How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

about what?

I'm waiting for the tour dates in the UK 'coz I'll probably get 1 gig + trip as a bday gift in February..and they aren't out yet :sneaky2:

AND I'm having some problems organizing the trip for the other gig in Milan in April just because some friends of mine decided to be completely idiot...:sneaky2:

And you? why are you nervous and worried?

I'm waiting for the tour dates in the UK 'coz I'll probably get 1 gig + trip as a bday gift in February..and they aren't out yet :sneaky2:

AND I'm having some problems organizing the trip for the other gig in Milan in April just because some friends of mine decided to be completely idiot...:sneaky2:

And you? why are you nervous and worried?

basicly the same thing.... im just worried and nervous that i cant find someone who can help me with a tix if they go on sale friday. I can first afford one one oct. 30 and i'll bet they will be sold out by then. I had the same change to get a tix plaied and everything untill 6 pm yesterday (my time - Denmark) So now i have to pay myself. My bank will take the money on oct. 30 for a tix + xtra for shipping and for helping if i can find someone who wanna help. But doubt i can find that :tears: Wanna go to a London gig

basicly the same thing.... im just worried and nervous that i cant find someone who can help me with a tix if they go on sale friday. I can first afford one one oct. 30 and i'll bet they will be sold out by then. I had the same change to get a tix plaied and everything untill 6 pm yesterday (my time - Denmark) So now i have to pay myself. My bank will take the money on oct. 30 for a tix + xtra for shipping and for helping if i can find someone who wanna help. But doubt i can find that :tears: Wanna go to a London gig

I'm really sorry to hear you're having problems and I'm even more sorry to know that I can't help you..I'm also having problems with money, and time, and friends I've paid for and are now acting as fools, and pre-paid cards and everything more you can think of.

So I really can understand how much you want to go to a London gig and how worried you can be about these tickets thing and I wish I could help you, more than arrange things (as I already did) for some friends of mine who are only playing around with my time and helpfulness.

I'm really sorry for your situation and I wish I could do something more to help you than just writing this post that certainly won't help you to sort things out :huh::huglove:

Really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really hyper :boing:

I'm really sorry to hear you're having problems and I'm even more sorry to know that I can't help you..I'm also having problems with money, and time, and friends I've paid for and are now acting as fools, and pre-paid cards and everything more you can think of.

So I really can understand how much you want to go to a London gig and how worried you can be about these tickets thing and I wish I could help you, more than arrange things (as I already did) for some friends of mine who are only playing around with my time and helpfulness.

I'm really sorry for your situation and I wish I could do something more to help you than just writing this post that certainly won't help you to sort things out :huh::huglove:

Thx very sweet if you :huglove: Know i will hate myself for buying my meds. yesterday if i cant find some help :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

I hope you will get things sorted out too! :thumb_yello:

Really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really hyper :boing:

I think you forgot a really :naughty:

Will only be able to make it to the Olympia gig but it's better than nothing. :biggrin2:

Nothing wrong with that at all! I'm definately going to that, if I can work out how in God's name I'm going to book a ticket in the morning, and I'm going to dream about Belfast a little longer :teehee: