Which one was?? I have just the Time Special and the last spanish Rolling Stone. Nothing new in the last one, but it worth just for the pics. :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, its so funny!! But there is something I dont like so much about You Rock my World, Michael was looking........... weird. I must say that was his worst looks :blink: I saw Whatzupwitu a few days back and my sisters said (and they think Michael was ugly) that it was really weird that someone looked worst than Michael. they even said that in the video Michael is cute :teehee:

Im sure you will be able to buy the dvd in the case the "movie" is not on cinemas round there. About books, well, the Opus one its a dream for me. But I saw a few more on spanish that look good and arent so expensive. :wink2: Maybe you can buy one of those if you want one.

Im listening to Dangerous! :aah:

nothing too pricy or famous.it's a local mag published especially for him called 'Goodbye Michael Jackson'.pretty thin,not much pictures to look at.nice tribute though.

i agree,michael looked kinda weird in the vid,probably coz u can't see his hair :aah: and that girl in the vid,dang..mike deserved better :sneaky2: haha.yeah he looks soooo cute on Whatzupwitu.i can't stop watching it.and those vids of him and mac culkin,good times.they had so much fun.it's nice to see mike smile and laugh like that.it feels as if he's still with us.kinda sad to watch the interviews after 1993,i can see sadness in his eyes :tears:

i really hope so.that was the early plan,a 'This Is It' DVD.and i heard about the jackson series or something,i wonder why they did that programme for.also heard it's gonna show footages from michael's private family funeral at forest lawn.

aww,i wish i understood spanish.magazines here are mostly in english or the local language,malay.

i'm watching Home Alone,lol.i kinda miss macaulay culkin.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i always wander around book stores / music stores and look for the things which i luv while not buying them (u know, that'd be too many!!!!):mf_rosetinted:

today i did the same!!!!!!

and guess what? i flipped thru both Life and People tribute mag!!! i'm sure u guys (edp. Isa i guess?) will luv the Life one cuz it consists of loads of Michael's pics in the Jacksons era, more than a half of all the pages! but since i'm not a reli big fan of MJ-at-that-time (relatively of coz), i hv to admit i prefer the pics in People, which are TOO AMAZING:wub2: yes, they reli are!!! though there aren't as many Jacksons pics as in Life, they do hv more his 80s-90s wonderful pics, including those which are already on Life. the quality's quite gd as well:thumb_yello:

but juz as what some of u hv said, People reli contains the "tabloid pages" which talk abt all the surgery, trials stuffs :no:

so i juz think if i've barely got enough money, would there be a 3rd choice better than these two??? awwwwwwwwww OPUS!!!!!!!:blowup: i so want it nowwwww!

btw i saw there are still a considerable no. of copies piled up in the book store.......

nothing too pricy or famous.it's a local mag published especially for him called 'Goodbye Michael Jackson'.pretty thin,not much pictures to look at.nice tribute though.

i agree,michael looked kinda weird in the vid,probably coz u can't see his hair :aah: and that girl in the vid,dang..mike deserved better :sneaky2: haha.yeah he looks soooo cute on Whatzupwitu.i can't stop watching it.and those vids of him and mac culkin,good times.they had so much fun.it's nice to see mike smile and laugh like that.it feels as if he's still with us.kinda sad to watch the interviews after 1993,i can see sadness in his eyes :tears:

i really hope so.that was the early plan,a 'This Is It' DVD.and i heard about the jackson series or something,i wonder why they did that programme for.also heard it's gonna show footages from michael's private family funeral at forest lawn.

aww,i wish i understood spanish.magazines here are mostly in english or the local language,malay.

i'm watching Home Alone,lol.i kinda miss macaulay culkin.

Well, at least you got one there. I didnt saw any spanish magazine that made a special. The truth is that Rolling Stone was almost the only one that talked a bit about this...........

Yeah, that and the face, there is something weird in his face. That year sugery didnt worked so well........... Oh, yeah, those were the best times, he was so happy back then! After that, everything turned so sad.......... Even when he was smiling, his eyes were really sad........

I heard they will be a few images from the funeral on the This is It movie (so I bet its gonna be sadder than I thought). I heard also that even tho Sony has tons of houras with the rehersals, Michael just played a few songs or something like that, I hope thats false. About the Jacksons tv show, I read they were planing it before Michael passed, and then they just change the "plot" of it..........

Well, we dont have so many stuff, so dont worry. Most of the things are just a translation from english.

