Queuing for GA gigs - thoughts, feedback, suggestions?

lollipop_monkey

I'm on the same boat. I never really queue for any other artist with this interest, so I can't really say....Though in my experience, Mika fans queue earlier than other fans :naughty:

Mika fans ABSOLUTELY are the earliest queuers . . . no other artist out there is as EXCITING to be close to!!! :fangurl:

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you are right

the french community is of great importance for mika and his project!:thumb_yello:

I second this. When I first joined MFC I heard whispers about tension between MFC and Mikawebsite. What's the point of that? At the end of the day, we're all Mika fans, none are "better" fans than others. Mikawebsite members love Mika just as much as MFCers do. And the French fans I met in Paris were lovely. :wub2:

Why do the first 100? ... I would feel mega left out of I was out of this loop , surely it needs to be applied to everyone? :blink:

Because beyond the first 100 people, the rest don't really care where they end up inside the venue. If you're the 9,000th fan to arrive at a gig, you clearly aren't concerned with being in the first couple rows.

RECAP.

MFC does not = better fans.

There was no way of knowing being a registered member here at MFC, in 2007, was going to lead to any perks.

MIKA or Team MIKA chose to associate with MFC for their reasons. We did get lucky.

But at the same time, many people did work hard to promote MIKA in their own ways. Despite inevitable grumblings that occur from time to time, the international community that we've established into many friendships is quite remarkable in it's own right.

That's it really, plain and simple.

EDIT: Sorry Mana, again off topic as we know this thread was opened to discuss opinions about QUEUEING. :naughty:

:bow:

Thank you Suzy! You can take my thread off topic anytime you'd like, if you'd like to post such wise words. :roftl:

I don't know how it works for other artists ? because Mika is the only one I queue for hours for his gigs !! Do the fan clubs make systems too ??

Hanson's fan club does. :naughty:

I arrived at the venue about four hours before the doors, and got a nice sharpie number on my hand from one of their fan club members. It was quite identical to the system MFC used on this acoustic tour. :teehee:

They are FANATICAL :freak: We are :fangurl:

I don't want to spend DAYS at the venue . . don't think Mika could keep us in Ice Cream THAT long!!! :roftl:

:roftl: well, he could try !!! we never know !

I would never queue days in advance. That's downright crazy. :P

They're insane :shocked: Honestly, this people are totally crazy...

Well, at the beginning of my "fan-life" I always said that I'll never queue all the day for a gig and I arrived in front of the PDP before the sun rose up ! :teehee::aah:

I second this. When I first joined MFC I heard whispers about tension between MFC and Mikawebsite. What's the point of that? At the end of the day, we're all Mika fans, none are "better" fans than others. Mikawebsite members love Mika just as much as MFCers do. And the French fans I met in Paris were lovely. :wub2:

:wub2::thumb_yello:

And thanks for the update abour other fan club :wink2: