hiiiiiiiiiii

girlsssss

i`m so damn happy!!!!!!!

MY DAD ORDERED THE MICHAEL JACKSON OPUS! :yay: :yay: :yay:

i love him :biggrin2:

hey girls,i think i'll be away from this forum and away from making macros for quite a while.i just lost my dad this morning.now i know exactly how paris felt when michael passed,i felt the exact similar pain when my dad was gone.you girls take good care of yourself.i'll miss you.but i'll be back when i recover from this grief.

ohhhhhhhhhh

i`m so sorry :sad:

take care... this must really hard... i know what i`ll do without my dad... take care :huglove: i hope that you and your family are ok... lots of kisses ^^

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chantelle, I would love for you to make a vid teaching the dances!!

I hope you're feeling better :huglove: Are you addicted to MJJC yet? ;)

I just got my TII tickets....

Right, bedtime.

Love to all.

Yana, this is for you...I stole it from MJJC, I love it...:roftl::wub2:

2wrlwfm.jpg

I hope you're feeling better :huglove Are you addicted to MJJC yet? ;)

Right, bedtime.

Love to all.

2wrlwfm.jpg

me addicted to the mjjc NEVERRRRR lmfao oh yeah i've been on there for freakin' hours & hours i tell ya lol

I'm super addicted

i've mainly been on the macros thread (i've posted a few too)

and also the manhood thread lmfao saucy stuff

I thought this place corrupted me that place has corrupted me further lmfao :lmfao::naughty:

I haven't looked at Michael jackson in THAT way for years :das: that's changed now lol:wink2::mf_lustslow::wub2::teehee:

Ohh well I shall have to see what I can do vis a vis the teaching the dances I am a little better now I must say (it's been 6 days i've been unwell now so it's nearly over thank goodness) I shall just have to see what i can do with my stupid digicam

it really isn't that great tbh

also it's a matter of figuring out how to best explain things & also trying not to feel like a prat & i don't have anyone to hold my cam for me & no tripod

i shall have to figure things out & see if I can do something

if I had a friend here in Hull to film me it'd help a great deal I sadly don't have any friends here all my friends live far too far away which is sucky :(

I'll let you know if i figure some way of doing it o.k

Oh good choices, they're exactly the ones I want to learn!

OMG honey I'm so so sorry. I don't know what to say. I'm sending you prayers and love and hugs. Please know that I'm here if you need me. Take care of yourself, give yourself plenty of time, and we'll be here when you feel ready to come back.

Lots of love,

Niamh.

this's so shocking... i hope you'll recover soon... take care yana!!

god bless you!! we'll always be here whenever you need someone to chat with.

xxxx

omg that is really terrible...

lots and lots of love and hugs, You'll be in my thoughts and prayers sweetie!

OMG oh dear that's not good oh I'm sooo sorry for you (((hugs))) that's terrible my thoughts are with you & your family at this awful time

We're all here when you come back o.k :flowers2

they are good arten't they indeed I'd post a youtube clip of me demonstrating & teaching the beat it dance if a) I wasn't unwell & b) my camera didn't suck lol

Oh my gosh, Yana! That's unbelievable, I can't imagine what you're going through right now. My thoughts and prayers go out to you, always. Feel better.

Much love,

Harpreet

What??? :tears Thats horrible, I dont have words.............

Hope you and your family are ok, and if you need something, please, dont be affraid of pm me, ok??? I know Im not so much round here lately, but I will try to help ya, ok?

Be strong huglove:

ohhhhhhhhhh

i`m so sorry :sad

take care... this must really hard... i know what i`ll do without my dad... take care :huglove: i hope that you and your family are ok... lots of kisses ^^

i just regained my strength to come back here only to be overwhelmed by the amount of love from all of you.a million thanks wouldn't be enough,i]m speechless.i can only say i love all of you more,no..love all of you MOST.i'm so touched by all the wallposts on fb,the visitor messages and pm-s..everything.thank you so so much! and girls,i'm back :wink2: no worries,i've never been feeling any better than this.

I hope you're feeling better :huglove: Are you addicted to MJJC yet? ;)

Right, bedtime.

Love to all.

2wrlwfm.jpg

niamh how did u know i was lurking all along :roftl: i couldn't resist actually.i've been lurking during my absence.but now i'm back,and i just wanna let u girls know that this macro made me smile:

roflbot-tlqo.jpg

when i saw it,i had a positive thought.my dad was a bigger fan of mike than i am.i just took his laptop home and found MILLIONS of MJ TRACKS! gosh,i thought i was the only one who got into the craze.he always wanted to meet mike in person but never got the chance to.so,i thought to myself 'wow..i bet dad's having so much fun with mike up there,moonwalking and all.i bet they're best friends already'.so,that was what kept me going.

here's another:

2lbnnrn.jpg

:aah:

anddd...to girls who have been lurking in the manhood thread:

bye4k.jpg

good to be back..xxxx

i just regained my strength to come back here only to be overwhelmed by the amount of love from all of you.a million thanks wouldn't be enough,i]m speechless.i can only say i love all of you more,no..love all of you MOST.i'm so touched by all the wallposts on fb,the visitor messages and pm-s..everything.thank you so so much! and girls,i'm back :wink2: no worries,i've never been feeling any better than this.

niamh how did u know i was lurking all along :roftl: i couldn't resist actually.i've been lurking during my absence.but now i'm back,and i just wanna let u girls know that this macro made me smile:

roflbot-tlqo.jpg

when i saw it,i had a positive thought.my dad was a bigger fan of mike than i am.i just took his laptop home and found MILLIONS of MJ TRACKS! gosh,i thought i was the only one who got into the craze.he always wanted to meet mike in person but never got the chance to.so,i thought to myself 'wow..i bet dad's having so much fun with mike up there,moonwalking and all.i bet they're best friends already'.so,that was what kept me going.

here's another:

2lbnnrn.jpg

bye4k.jpg

good to be back..xxxx

aww so glad to have you back again :huglove: we'll try & cheer you up & make you feel better as best as we can o.k

maybe we can't take the pain away but we can make you smile or at the very least make you feel someone cares

ehem me lurking in the manhood thread? Neverrrrr I'm sweet & innocent me

here's a clip or two of mj that might put a smile on your face (they did for me i'll tell you)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6XDhIibZtg&feature=channel_page

warning do NOT under any circumstances eat or drink while watching that clip

i was drinking water & was trying my hardest not to choke or spit it out all over the computer lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGn4RT4j0Io&feature=channel_page

yes i hope your dad is now having fun with Michael I'm sure he will be

don't forget we're here to chat to if you want :)

aww so glad to have you back again :huglove: we'll try & cheer you up & make you feel better as best as we can o.k

maybe we can't take the pain away but we can make you smile or at the very least make you feel someone cares

here's a clip or two of mj that might put a smile on your face (they did for me i'll tell you)

i was drinking water & was trying my hardest not to choke or spit it out all over the computer lol

don't forget we're here to chat to if you want :)

thanks for the warning,i think i just LOL-ed :naughty:

and the rest are :shocked: gasms..haha.that totally cheered me up,thnks hunn.

roflbot-tlqo.jpg

here's another:

2lbnnrn.jpg

bye4k.jpg

good to be back..xxxx

Aww, Im glad that you are now feeling better, sweetie. Im glad, also, to see you back here, even tho I wont be able to chat with you so much.

Thanks a lot for the macros, they made me laugh so hard! :roftl: My family is starting to think Im crazy, they just see the pic and the words, but dont understand a thing :lmao:

Aww, thats so sweet! Im sure your dad is with Mike now, and they are together dancing and singing :wub2: All you have to do now is listening to Mike's songs and they will make you feel better (well, Mike's and Mika's and every single happy song you love :wub2:)

Tons of kisses and hugs for ya :huglove:

Btw, I just saw that one of my fave cinema magazines is giving the This Is It poster!!! Cant wait to have it hanging on my wall!!

roflbot-tlqo.jpg

here's another:

2lbnnrn.jpg

:a ah:

bye4k.jpg

good to be back..xxxx

welcome back :huglove:

i`m so happy to see here again ^^

manhood thread? :das: ummmmmmmmm

i want the link of that please :aah:

michael and your dad must be having fun and at the same taking care of you... i`ll be there if you need something :)

aww so glad to have you back again :hu glove: we'll try & cheer you up & make you feel better as best as we can o.k

don't forget we're here to chat to if you want )

:shocked:

love it!!!!! hahahhahah

that was soo funny and hot at the same time :das:

wow dear u are back!!!! tough girl!

juz do whatever u want say whatever u want!!!

we'll keep u company for no dount :huglove:

ur last lines are sweet. (sorry i know it's not a very appropriate word but it's the 1st word came to my mind) i mean, Mike and ur Dad must be happy together wishing and blessing their lovely fan/girl to keep on going.

btw i'm gonna buy TII tix tmr!! still deciding the date to go cuz i must become emotional aft watching it.... need to make sure that'd be a blank day juz for me to meditate over and over. and i think i'll go watch it alone.

lots of luv

xxx

Aww, Im glad that you are now feeling better, sweetie. Im glad, also, to see you back here, even tho I wont be able to chat with you so much.

Thanks a lot for the macros, they made me laugh so hard! :roftl My family is starting to think Im crazy, they just see the pic and the words, but dont understand a thing :lmao

Aww, thats so sweet! Im sure your dad is with Mike now, and they are together dancing and singing :wub2 All you have to do now is listening to Mike's songs and they will make you feel better (well, Mike's and Mika's and every single happy song you love wub2)

Tons of kisses and hugs for ya :huglove

Btw, I just saw that one of my fave cinema magazines is giving the This Is It poster!!! Cant wait to have it hanging on my wall!!

i'm glad to be back and see all of you here too :huglove: it's ok dear,you being here eventhough once in awhile is enough to make me happy.hahaha,that's the exact reaction when my family saw them! gosh..they just dun get the humor in it.

yeap,he always tried to do the moonwalk when i was younger.listening to Stranger In Moscow now hun,can't stop listening to it.somehow,it connects to me and makes me feel happy.

can i ask u a favor,if it's not much of a trouble,can you help me get a copy of that mag?i've been searching all over for the TII poster but can't seem to find it anywhere.it's ok if it's not available anymore :wink2:

welcome back :huglove

i`m so happy to see here again ^^

manhood thread? :das: ummmmmmmmm

i want the link of that please :aah:

michael and your dad must be having fun and at the same taking care of you... i`ll be there if you need something )

:shocked:

love it!!!!! hahahhahah

that was soo funny and hot at the same time :das:

did someone say MANHOOD THREADDD?? :mf_boff:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9121

here u go laura,knock urself out! XD

itssssssssss macro time!

2yuzqc0jpg.gif

2zecy6gjpg.gif

i tried very hard..but i failed..

28u1ta9.jpg

to keep it clean! :roftl:

hope ya loved them.toodles for now!

xoxo

Yana

i'm glad to be back and see all of you here too :huglove: it's ok dear,you being here eventhough once in awhile is enough to make me happy.hahaha,that's the exact reaction when my family saw them! gosh..they just dun get the humor in it.

yeap,he always tried to do the moonwalk when i was younger.listening to Stranger In Moscow now hun,can't stop listening to it.somehow,it connects to me and makes me feel happy.

can i ask u a favor,if it's not much of a trouble,can you help me get a copy of that mag?i've been searching all over for the TII poster but can't seem to find it anywhere.it's ok if it's not available anymore :wink2:

did someone say MANHOOD THREADDD?? :mf_boff:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9121

here u go laura,knock urself out! XD

itssssssssss macro time!

2yuzqc0jpg.gif

2zecy6gjpg.gif

i tried very hard..but i failed..

28u1ta9.jpg

to keep it clean! :roftl:

hope ya loved them.toodles for now!

xoxo

Yana

Aww, thank you for your nice words. Im sure that, if something like that happened to me, I wont be able to come here and chat with people without making them feel sad. :wub2: Maybe its a language problem more than anything.