I miss him too. but I heard he is now doing a tv show called Kings or something like that.

i always wander around book stores / music stores and look for the things which i luv while not buying them (u know, that'd be too many!!!!):mf_rosetinted:

today i did the same!!!!!!

and guess what? i flipped thru both Life and People tribute mag!!! i'm sure u guys (edp. Isa i guess?) will luv the Life one cuz it consists of loads of Michael's pics in the Jacksons era, more than a half of all the pages! but since i'm not a reli big fan of MJ-at-that-time (relatively of coz), i hv to admit i prefer the pics in People, which are TOO AMAZING:wub2: yes, they reli are!!! though there aren't as many Jacksons pics as in Life, they do hv more his 80s-90s wonderful pics, including those which are already on Life. the quality's quite gd as well:thumb_yello:

but juz as what some of u hv said, People reli contains the "tabloid pages" which talk abt all the surgery, trials stuffs :no:

so i juz think if i've barely got enough money, would there be a 3rd choice better than these two??? awwwwwwwwww OPUS!!!!!!!:blowup: i so want it nowwwww!

btw i saw there are still a considerable no. of copies piled up in the book store.......

Double post, sorry!!!

If you want to sell Life magazine :fisch: or send it to someone as a present :aah:

Im sure I would love both magazines. Sadly Im broke and they are expensive.........

gosh i thought i was the only freak who does that! haha.yeah the first thing i would look for at a music store is any MJ/Mika's album.i'd lodge a 'complaint' to the manager if they're no where to be found :naughty:

you bday gift?mannnn...i envy you,LOL.maybe i should include the opus in my wishlist and give everyone a hint.

i love my dad even more now :aah:

but it`s not confirmmed yet... the big problem is my mom.... :( she doesn`t want him to but it :(

Life magazine? :fisch:

i`m interested :das:

i love my dad even more now :aah:

but it`s not confirmmed yet... the big problem is my mom.... :( she doesn`t want him to but it :(

Life magazine? :fisch:

i`m interested :das:

Oh, I will love your dad too if he was my dad :aah:

Sorry to hear that your mum is like mine :sneaky2:

Life Magazine is a right choice if you´re looking for something beautiful AND cheaper :bleh:

Do you know if its possible to get it on Madrid, Ana?? Cause I searched on internet and its a bit expensive.........

Oh, I will love your dad too if he was my dad :aah:

Sorry to hear that your mum is like mine :sneaky2:

Do you know if its possible to get it on Madrid, Ana?? Cause I searched on internet and its a bit expensive.........

La compré por Amazon por 14 dolares. En Madrid no la he visto. De hecho, en Madrid he visto + bien poco

La compré por Amazon por 14 dolares. En Madrid no la he visto. De hecho, en Madrid he visto + bien poco

Lo mismo aquí, la verdad es que las revistas españolas se han lucido más bien poco............. Estaba esperando a que saliera la de Los 40 por si acaso, pero me da que nada de nada (al menos en la portada sólo están Pereza)......

Lo mismo aquí, la verdad es que las revistas españolas se han lucido más bien poco............. Estaba esperando a que saliera la de Los 40 por si acaso, pero me da que nada de nada (al menos en la portada sólo están Pereza)......

Ni Michael Jackson ni Mika..Andamos listos por aquí :sneaky2:

Double post, sorry!!!

If you want to sell Life magazine :fisch: or send it to someone as a present :aah:

Im sure I would love both magazines. Sadly Im broke and they are expensive.........

the problem is.... i hvn't bought it yet!!! sori:naughty:

Life Magazine is a right choice if you´re looking for something beautiful AND cheaper :bleh:

but juz in me very personal opinion, i luv the pics on People more (though the articles arent gd at all) how should i decide??:boxed:

i`m broke now :aah:

no more expensives things for a while if i bought the Opus :naughty:

que bien ehh :sneaky2:

aca unicamente salio un poster de Mika en una revista hace un mes creo... ¬¬

but juz in me very personal opinion, i luv the pics on People more (though the articles arent gd at all) how should i decide??:boxed:

People Magazine is not a bad choice either but the problem there are the articles. If you want a respectul tribute magazine (without gossip articles à la Rolling Stone or People) with beautiful pics, Life is the choice.

Ya es algo + de lo que nosotros estamos teniendo. Aún tengo esperanzas de ver algo por aquí (ja!)

Ni nadie interesante. Como no nos guste Lady Gaga o el de Crepúsculo........

Just trying! :aah:

i`m broke now :aah:

no more expensives things for a while if i bought the Opus :naughty:

Bueno, al menos allá sacan posters porque acá......... A menos que los saquen en la Superpop y la Bravo :blink:

People Magazine is not a bad choice either but the problem there are the articles. If you want a respectul tribute magazine (without gossip articles à la Rolling Stone or People) with beautiful pics, Life is the choice.

