It's crazy that it's been a whole year, and yet I still see or hear of something MJ related almost everyday. Shows how much of an impact he had on the world of music.

Did anyone else see the Chris Brown tribute at the BET awards? It was really good. He was crying during Man in the Mirror.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's crazy that it's been a whole year, and yet I still see or hear of something MJ related almost everyday. Shows how much of an impact he had on the world of music.

Did anyone else see the Chris Brown tribute at the BET awards? It was really good. He was crying during Man in the Mirror.

I have just watched it and had the feeling that the tribute was really heartfelt. :emot-sad: I almost cried with him when Man In The Mirror started... nobody can deny the way this man changed the world through his music.

And also, though it's a bit off-topic, I wish people would stop teasing Chris Brown for beating Rihanna... it's been a year and a half since this happened and it's really no big deal considering how many people beat each other everyday without the whole world finding out about it :aah:

I got very sad last year when I heard he died... I don't think he's gonna return, he wouldn't left his sons and fans that way...

But it would be awesome if he were hidden somewhere to have a normal life or something and maybe someday he would return to us... Someone should have noticed if he were alive... Everyone knows who Michael Jackson is

• 1 month later...

Michael was my everything,the only person in this world I could die for...And today its been more than year when he's gone,and sometimes I still wake up at night crying,It's still hard to believe.I really Miss Him.....Glad I found Mika few months ago,and he sometimes reminds me of Michael,I dont know why...maybe I just need someone to fill that hole in my heart,though I know It's impossible..Anyway,Im trying now to find a new begining with the new people here:original:

I found this fan made video on youtube and felt that I had to share it. It's really amazing, whoever made this is very talented.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcPdDi2GBJM&playnext_from=TL&videos=aCHDVVgEC4o

It was really good and well done, thank you!:thumb_yello:

Michael was my everything,the only person in this world I could die for...And today its been more than year when he's gone,and sometimes I still wake up at night crying,It's still hard to believe.I really Miss Him.....Glad I found Mika few months ago,and he sometimes reminds me of Michael,I dont know why...maybe I just need someone to fill that hole in my heart,though I know It's impossible..Anyway,Im trying now to find a new begining with the new people here:original:

Wecome to the MFC, I hope you will have good time here!:thumb_yello:

I don't think Mika is big (or skilled) enough to fill MJ's place, not now anyway, but who knows what will happen in the future?:wink2:

:aah:This sounded like I don't appreciate Mika's talent as a musician enough, but I do, I really do. I wouldn't be here if I didn't!:naughty:

I know, I know *hugs*

I don't think Mika is big (or skilled) enough to fill MJ's place, not now anyway, but who knows what will happen in the future?:wink2:

:aah:This sounded like I don't appreciate Mika's talent as a musician enough, but I do, I really do. I wouldn't be here if I didn't!:naughty:

Sienna! How are you? It's been too long...I need to start spending time here again! I understand what you're saying :)

xxx

Sienna! How are you? It's been too long...I need to start spending time here again! I understand what you're saying :)

xxx

So nice to see you again!:wub2:

How are you?

It was the most heart-warming:wub2: thing when you texted me when I was in Dublin for the show! I really missed you there!

I think i know what you mean. Mika and Michael have some things in common. Their music is very different but they both live for. Both like to be Peter Pan, long for a heal world cause they have seen dark sides of life, in diifferent ways. And in my opion they are from the same character: humorous, in some cases childlike and although very hurtful. Music was,or is their weapon to cover life. Poor Michael lost his fight but I'll never forget him. And I wish that Mikas destiny will show more mercy.Sorry, about my awful English, hope,you'll understand what I mean

So nice to see you again!:wub2:

How are you?

It was the most heart-warming:wub2: thing when you texted me when I was in Dublin for the show! I really missed you there!

Yeah, you too! I'm great, at home in Ireland visiting my family at the moment. How are things with you? I know, I sooooo wanted to be at that show!! Hopefully we can meet at another one!!

I think i know what you mean. Mika and Michael have some things in common. Their music is very different but they both live for. Both like to be Peter Pan, long for a heal world cause they have seen dark sides of life, in diifferent ways. And in my opion they are from the same character: humorous, in some cases childlike and although very hurtful. Music was,or is their weapon to cover life. Poor Michael lost his fight but I'll never forget him. And I wish that Mikas destiny will show more mercy.Sorry, about my awful English, hope,you'll understand what I mean

Yes, I understand. I know what you mean - music was what saved them both. I don't think Michael lost his fight - I think he's stronger than ever :) It still breaks my heart, but I think he's doing even greater things where he is now. :wub2:

I know exactly what you mean! Yes thats what i was thinking about... And maybe thats the reason why i like Mika so much, he remind me of Michael...

P.S youre EN is not awful at all!:wink2:

• 3 months later...

Did you know that Michael Jackson had a secret family, the Cascio's, where he spent a lot of time. It was his refuge where he could relax and be himself away from all media attention. This went on for more than 25 years. Michael even brought his children there and they were all good friends. I think it's fantastic and I'm really happy for him that he had this family.:wink2:

They were on the Oprah show, the 6/12.

The three children in the family grow up with Michael as a close friend and one of the boys in the family is now one of the co-workers of the new album that is going to be released the 14 of December and is called Michael.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6093494/michael_jacksons_secret_second_family.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Michael's fans are everywhere!!!

When I met Mika @ B'esfest I told him to sing "I want you back" cover next time when he'll come to Romania. He was a bit confused and I told him "Michael Jackson's song" and he was like... "Awww, oh yeah".

(I was very nervous so I didn't think to say Jackson 5's song lol).

I'm a big Michael Jackson's fan and I'm very glad for seeing this topic here so thank you...

It's all for L.O.V.E. :)