Apparently, according to Perez Hilton on Twitter, the King of Pop Michael Jackson, has left this world. He died from Cardiac Arrest.

It's sad news, I know...whether you liked him/music or not, you can't deny that he was an absolute legend.

I know there's an MJ thread, but thought there should be a R.I.P one so people would be aware of what's happened.

All love and thoughts for his family.

Edited by CazGirl

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching the news right now and they haven't confirmed his death. But that he's hospitalized from cardiac arrest. Seems there are still mixed reports.

Watching the news right now and they haven't confirmed his death. But that he's hospitalized from cardiac arrest. Seems there are still mixed reports.

yeah just turned on the BBC and they said it's unconfirmed too

news here (denmark) says he is dead but both "according to TMZ.com"

The New York Times just reported he's in a coma.

Now L A times have confirmed it, he HAS died!

Sad times!

I think of us being some of the hardest core Mika fans and realizing that there are die-hard Michael Jackson fans and Michael Jackson fan clubs all over the world who must just be devastated.

I think of us being some of the hardest core Mika fans and realizing that there are die-hard Michael Jackson fans and Michael Jackson fan clubs all over the world who must just be devastated.

Exactly. I mean, imagine if it was our boy. A terrible thought I know, but goes to show it can happen any time, any place, any age.