Ya es algo + de lo que nosotros estamos teniendo. Aún tengo esperanzas de ver algo por aquí (ja!)

now i really want that magazine xD

don`t make me spend more please :aah:

Ni nadie interesante. Como no nos guste Lady Gaga o el de Crepúsculo........

Bueno, al menos allá sacan posters porque acá......... A menos que los saquen en la Superpop y la Bravo :blink:

uhhhhhhhhhh

igual el poster no es la gran cosa... con decir que ni me lo compre :boxed:

now i really want that magazine xD

don`t make me spend more please :aah:

uhhhhhhhhhh

igual el poster no es la gran cosa... con decir que ni me lo compre :boxed:

Lau, stop it. I know you can do it. With the Opus you will have more than with all the magazines ever, so.......... :aah::wink2:

Ya, me lo imagino, pero es que acá, lo más que he visto yo es un recuadrito con 4 lineas y una foto en la Rolling Stone..........:sneaky2:

Lau, stop it. I know you can do it. With the Opus you will have more than with all the magazines ever, so.......... :aah::wink2:

Ya, me lo imagino, pero es que acá, lo más que he visto yo es un recuadrito con 4 lineas y una foto en la Rolling Stone..........:sneaky2:

no la iba a comprarlo igual... mi papa es bueno, pero tampoco tanto :roftl:

en la rolling me acuerdo que aparecio en el 2007... despues de ahi en adelante nada mas xD

no la iba a comprarlo igual... mi papa es bueno, pero tampoco tanto :roftl:

en la rolling me acuerdo que aparecio en el 2007... despues de ahi en adelante nada mas xD

Pobrecillo tu padre, me lo imagino al pobre rascándose los bolsillos para comprarte todo lo de Michael que sale a la venta :roftl:

Acá salió el mes pasado, pero para lo que pusieron :sneaky2:

Pobrecillo tu padre, me lo imagino al pobre rascándose los bolsillos para comprarte todo lo de Michael que sale a la venta :roftl:

Acá salió el mes pasado, pero para lo que pusieron :sneaky2:

jajajjajja

y bueee... la hija le salio asi :mf_rosetinted:

si es por mi compro todo xD

con los cds y libros soy terriblee

me pueden en serio!

que pusieron en la rollling?

esto ya parece el arggie :aah:

jajajjajja

y bueee... la hija le salio asi :mf_rosetinted:

si es por mi compro todo xD

con los cds y libros soy terriblee

me pueden en serio!

que pusieron en la rollling?

esto ya parece el arggie :aah:

Me pasa lo mismo, no te preocupes. Si vieses como tengo a mi madre :aah: entre cds y libros casi no tengo sitio en mi habitación....... :aah:

Pues prácticamente nada......... Que el album nuevo sale el 21 de Septiembre y que escucharon en directo algunas canciones. Si casi ni veo que estaba Mika, ahí el pobre escondío en un rincón.........

Ni que lo digas, y nosotras dos hablando solas en ambos sitios :aah:

Sorry for the ones who dont speak spanish, you can still come here and talk about Michael on english :thumb_yello:

Me pasa lo mismo, no te preocupes. Si vieses como tengo a mi madre :aah: entre cds y libros casi no tengo sitio en mi habitación....... :aah:

Pues prácticamente nada......... Que el album nuevo sale el 21 de Septiembre y que escucharon en directo algunas canciones. Si casi ni veo que estaba Mika, ahí el pobre escondío en un rincón.........

Ni que lo digas, y nosotras dos hablando solas en ambos sitios :aah:

Sorry for the ones who dont speak spanish, you can still come here and talk about Michael on english :thumb_yello:

jajjajajaj

nos van a echar de nuestras casas en algun momento xD

ahhhhhhhh lo de siempre.....

mejor seguimos hablando en ingles que no nos van a entender ni una palabra ademas de "MJ" :roftl:

sorry girls :blush-anim-cl:

I found the Thriller double EP in a little shop in town yesterday.. for ONE EURO. SO CHEAP!

I couldn't believe it!

I was like; ONE EURO?! WHAT?!

and the guy selling it said; yeah it's not that great quality.

and I was just drooling over the picture :naughty:

I found the Thriller double EP in a little shop in town yesterday.. for ONE EURO. SO CHEAP!

I couldn't believe it!

I was like; ONE EURO?! WHAT?!

and the guy selling it said; yeah it's not that great quality.

and I was just drooling over the picture :naughty:

1 euro?! :shocked:

photos :boing: