the border between annoying and bully-ish kinds of people. Eek. Well, happy to be back though! LICM is still getting more and more important to me, and I haven't forgotten you or something, so I'm still a true MFCer :wink2: Hope to see you at the forums! :biggrin2:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh gosh, you're back :boxed:

Just kidding :bleh:

It's good to have you back, we've missed you :huglove:

And there's someone in the (now pretty much dead) dutch thread that's gonna be very happy with your company I think :naughty::roftl:

Oh gosh, you're back :boxed:

Just kidding

It's good to have you back, we've missed you :huglove:

And there's someone in the (now pretty much dead) dutch thread that's gonna be very happy with your company I think :naughty:

:naughty: Hm, I wonder who that might be, considering she would be HAPPY :shocked::roftl: Thank youuuuu :blush-anim-cl:

Hey guys,

I know I never officially left you, but it felt like it though. A quick peek at my profile shows me that I wasn't here for almost 3 months, and before that 3 months, I wasn't here really frequently... time for a comeback, though :biggrin2: I can be found everywhere on the boards again and especially at the Fourplets thread(!). Sorry that I was gone without a proper goodbye, but I'm having a very tough time at the moment at school and in my private life, messy all around. Nice thing; maybe in the future I can write a book about this part of my life :aah: It's got everything needed... Death, real love, friendship and annoying people at school who are ready to cross the border between annoying and bully-ish kinds of people. Eek. Well, happy to be back though! LICM is still getting more and more important to me, and I haven't forgotten you or something, so I'm still a true MFCer :wink2: Hope to see you at the forums! :biggrin2:

ahh! mark!!!! i havent talked to you in forever! so glad you are back =]