Yeah! Of course I can help you. The magazine is on spanish, so you wont understand a thing. And dont worry, its the October issue, so its gonna be available for a few weeks yet. :thumb_yello:

Ahahaha! I love the cup one!! I used to love those cups when I was younger! :roftl: (I wish michael was ever with me in one of those, having fun together :wub2:)

wow dear u are back!!!! tough girl!

juz do whatever u want say whatever u want!!!

we'll keep u company for no dount :huglove:

ur last lines are sweet. (sorry i know it's not a very appropriate word but it's the 1st word came to my mind) i mean, Mike and ur Dad must be happy together wishing and blessing their lovely fan/girl to keep on going.

btw i'm gonna buy TII tix tmr!! still deciding the date to go cuz i must become emotional aft watching it.... need to make sure that'd be a blank day juz for me to meditate over and over. and i think i'll go watch it alone.

lots of luv

xxx

*mods sorry for the double post* hiii! :bye: thanks hunny.i just can't wait to restore my old self back.i got into a realization that my dad wouldn't wanna see me sad.he would wanna see his baby girl happy and going through life as i should be when he was still alive.good to be back and knowing all of you are here for me.

no,it's not inappropriate.i find that a very flattering compliment :blush-anim-cl: there's no better way to keep going other than being optimistic.that's all there is to it.

not too sure whether i'm gonna watch TII at the cinema though,too much for me to handle + having my finals for 1month IMO.so will probably pass and get the DVD instead.

xoxo

Aww, thank you for your nice words. Im sure that, if something like that happened to me, I wont be able to come here and chat with people without making them feel sad. :wub2: Maybe its a language problem more than anything.

Yeah! Of course I can help you. The magazine is on spanish, so you wont understand a thing. And dont worry, its the October issue, so its gonna be available for a few weeks yet. :thumb_yello:

Ahahaha! I love the cup one!! I used to love those cups when I was younger! :roftl: (I wish michael was ever with me in one of those, having fun together :wub2:)

it's quite alright darling,english is not our mother tongue.i get tongue-tied sometimes too,coz i'm scared i might cause a misunderstanding.no sweat,my english sucks more than anyone's,haha.

thanks! nah it's ok,there's always babel fish to help me translate it.it's either that or it can be a perfect excuse for me to take up spanish classes :roftl: hope u can send it to me,will pm to u my add.it's a long way,lol.i'm like at the other side of the globe,haha.

the cup one is inspired from this one:

haha.

Edited by kaeryana

me addicted to the mjjc NEVERRRRR lmfao oh yeah i've been on there for freakin' hours & hours i tell ya lol

I'm super addicted

i've mainly been on the macros thread (i've posted a few too)

and also the manhood thread lmfao saucy stuff

I thought this place corrupted me that place has corrupted me further lmfao :lmfao:naughty

I haven't looked at Michael jackson in THAT way for years :das that's changed now lol :wink2 :mf_lustslow :wub2 teehee

Ohh well I shall have to see what I can do vis a vis the teaching the dances I am a little better now I must say (it's been 6 days i've been unwell now so it's nearly over thank goodness) I shall just have to see what i can do with my stupid digicam

it really isn't that great tbh

also it's a matter of figuring out how to best explain things & also trying not to feel like a prat & i don't have anyone to hold my cam for me & no tripod

i shall have to figure things out & see if I can do something

if I had a friend here in Hull to film me it'd help a great deal I sadly don't have any friends here all my friends live far too far away which is sucky

I'll let you know if i figure some way of doing it o.k

Oh don't feel you have to do it!! ;)

hehe, the macros are fun. But I don't know...I'm not into the manhood thread. OK OK I KNOW Michael was hot, especially in that Come Together vid :das: But I don't feel comfortable thinking of him like that... I think he's so so so beautiful, but the whole chickeny thing....I prefer to see him as the beautiful person he was. but that's just me :wink2:

niamh how did u know i was lurking all along :roftl i couldn't resist actually.i've been lurking during my absence.but now i'm back,and i just wanna let u girls know that this macro made me smile:

roflbot-tlqo.jpg

here's another:

2lbnnrn.jpg

bye4k.jpg

good to be back..xxxx

hey girl! :huglove: of course we love you! I'm so glad you're doing better.

Wow, that's so interesting about your dad! They're definitely hanging out together up there :biggrin2: How cool is that?!

