Greetings, children!

Chatty Natty

Hello everyone, uhh, my names Natty.

I haven't been a Mika fan that long (I got in to his music early this year, when I was randomly looking up videos on youtube, I came across "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)" and I loved it. I looked up more of his music and well, the rest is history :biggrin2:)

Sooo...I like readingggg, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.... ^^

So yeah, here's to hoping I'll fit in nicely! :wink2:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the club Natty! I hope you'll enjoy it here and I'm sure you'll fit right in :thumb_yello:

:welcomeani:

edit: oh btw, what did you mean with poking dead things?? :blink:

Edited by Droopsy

Welcome to the club Natty! I hope you'll enjoy it here and I'm sure you'll fit right in :thumb_yello:

:welcomeani:

edit: oh btw, what did you mean with poking dead things?? :blink:

Thanks! :biggrin2:

And uh...oops did I say that? I didn't mean a thing by it! **hinds dead rat behind my back** Nooo, I'm just kidding about the poking dead things. ^^

I haven't been a Mika fan that long (I got in to his music early this year, when I was randomly looking up videos on youtube, I came across "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)" and I loved it. I looked up more of his music and well, the rest is history :biggrin2:)

Sooo...I like readingggg, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.... ^^

Welcome to MFC Natty !! :biggrin2::welcomeani::flowers2:

Which part of the world do you come from ??

I too like reading & long walks on the beach ... & 'cos I live by the sea I think I understand what you mean by 'poking dead things with a stick' ... :blink: ... do you mean bits & pieces washed up from the ocean ?

Hope you fit in nicely here too ! :thumb_yello:

Welcome to MFC Natty !! :biggrin2::welcomeani::flowers2:

Which part of the world do you come from ??

I too like reading & long walks on the beach ... & 'cos I live by the sea I think I understand what you mean by 'poking dead things with a stick' ... :blink: ... do you mean bits & pieces washed up from the ocean ?

Hope you fit in nicely here too ! :thumb_yello:

Oddly, I live in New Mexico, so I haven't been to a beach in a longgg time. :blink: And yeah, I don't poke dead things with a stick, that's just my childish humor. :blush-anim-cl:

But I do like reading, and playing guitar, and all that good stuff. ^_^

Oddly, I live in New Mexico, so I haven't been to a beach in a longgg time. :blink: And yeah, I don't poke dead things with a stick, that's just my childish humor. :blush-anim-cl:

But I do like reading, and playing guitar, and all that good stuff. ^_^

:roftl: Haha !! Great ! I can tell you now that having a sense of humor goes a LONG way here !! :roftl::thumb_yello:

Hello Natty :bye: Welcome to the MFC, I'm Lucy from Brazil

and I love your sense of humor :naughty: