GREETINGS! Fellow Mika Fans...

tigerclaws95

Welcome to the MFC! :bye: As most others have told you, I am sure you are going to fit in just fine.

And, by describing yourself as looking like Mika, sooner or later, I think some people are going to want to see a picture of you. :naughty:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings.. you'll fit right in... we're already a weird bunch.. one more addition would be great! :wink2:

Oh and that Mika look alike thing..... you're really asking for it aren't you?... they'd be all over you soon..

Welcome to the MFC! :bye: As most others have told you, I am sure you are going to fit in just fine.

And, by describing yourself as looking like Mika, sooner or later, I think some people are going to want to see a picture of you. :naughty:

I Think One Member In The MFC Has Already Seen A Pic Of Me.. But I'm Still Waiting For The Mob... The Only Thing I've Experience Has A Mob Is Once Walking Through Tesco (Other Supermarkets Are Avalible) And Just Going To Get Some Tomato Ketchup And Has I Walked Past These People They Started Laughing And I Heard Them Say "Did You See That Kid? That Kid Was Wearing A Mika Shirt And That Kid Looked Like Mika"... I'll Never Forget That Because I Nearly Dropped The Ketchup Laughing :naughty: