Greetings, children!

Chatty Natty

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcomeeeeeeee! :boing::bye:

I also like poking dead things with a stick. I thought I was the only one on this earth! :mf_rosetinted:

Pushhh, your so not! Maybe sometime we can poke dead things together. :roftl:

And thanks everyone for the nice welcome! I can tell I'm gonna like it here. :thumb_yello:

Hello everyone, uhh, my names Natty.

I haven't been a Mika fan that long (I got in to his music early this year, when I was randomly looking up videos on youtube, I came across "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)" and I loved it. I looked up more of his music and well, the rest is history :biggrin2:)

Sooo...I like readingggg, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.... ^^

So yeah, here's to hoping I'll fit in nicely! :wink2:

Welcome to MFC! :biggrin2:

I already can see you're fitting in nicely. You seem kinda' random (that's a compliment!) and we like random. :freak:

You heard one Mika song, looked up a few more, and thus began the slippery slope into Mika madness. We understand. *pats your shoulder supportively*

As for the poking dead things with a stick - we have a smiley for that! Well, not dead things, more like live "WTF are you poking me for?" things. But it still encompasses poking-with-a-stick goodness. :roftl:

:poke:

Welcome to MFC! :biggrin2:

I already can see you're fitting in nicely. You seem kinda' random (that's a compliment!) and we like random. :freak:

You heard one Mika song, looked up a few more, and thus began the slippery slope into Mika madness. We understand. *pats your shoulder supportively*

As for the poking dead things with a stick - we have a smiley for that! Well, not dead things, more like live "WTF are you poking me for?" things. But it still encompasses poking-with-a-stick goodness. :roftl:

:poke:

Aw yay! Smiley faces poking eachother! It's like the best thing ever. :freak: heh.

By the way, I love your username. :D

Edited by Chatty Natty