Are you ready? Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-4

babuccia

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heeeey!! I'm ALREADY WAITING YOU AND POODLE!!!!!!:roftl::wub2:

Only latvian and russian.. and english..

I know we are really excited...but we are also nervous...we only have a year to save up enough money...but I know we will find a way.:naughty: I only speak English, some French, and very very little spanish.

Haha, thanks, but there's a lot to learn more :blush-anim-cl:

Speaking of languages, I've always wanted to speak Italian :wub2: Or Freanch :teehee: But french is really hard, isn't it? :naughty:

Naw...French isnt harder to learn than any other language...it just takes alot of time...I've only been studying it for going on 4 years so I still have alot to learn...

That's ok. I don't understand most of latvian words :roftl:

Her name's Tina. I had her photo somewhere..

Here it is. When she was a bit younger :naughty:

http://twitpic.com/5dg52

Aww she looks so adorable!! :wub2:

I know we are really excited...but we are also nervous...we only have a year to save up enough money...but I know we will find a way.:naughty: I only speak English, some French, and very very little spanish.

Naw...French isnt harder to learn than any other language...it just takes alot of time...I've only been studying it for going on 4 years so I still have alot to learn...

Me too..you just have to save and come! dont worry..you dont need money for the hotel or something couse you are going to stay at me:naughty: you need to save money for the shopppppinnnng!! :yay:

Well, maybe.. :naughty: I've been learning russian for 5 years, but I still can't even make a sentence :naughty: Ok, I can, but super-simple-one like "My name is so and so" :naughty:

Aww she looks so adorable!! :wub2:

Me too..you just have to save and come! dont worry..you dont need money for the hotel or something couse you are going to stay at me:naughty: you need to save money for the shopppppinnnng!! :yay:

Yay....Ok. I'll make sure that Poodle knows that, that should make him feel a little better about the money situation. lol. But how are you Love...

Well, maybe.. :naughty: I've been learning russian for 5 years, but I still can't even make a sentence :naughty: Ok, I can, but super-simple-one like "My name is so and so"

Hahahaha...thats how I am during French sometimes...my mind just quits me after learing too much at once...:naughty:

Yay....Ok. I'll make sure that Poodle knows that, that should make him feel a little better about the money situation. lol. But how are you Love...

Hahahaha...thats how I am during French sometimes...my mind just quits me after learing too much at once...:naughty:

I'm doing ok,princess.. Im going to friend's wedding on sunday.:thumb_yello: And i have a little party over here tomorrow's night.. :yay:

Is Poodle excited as well??:biggrin2:

So I have two questions...

I have a group of friends in this group that I am in and it is called SSO's and we have a retreat comming up in a few weeks and I want to get everyone a gift because I miss them all so much...

so I am gonna make friendship bracelets for all of us...

there are 4 girls and 2 boys...

do you think I should get them something else too like candy or something...:blink:

should I put it all into little gift bags or something...

and Babbers it just occured to me that Poodle and I speak no Latvian...:shocked:

what will we do when we come to see you...

do ppl speak alot of English there...:blush-anim-cl:

I'm doing ok,princess.. Im going to friend's wedding on sunday.:thumb_yello: And i have a little party over here tomorrow's night.. :yay:

Is Poodle excited as well??:biggrin2:

oh yes Poodle is very excited...it was actually his idea. lol. He really really wants us to go...almost more than me..hahaha. :roftl:And he doesnt just wanna see Lativia he wants to see alot of Europe like me, he's not sure if we are gonna come back to the US for a while...thats why we are going during the summer, so that we wont have to worry about Uni's for a few months...:biggrin2:

So I have two questions...

I have a group of friends in this group that I am in and it is called SSO's and we have a retreat comming up in a few weeks and I want to get everyone a gift because I miss them all so much...

so I am gonna make friendship bracelets for all of us...

there are 4 girls and 2 boys...

do you think I should get them something else too like candy or something...:blink:

should I put it all into little gift bags or something...

and Babbers it just occured to me that Poodle and I speak no Latvian...:shocked:

what will we do when we come to see you...

do ppl speak alot of English there...:blush-anim-cl:

I think that its a great idea about that bracelets! Im not sure you have to buy something more for them..:wink2:

:roftl: well, i'll be your teacher:mf_rosetinted:

Just kidding,of course, people do speak english here.. it is necessary for them,for example,in the cafes or something..:thumb_yello:

But dont worry, I'll catch you in airport:wink2:

:naughty: she is yours? or just for the family?

