How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoo! Sims! Which one? I still haven't gotten me hands on Sims 3. :sneaky2:

I remember in like the early stages of my mika likingness in like February '07 me and my friend found out how to get Grace kelly onto Sims so it would play when we turned on the radio. :lmfao:

We created ourselves and what we wanted our boyfriends to be and we all lived outside and had outdoor bathroom, it was crazy. :lmao:

I remember in like the early stages of my mika likingness in like February '07 me and my friend found out how to get Grace kelly onto Sims so it would play when we turned on the radio. :lmfao:

We created ourselves and what we wanted our boyfriends to be and we all lived outside and had outdoor bathroom, it was crazy. :lmao:

:roftl: That's awesome! My friend and I made a mix of the two of us and moved her into a hippy-house. Unfourtunately.. then everything got deleted. Oh tragedy. :boxed:

:roftl: That's awesome! My friend and I made a mix of the two of us and moved her into a hippy-house. Unfourtunately.. then everything got deleted. Oh tragedy. :boxed:

:lmfao: Deleting things is epic sadness.

I made my friend's family one time, and her dad was BBQing and died, and her mom got depressed and fell inlove with this asian guy that always came into their house..:blink:

:lmfao: Deleting things is epic sadness.

I made my friend's family one time, and her dad was BBQing and died, and her mom got depressed and fell inlove with this asian guy that always came into their house..:blink:

Isn't it, though? Horrible!

I hate it when sims randomly die! I remember one of mine was swimming in her pool, and her energy bar was really low, so she fell asleep and drowned. It was stupid. :bored:

I hate it when sims randomly die! I remember one of mine was swimming in her pool, and her energy bar was really low, so she fell asleep and drowned. It was stupid. :bored:

mine never die.I've had maybe four or five die. They died more in sims 1 for me than in sims 2 and 3. LOL I'm tooo controlling. They only die if I purposly make them die or from old age. I like making little business and building houses. XD. If figure if I can't spoil myself as much as I'd like I might as well spoil my sims.

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Best thing I've heard all day.

My first family...oh my gawsh, mom and brother died, dad was depressed and refused to get job so we had no money and daughter was sent off to army camp or something? There was pee EVERYWHERE, dishes EVERYWHERE it was just bad.

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Best thing I've heard all day.

My first family...oh my gawsh, mom and brother died, dad was depressed and refused to get job so we had no money and daughter was sent off to army camp or something? There was pee EVERYWHERE, dishes EVERYWHERE it was just bad.

haha they do pee a BUNCH in sims 2. You knwo there is MIKA downloads for Sims 2

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=238032

Edited by CalicoSkies
had to add the link of the MIka downlaods XD

haha they do pee a BUNCH in sims 2. You knwo there is MIKA downloads for Sims 2

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=238032

I remember I bought a massive house and I had a couple with twins and it always took like 7 years for them to find the twins and they ended up being taken away by a lady in a van.

Ever had that happen?

It sucks.

I remember I bought a massive house and I had a couple with twins and it always took like 7 years for them to find the twins and they ended up being taken away by a lady in a van.

Ever had that happen?

It sucks.

LOL yeah. baby caring is freaking hard. and the nannys are worthless. My game is a uhhhh on the cheaty side thoguh. My game is more souped up than a tricked out car. ... I've always wanted to say that XD.