How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

LOL yeah. baby caring is freaking hard. and the nannys are worthless. My game is a uhhhh on the cheaty side thoguh. My game is more souped up than a tricked out car. ... I've always wanted to say that XD.

Yeah I always did like rosebud and stuff for more money, and my friend showed me how to do nudity cheats :lmfao: (never used it though.) And to make your people be like ... aliens or whatever.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmm I do that too but there ar fan made modfications to the structure of the game. I have to keep copies of everything cause sometimse the modifications are buggy but most of the time it's fun cause it gives me a lot of control and makes somethings eaiser and other things harder. I've basicaly tweaked it to my playing style. Course nwo I need to show my kids of my favorite sims 2 family XD

MiraPlutosnowday.jpg

Mmm I do that too but there ar fan made modfications to the structure of the game. I have to keep copies of everything cause sometimse the modifications are buggy but most of the time it's fun cause it gives me a lot of control and makes somethings eaiser and other things harder. I've basicaly tweaked it to my playing style. Course nwo I need to show my kids of my favorite sims 2 family XD

MiraPlutosnowday.jpg

LMFAO That's adorable!

Did you just print screen that or...?

mine never die.I've had maybe four or five die. They died more in sims 1 for me than in sims 2 and 3. LOL I'm tooo controlling. They only die if I purposly make them die or from old age. I like making little business and building houses. XD. If figure if I can't spoil myself as much as I'd like I might as well spoil my sims.

Lucky you. Mine have a nasty habit of snuffing it when I'm not looking. :teehee:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Best thing I've heard all day.

My first family...oh my gawsh, mom and brother died, dad was depressed and refused to get job so we had no money and daughter was sent off to army camp or something? There was pee EVERYWHERE, dishes EVERYWHERE it was just bad.

:roftl: The game's so hard when you first start.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v48/Melaniemonkee/sims/

Yup print screen works best for all the sims games.

I have paint shop pro so I crop there.

There are more screenies than you could ever possibly want XD. I got to a forum and post them which is why I have them that and I like to keep record of my legacy family.

frankwithhisfranks.gif

Frank E. Stien .. cooking franks. *dies* I still can't get over that one.

Edited by CalicoSkies

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v48/Melaniemonkee/sims/

Yup print screen works best for all the sims games.

I have paint shop pro so I crop there.

There are more screenies than you could ever possibly want XD. I got to a forum and post them which is why I have them that and I like to keep record of my legacy family.

frankwithhisfranks.gif

Frank E. Stien .. cooking franks. *dies* I still can't get over that one.

That's B R I L L I A N T :lmfao:

You can make vampires too can't you? Well..something of the fair skinned variety, I made it one time.

I remember with Sims 1 i bought the magic expansion pack, that was a hoot and a half.

And the Hot date :das:

That's B R I L L I A N T :lmfao:

You can make vampires too can't you? Well..something of the fair skinned variety, I made it one time.

I remember with Sims 1 i bought the magic expansion pack, that was a hoot and a half.

And the Hot date :das:

Frank is just a normal sim.. he's got custom skin tone and eyes thoguh. My game is 95% user made content.

LOL I loved Hot Date Yup in sims 2 it converted to Night Life, Vampires, Werewolves, Aliens and witches and zombies.*sigh*I'm really a sims geek. I've been playing it fooooorever thoguh I've only had sims 2 for a year. I had sims 1 for a really long time. LOL>

Hah! That's genius! :lmao:

Do you guys have the newest sims? It looks very exciting. Making sims is my favourite part, and now there's limitless options!

Yeah but I don't have as many pictures. I've not settled with a specific family yet. I've only had the game since july. Takes me a whileto bond with a specific family the nI take pictures of them to death.

My first sim that I made though in sims 3 is here...

excitedbigversion.jpg

She's ridiculously happy cuz she's cheering her son as he ages up to a child.

Edited by CalicoSkies
fix piccy

I always hated the clothes :puking:

No, I need to get my hands on Sims 3...:wub2:

I always end of filling my hard drive with user content. I'm unable to make anything but there are several people who make things that suit my tastes in clothes and hair. I wont admit to how big my download-able collection is for sims things. XD.