Family's. I prefer cats :naughty:

:teehee: I'm kinda happy I don't have russian anymore. Use to really hate that thing :naughty:

I think that its a great idea about that bracelets! Im not sure you have to buy something more for them..:wink2:

:roftl: well, i'll be your teacher:mf_rosetinted:

Just kidding,of course, people do speak english here.. it is necessary for them,for example,in the cafes or something..:thumb_yello:

But dont worry, I'll catch you in airport:wink2:

Yay...I am really excited now. Hahahaha...we just have alot of research to do and work permits to that we can get small jobs while we are there so we can have more money...

Ohh do you remeber that 10 things I hate about you siggie you made...well I made a copy of it, would it be ok if I use it as mine...

oh yes Poodle is very excited...it was actually his idea. lol. He really really wants us to go...almost more than me..hahaha. :roftl:And he doesnt just wanna see Lativia he wants to see alot of Europe like me, he's not sure if we are gonna come back to the US for a while...thats why we are going during the summer, so that we wont have to worry about Uni's for a few months...:biggrin2:

THATS SO COOL!!:biggrin2: You guys are so awesome! I wish I could visit some other country with you as well..:wub2:

Awww we will have such a great timeee :yay:

Yay...I am really excited now. Hahahaha...we just have alot of research to do and work permits to that we can get small jobs while we are there so we can have more money...

Ohh do you remeber that 10 things I hate about you siggie you made...well I made a copy of it, would it be ok if I use it as mine...

Well,if its summer, you can earn some money here..my neighbours have strawberries, and sometimes i help them,so i get some money:thumb_yello:

Do you mean about that poem? Sure you can!

:teehee: I'm kinda happy I don't have russian anymore. Use to really hate that thing :naughty:

I used to like cats a lot..but not anymore.. :blink: Actually I dont like animals so much anymore:naughty:

Hahahaha...ya thats how I am with Spanish...I love to hear it spoken but I hate to learn it...

THATS SO COOL!!:biggrin2: You guys are so awesome! I wish I could visit some other country with you as well..:wub2:

Awww we will have such a great timeee :yay:

Yay..I know we will have a blast...well if you want to come with us you can...why not. We would love to have you and with you being able to speak other languages as well you would be a major help...not to mention we would have SOOOOOOO MUCH FUN:biggrin2:

Well,if its summer, you can earn some money here..my neighbours have strawberries, and sometimes i help them,so i get some money:thumb_yello:

Do you mean about that poem? Sure you can!

Thanks Love. And woot-woot for your neighbors...do you think that they would let us work for them for a little while...

Hahahaha...ya thats how I am with Spanish...I love to hear it spoken but I hate to learn it...

Yeah yeah.. same here :naughty: I was forced to lear russian, but I really hated it :naughty:

ByeBye...talk to you tomorrow.:huglove:

Babs...did you sign off too...hmmm. I guess I'm alone now. Lol.

I'm back :roftl: I was off to watch one tv show and didn't expected to come back, but here I am again :naughty:

I'm off now. See ya guys! :huglove:

bye,im off as well:huglove:

Yay..I know we will have a blast...well if you want to come with us you can...why not. We would love to have you and with you being able to speak other languages as well you would be a major help...not to mention we would have SOOOOOOO MUCH FUN:biggrin2:

Thanks Love. And woot-woot for your neighbors...do you think that they would let us work for them for a little while...

Yeah,but im not sure how much money I'll be able to save,though..:blink:

then we'll see:thumb_yello:

And im sure that you could work there..you know-you are in my band:mf_rosetinted:

ByeBye...talk to you tomorrow.:huglove:

Babs...did you sign off too...hmmm. I guess I'm alone now. Lol.

No,just my brother called me..and I had to drive by bike to the nearest village after them..its past midnight and sooo dark outside..that was pretty scary:naughty:but im back and i met some nice guys there:naughty:

I know...I've been traveling and staying with my friend far a while it was a ton of fun...but I miss being here in the MFC...its like another home lol. So I've been really good. How about you...

Oh! Like long term sleepovers? :D

I'm well. Gotta get my passport renewed (SOON! :blink:) but, besides that I like being lazy. :naughty:

Her name's Tina. I had her photo somewhere..

Here it is. When she was a bit younger :naughty:

http://twitpic.com/5dg52

Aww...she's super adorable!