I got my tickets last night. I'm going with a friend and two girls I met on MJJC who live in the same city as me. So I'm looking forward to that. We're going on Tues the 27th at 11pm! BUt yeah, I have no idea how I'll react...

when i saw it,i had a positive thought.my dad was a bigger fan of mike than i am.i just took his laptop home and found MILLIONS of MJ TRACKS! gosh,i thought i was the only one who got into the craze.he always wanted to meet mike in person but never got the chance to.so,i thought to myself 'wow..i bet dad's having so much fun with mike up there,moonwalking and all.i bet they're best friends already'.so,that was what kept me going

I definitely think that is the most positive, comforting, and optimistic way to look at it. Huge kudos to you, Yana! :blush-anim-cl:

2zecy6gjpg.gif

I love the demo, so this was a laugh for me. Thanks!

hehe, the macros are fun. But I don't know...I'm not into the manhood thread. OK OK I KNOW Michael was hot, especially in that Come Together vid :das: But I don't feel comfortable thinking of him like that... I think he's so so so beautiful, but the whole chickeny thing....I prefer to see him as the beautiful person he was. but that's just me :wink2:

I got my tickets last night. I'm going with a friend and two girls I met on MJJC who live in the same city as me. So I'm looking forward to that. We're going on Tues the 27th at 11pm! BUt yeah, I have no idea how I'll react...

Me neither. I mean, yeah, it's fun to tell a dirty joke here or there, but on the whole, I really can't see him anything other than the goofy, amazing person that he was. (Although I do think he's/was a ginormous cutie in the The Jacksons/Off the Wall/Thriller days.)

Okay, so I'm confused. I went yesterday with my friend Lelinh to ask the local theatre people about it, and they seemed lost. Tickets are definitely on sale today, but how are you seeing it at 11pm? Is that an advanced screening? :blink:

Yesterday we had my brother's birthday party dealio, and I gave him a biography book on Michael. It's got great pictures, and the author seems to be an MJ fan himself, so there's none of that ridiculous tabloid garbage. And then after a quick round of ice cream cake, we settled down for Moonwalker. Man, it's amazing! I don't know how I avoided watching it before now. I loved Badder, it had my whole family in stiches. The kids are so cute! And I love the sized-down set. Oh man. :lmao:

Edited by bitter.icarus

Me neither. I mean, yeah, it's fun to tell a dirty joke here or there, but on the whole, I really can't see him anything other than the goofy, amazing person that he was. (Although I do think he's/was a ginormous cutie in the The Jacksons/Off the Wall/Thriller days.)

Okay, so I'm confused. I went yesterday with my friend Lelinh to ask the local theatre people about it, and they seemed lost. Tickets are definitely on sale today, but how are you seeing it at 11pm? Is that an advanced screening? :blink:

Yesterday we had my brother's birthday party dealio, and I gave him a biography book on Michael. It's got great pictures, and the author seems to be an MJ fan himself, so there's none of that ridiculous tabloid garbage. And then after a quick round of ice cream cake, we settled down for Moonwalker. Man, it's amazing! I don't know how I avoided watching it before now. I loved Badder, it had my whole family in stiches. The kids are so cute! And I love the sized-down set. Oh man. :lmao:

Hey!

Cute, beautiful, yep..but I'm not one to perve on people anyway, lol. But those of you who like it, go ahead! :roftl:

Yeah tickets are on sale, but I don't think every cinema is showing it... you'll have to check listings. Or try online. I don't know how it works there but I got mine on movietickets.com

Yeah I think the showing of the first one depends on your timezone, that's how we have one at 11pm. Maybe they're working from Eastern Time. I know people in Europe have first showings at like 4 and 5am!!

That's cool about the book! It's amazing how the image portrayed changes when the person actually believes Michael. I hope your brother had a nice bday!

Hehe, Moonwalker...hmm, for me, I must admit the movie is kinda lame...but having Mike in it is all I care about, so I still love it, haha. And Come Together.... enough said :wub2:

Who isn't? I think that's what makes him special. We all know Mika has his fair share of oddities too. :naughty:

nicely put :naughty:

Mike wasn't as weird as people think...that was the media manipulating everything and totally fabricating things, trying to take him down. He had issues, yeah, but who doesn't? I can't imagine trying to deal with anything with the whole world watching. Anyway, "normal" is overrated. If it even exists :naughty:

Mike wasn't as weird as people think...that was the media manipulating everything and totally fabricating things, trying to take him down. He had issues, yeah, but who doesn't? I can't imagine trying to deal with anything with the whole world watching. Anyway, "normal" is overrated. If it even exists :naughty:

Exactly, well said! :wink2:

Hey!

Cute, beautiful, yep..but I'm not one to perve on people anyway, lol. But those of you who like it, go ahead! :roftl:

Yeah tickets are on sale, but I don't think every cinema is showing it... you'll have to check listings. Or try online. I don't know how it works there but I got mine on movietickets.com

Yeah I think the showing of the first one depends on your timezone, that's how we have one at 11pm. Maybe they're working from Eastern Time. I know people in Europe have first showings at like 4 and 5am!!

That's cool about the book! It's amazing how the image portrayed changes when the person actually believes Michael. I hope your brother had a nice bday!

Hehe, Moonwalker...hmm, for me, I must admit the movie is kinda lame...but having Mike in it is all I care about, so I still love it, haha. And Come Together.... enough said :wub2:

Perv on people? I've never quite heard of it that way! :naughty:

Okay, I'll try that. After seeing this scary bug carry a giant spider/bee thing on my front steps, and being attacked by a yellow blob, I'm not much in the mood for venturing outside anymore. LOL. And holy crap, so early!

I'm sure he did. We got into a brief fight and I was wondering if I wanted to give it to him or keep it myself, but in the end my caring heart (right!) gave in. But not without a grumpy "Here you go, Poohead". He took it well, though. :naughty:

It is lame! LOL. I think that's why I love it. It's so creative and cheesy and touching all at the same time. :teehee:Smooth Criminal was shot beautifully, especially the running parts, and the dancing alone was amazing, so it more than makes up the strange storyline. And I especially love how everything was woven together. Siigh. Good times. :blush-anim-cl:

P.S. Good LORD his jacket in Come Together makes me want to scream. I need it! :aah: I wish he didn't take it off so soon. The epaulets kill me.

musthavejacket.png009.jpg

Edit:GAH! If I could only choose one MJ thing to own, this jacket would be it.

Love that! So true. I'd rather be me than everyone else anyway, and I'm sure Michael felt the same.

Edit again;So I was snooping around Michael's personal life again (I know, it's none of my business..) and I discovered that he and Tatiana from the The Way You Make Me Feel video had a on stage kiss, and she was fired shortly after. From what I've seen on Youtube of her talking about it after, she seems really heartbroken. But then again, in her book, she states a lot of crap. So, I dunno. Wasn't Michael with Brooke during those days? I think they made a better couple than T and he. I'm just bored and rambling on here, so feel free to ignore this.

Edit:I need a life. But this made me laugh. image.php?u=13775&dateline=1250015605

Edited by bitter.icarus

it's quite alright darling,english is not our mother tongue.i get tongue-tied sometimes too,coz i'm scared i might cause a misunderstanding.no sweat,my english sucks more than anyone's,haha.

thanks! nah it's ok,there's always babel fish to help me translate it.it's either that or it can be a perfect excuse for me to take up spanish classes :roftl: hope u can send it to me,will pm to u my add.it's a long way,lol.i'm like at the other side of the globe,haha.

the cup one is inspired from this one:

haha.

Same here. At least, this place is helping me to improve my english :wink2: And dont worry, your english is good :thumb_yello:

Yeah, you got a reason. I bought mine today, the poster is brilliant, but not so big. Havent seen the rest of the magazine yet, but I think there is not so much more about the movie :sneaky2: Just to let ya know how much will cost to send this, the magazine is round 3€, I guess sending it will be almost the same. But I want to be sure you recieved it, so I will probably make you signed to get it, do you mind that?? Cause it will be a bit expensivier.

Oh my........... That was hilarious!!! I have that track, but havent listen to it before..........

Edit: image.php?u=13775&dateline=1250015605

:drool::lmao:

Oh don't feel you have to do it!! ;)

hehe, the macros are fun. But I don't know...I'm not into the manhood thread. OK OK I KNOW Michael was hot, especially in that Come Together vid :das But I don't feel comfortable thinking of him like that... I think he's so so so beautiful, but the whole chickeny thing....I prefer to see him as the beautiful person he was. but that's just me :wink2

hey girl! :huglove of course we love you! I'm so glad you're doing better.

Wow, that's so interesting about your dad! They're definitely hanging out together up there :biggrin2 How cool is that?!

speaking of manhood thread,not to say i dislike it,not saying i'm loving it either,i'm just a constant lurker there.i don't really look at mike in a perv way too,how could i,he's sooo sweet and innocent :wub2: same goes for our mika,i don't really get into the mikagasmic thread anymore knowing that sometimes the girls can cross the line a little too far.i view mika and mike as two similar goofy characters who are just simply fun to be with/laugh with.

aww thanks niamh :blush-anim-cl:

Yesterday we had my brother's birthday party dealio, and I gave him a biography book on Michael. It's got great pictures, and the author seems to be an MJ fan himself, so there's none of that ridiculous tabloid garbage. And then after a quick round of ice cream cake, we settled down for Moonwalker. Man, it's amazing! I don't know how I avoided watching it before now. I loved Badder, it had my whole family in stiches. The kids are so cute! And I love the sized-down set. Oh man. lmao:

i agree! i loved him the most during the thriller era.such a cutie!

that sounded so cool! the only other person in my family who got into the MJ craze was my dad (or like we call it,the MJN1 virus :roftl: ) shamone ick! share some photos with us! :aah:

Who isn't? I think that's what makes him special. We all know Mika has his fair share of oddities too. :naughty

good explanation.

Hehe, Moonwalker...hmm, for me, I must admit the movie is kinda lame...but having Mike in it is all I care about, so I still love it, haha. And Come Together.... enough said :wub2

nicely put :naughty

Mike wasn't as weird as people think...that was the media manipulating everything and totally fabricating things, trying to take him down. He had issues, yeah, but who doesn't? I can't imagine trying to deal with anything with the whole world watching. Anyway, "normal" is overrated. If it even exists naughty:

actually i thought the movie was kinda lame too :naughty: nevertheless,the likes of mike just never fail to make lame things seem interesting

,haha.

kudos niamh!excellent way of putting it into a clear picture :thumb_yello:

P.S. Good LORD his jacket in Come Together makes me want to scream. I need it! :aah I wish he didn't take it off so soon. The epaulets kill me.

Love that! So true. I'd rather be me than everyone else anyway, and I'm sure Michael felt the same.

Edit again;So I was snooping around Michael's personal life again (I know, it's none of my business..) and I discovered that he and Tatiana from the The Way You Make Me Feel video had a on stage kiss, and she was fired shortly after. From what I've seen on Youtube of her talking about it after, she seems really heartbroken. But then again, in her book, she states a lot of crap. So, I dunno. Wasn't Michael with Brooke during those days? I think they made a better couple than T and he. I'm just bored and rambling on here, so feel free to ignore this.

Edit:I need a life. But this made me laugh. image.php?u=13775&dateline=1250015605

love that pic of mike!

i think i need to get a life of my own too,haha.

and yeah,mikey was smart to fire that darn tatiana.i knew he was too innocent for such unexpected gesture.she shouldn't have done that as a professional.

that made me laugh too :roftl:

Same here. At least, this place is helping me to improve my english :wink2 And dont worry, your english is good :thumb_yello

Yeah, you got a reason. I bought mine today, the poster is brilliant, but not so big. Havent seen the rest of the magazine yet, but I think there is not so much more about the movie :sneaky2 Just to let ya know how much will cost to send this, the magazine is round 3€, I guess sending it will be almost the same. But I want to be sure you recieved it, so I will probably make you signed to get it, do you mind that?? Cause it will be a bit expensivier.

Oh my........... That was hilarious!!! I have that track, but havent listen to it before..........

:drool :lmao

glad to help you out with that isa.i'm struggling to improve my english too,and yes i agree,participating in forums like these can be very useful.

how big is it?it's pretty much a long way to post that to.i sure hope it's worth the posting though,if ya know what i mean.about the sending,it depends on the cost.i hope it doesnt exceed 7 euros including the magazine price,if it does,think i prefer normal postage.kinda broke now and the currency exchange is like super duper big :naughty: if it's ok with you,can you PM me an image of the poster?would like to see it.

Yay, i got tickets for the this-is-it fan-premiere in Deventer at (i know this is kinda early)...5.....AM!

LOL

I wanted tickets for Tuschinski at 2 Am but those ones are only given to people from Sony (like they ever cared about Michael), grr....

ANyway...first Deventer, then off to the jacksonevent.com show in Breda and after that i'll probablty see it at my local theatre a few times (my 6 yr old son and the kid from the neighbours want to see it too).

Yay, i got tickets for the this-is-it fan-premiere in Deventer at (i know this is kinda early)...5.....AM!

LOL

I wanted tickets for Tuschinski at 2 Am but those ones are only given to people from Sony (like they ever cared about Michael), grr....

ANyway...first Deventer, then off to the jacksonevent.com show in Breda and after that i'll probablty see it at my local theatre a few times (my 6 yr old son and the kid from the neighbours want to see it too).

wow! 5AM,gosh ...it IS early but it's gonna be worth it :wub2:

have fun! are you going with your family or are you joining the MJJC-ers?

Exactly, well said! :wink2

:naughty:

Perv on people? I've never quite heard of it that way! :naught

Okay, I'll try that. After seeing this scary bug carry a giant spider/bee thing on my front steps, and being attacked by a yellow blob, I'm not much in the mood for venturing outside anymore. LOL. And holy crap, so early!

I'm sure he did. We got into a brief fight and I was wondering if I wanted to give it to him or keep it myself, but in the end my caring heart (right!) gave in. But not without a grumpy "Here you go, Poohead". He took it well, though. :naughty

It is lame! LOL. I think that's why I love it. It's so creative and cheesy and touching all at the same time. :teehee:Smooth Criminal was shot beautifully, especially the running parts, and the dancing alone was amazing, so it more than makes up the strange storyline. And I especially love how everything was woven together. Siigh. Good times. :blush-anim-cl

P.S. Good LORD his jacket in Come Together makes me want to scream. I need it! :aah: I wish he didn't take it off so soon. The epaulets kill me.

hey!

haha you've never heard that? well, you get the idea :roftl:

that sounds like a disturbing experience, with the spider thing...lol

haha when I read what you said to your brother it reminded me of that vid where Michael is talking to the camera and he calls whoever's behind it "fathead" lmao

You're right, Michael and the dancing etc makes up for its lameness!

I never noticed the jacket before! It's amazing!

I remember reading about that kiss thing, and I think Micahel fancied her, and they just decided to do it onstage at one show to see the crowd's reaction...

speaking of manhood thread,not to say i dislike it,not saying i'm loving it either,i'm just a constant lurker there.i don't really look at mike in a perv way too,how could i,he's sooo sweet and innocent :wub2: same goes for our mika,i don't really get into the mikagasmic thread anymore knowing that sometimes the girls can cross the line a little too far.i view mika and mike as two similar goofy characters who are just simply fun to be with/laugh with.

aww thanks niamh :blush-anim-cl

i agree! i loved him the most during the thriller era.such a cutie!

that sounded so cool! the only other person in my family who got into the MJ craze was my dad (or like we call it,the MJN1 virus :roftl ) shamone ick! share some photos with us! :aah

good explanation.

actually i thought the movie was kinda lame too :naughty: nevertheless,the likes of mike just never fail to make lame things seem interesting

,haha.

kudos niamh!excellent way of putting it into a clear picture :thumb_yello

MJN1 :lmao: hahaha brilliant.

Yes that's how I feel about it....MJ is GORGEOUS in Dirty Diana, Bad, Come Together, and many more, but still...I think I just get enthralled with the talent and the person.

LOL

oh nice! It's weird, I get excited and then I think "Oh..." :tears: "this shouldn't be happening....."

Last night I went to a workshop and we learned one segment of the Thriller dance..including you know the famous arms thing (we called it the turn roar :roftl:) and then they played MJ music videos...oh it was wonderful. We all re-enacted that part in the SC vid where the people are on the ground going "Annie are you OK" haha it was brilliant!

I wish all of you could've been there!!

OK, I gotta get to campus.