Yeah but I don't have as many pictures. I've not settled with a specific family yet. I've only had the game since july. Takes me a whileto bond with a specific family the nI take pictures of them to death.

excitedbigversion.jpg

she looks like reba. :lmfao:

excitedbigversion.jpg

She's pretty! :biggrin2: And nice timing with that shot. I always miss the important moments..

I always hated the clothes :puking:

No, I need to get my hands on Sims 3...:wub2:

I KNOW! They were hideous! Thank the lord for custom content!

She's pretty! :biggrin2: And nice timing with that shot. I always miss the important moments..

I KNOW! They were hideous! Thank the lord for custom content!

I don't think I ever fiddled with that area :huh:

Man, I need to saddle back on my Sims horse and ride into the citttaaay

What? She does not look like Reba. Reba looks more like an elf. :naughty:

True dat. but Ugh Reba. LOL No really I think she's just fine. It's my dad that gets creepy cuz of her. lmao.

The custom content for sims 3 is still slow in coming but we have custom hair again much harder to do. Sadly I'm not able to make anything but fiddl around with patterns. It is really nice to be able to place things on quarter tiles and change the colour of anything at the flick of the hat. The game is a bit too buggy to play out of the box. I would only buy it if your prepared to mod the heck out of it. There's a specific guy that's fixed 90% of the problems EA left in the game. It's a wonderful game but they left far to much unfixed.

True dat. but Ugh Reba. LOL No really I think she's just fine. It's my dad that gets creepy cuz of her. lmao.

The custom content for sims 3 is still slow in coming but we have custom hair again much harder to do. Sadly I'm not able to make anything but fiddl around with patterns. It is really nice to be able to place things on quarter tiles and change the colour of anything at the flick of the hat. The game is a bit too buggy to play out of the box. I would only buy it if your prepared to mod the heck out of it. There's a specific guy that's fixed 90% of the problems EA left in the game. It's a wonderful game but they left far to much unfixed.

Isn't the point of a next installment to improve the game?

Isn't the point of a next installment to improve the game?

You would think so. EA doesn't seem to think so. I don't think there will be a Sims 4 the company has become more and more careless in regards to the game programming. It is a great game but they make a major mistake by mesing up the story progression driver which doesn't work. You autually have to download th patch for it to work from the sims 3 site. The only reason that I deal with shoddy programming is there are some very talented fans who have partially reprogrammed and done it in such a way you can pick and choose what you want in your game. I've always considered both games to be more like building a model ship than a autually computer game because there are so many pieces of the game that can be changed. OF course you have to willing to figure out where to put things in the internal game but it's not really that hard for anyone who is has the average computer savy.

I don't think I ever fiddled with that area :huh:

Man, I need to saddle back on my Sims horse and ride into the citttaaay

What? How could you not? I love downloading stuff!

And that seriously sucks about the glitchiness. I guess it's because they didn't work with the original creators? Or something?

Anyway, I'm off for the night. Happy Halloween!

HappyHalloween1.gif

And that seriously sucks about the glitchiness. I guess it's because they didn't work with the original creators? Or something?

HappyHalloween1.gif

Night Night darlin' Happy Halloweenie :)

It is a shame. I still love it thoguh. It's relaxing i usually play just before bed.

You would think so. EA doesn't seem to think so. I don't think there will be a Sims 4 the company has become more and more careless in regards to the game programming. It is a great game but they make a major mistake by mesing up the story progression driver which doesn't work. You autually have to download th patch for it to work from the sims 3 site. The only reason that I deal with shoddy programming is there are some very talented fans who have partially reprogrammed and done it in such a way you can pick and choose what you want in your game. I've always considered both games to be more like building a model ship than a autually computer game because there are so many pieces of the game that can be changed. OF course you have to willing to figure out where to put things in the internal game but it's not really that hard for anyone who is has the average computer savy.

EA games needs to stop challenging everything and GET THEIR ARSES IN GEAR! :aah:

I'll play sims 3 when they work out the glitches in 2015 :sneaky2::naughty:

I usually played with my dad and he wasn't a fan of "cheating" or whatever.