Are you ready? Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-4

babuccia

Hello :bye:

@Indre- I'm playing with the baby.. waiting till she fall asleep:naughty: My brother brought her today so I need to babysit her:thumb_yello: And on the evening my friend is coming.

What about you?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I imagine that :wub2: We are all watching what our new dog does.. Man, she eats EVERYTHING :blink:

I hate bugs too! I get bitten while I was swimming today :blink: Is that even possible? :blink:

Oh my.......... why she does that???? :sneaky2:

I get stang by them all the time. I guess.........I attract bugs :sneaky2:

Topic for today..

What would be a perfect day for you?:biggrin2:

Cold but sunny, some cinema with family/friends, a long walk, an ice cream, listening to music I like and playing video games.

bye,im off as well:huglove:

Yeah,but im not sure how much money I'll be able to save,though..:blink:

then we'll see

And im sure that you could work there..you know-you are in my band:mf_rosetinted:

No,just my brother called me..and I had to drive by bike to the nearest village after them..its past midnight and sooo dark outside..that was pretty scary:naughty:but im back and i met some nice guys there

Oh we arent sure how much we can save either...but we are gonna try our hardest and see what happens. I told Poodle about our convo and he was soooooo excited, he wants you to come with us and is really excited about us possibly working for your neighbors:thumb_yello:

Hahahaha were in you band...:naughty:

Topic for today..

What would be a perfect day for you?

Just a day when I am completely happy with no worries surrounded with my closest friends and family.:biggrin2:

Oh! Like long term sleepovers? :D

I'm well. Gotta get my passport renewed (SOON! :blink:) but, besides that I like being lazy.

Aww...she's super adorable!

Hahaha...ya like 3 days and nights:naughty: I love doing it...besides it isnt that differnet for us it's like I live there anyways, I have a toothbrush there, slippers, pajamas, jewelry, a few books, my favorite cereal, and a jacket. Not to mention his mom has pics of me up around their house...hahaha. I'm an extended family member now....crap I gotta get a passport...dang it I forgot about those things...how much do they cost usually do you know...

Hello :bye:

@Indre- I'm playing with the baby.. waiting till she fall asleep:naughty: My brother brought her today so I need to babysit her:thumb_yello: And on the evening my friend is coming.

What about you?

I love plying with my neices and nephews...I miss them so much. lol.

Hahaha...ya like 3 days and nights:naughty: I love doing it...besides it isnt that differnet for us it's like I live there anyways, I have a toothbrush there, slippers, pajamas, jewelry, a few books, my favorite cereal, and a jacket. Not to mention his mom has pics of me up around their house...hahaha. I'm an extended family member now....crap I gotta get a passport...dang it I forgot about those things...how much do they cost usually do you know...

Ahh, like a second home. :aah:

Passports here cost $87. :blink:

Ahh, like a second home. :aah:

Passports here cost $87. :blink:

Yep...just like a second home:thumb_yello: and WTF...87 dollars...oh man..wait till J.C. here's this one...oh well...do you happen to know any websites that you can go under to price overseas airline tickets...like from the U.S. to Europe...possibly Latvia...

Hey!!! Anybody home????

Why everybody comes when Im gone???

Idk...I think I sign on when it is really late for you...sry.

Yep...just like a second home:thumb_yello: and WTF...87 dollars...oh man..wait till J.C. here's this one...oh well...do you happen to know any websites that you can go under to price overseas airline tickets...like from the U.S. to Europe...possibly Latvia...

Idk...I think I sign on when it is really late for you...sry.

Yeah, maybe. But I will try to come at nights (tho its really hard) cause I miss ya all a lot.

Wait.......... Are you planning to go to Latvia and didnt told me so???

Yeah, I hope that they will be able to save the money :D

How are you?

I'm watching Eminem's videos.. :naughty: He's awesome :naughty: Always has been

I hope so too (as much as I hope to visit you someday)

Well, Im fine. I got a bit sunburnt last Saturday, but it doesnt really matter cause in a few days I will be pale again :aah: And you???

He is really awesome! I must say I havent listened to his last album yet, but I love him :wub2::teehee:

Btw, my sisters told me a few days back to say HI!!! And I have to give Indre a message from they too, but I havent seen her in a while.

I hope so too (as much as I hope to visit you someday)

Well, Im fine. I got a bit sunburnt last Saturday, but it doesnt really matter cause in a few days I will be pale again :aah: And you???

He is really awesome! I must say I havent listened to his last album yet, but I love him :wub2::teehee:

Btw, my sisters told me a few days back to say HI!!! And I have to give Indre a message from they too, but I havent seen her in a while.

I'm ok..really tired,though. I have worked all day long in my neighbour house, and I got some money.. which is good.

Have you seen his "we made you" video? Gosh, thats so hilarious! :roftl: And I really like this new song- till i collapse:thumb_yello:

Oh,thanks! Say hi to them as well:wink2:

Yeah, maybe. But I will try to come at nights (tho its really hard) cause I miss ya all a lot.

Wait.......... Are you planning to go to Latvia and didnt told me so???

Oh yes Isa...well you and I havent been able to get here at the same time to you never got the news...sry. We are gonna try to fly into Latvia and spend some time with Babs and then go and backpack around europe next summer and head back to Babs for a day or two then fly home from Lativa but only if we can save enough money...

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS ABOUT HOW WE CAN GET MONEY WITHOUT WORKING...my parents dont let me work:boxed:..so idk what to do...we have some money saved but not enough...

Hey everybody!

@ ISA- yeah, they are about coming next summer! Meka and Poodle:wub2::mf_lustslow::thumb_yello::yay:

Hey Babbers...whats up Love..:naughty:

I'm ok..really tired,though. I have worked all day long in my neighbour house, and I got some money.. which is good.

Have you seen his "we made you" video? Gosh, thats so hilarious! :roftl: And I really like this new song- till i collapse:thumb_yello:

I really hope your neighbors will let us work for them some next summer...it would be really nice of them..:blush-anim-cl:

I really hope your neighbors will let us work for them some next summer...it would be really nice of them..:blush-anim-cl:

DOnt worry-you'll be with me:naughty::wink2:

Oh yes Isa...well you and I havent been able to get here at the same time to you never got the news...sry. We are gonna try to fly into Latvia and spend some time with Babs and then go and backpack around europe next summer and head back to Babs for a day or two then fly home from Lativa but only if we can save enough money...

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS ABOUT HOW WE CAN GET MONEY WITHOUT WORKING...my parents dont let me work:boxed:..so idk what to do...we have some money saved but not enough...

Idk.. maybe you can sace your pocket money:naughty:

I'm here! I'm here! I'm back! :aah:

You probably won't believe it, but we been schoked by thunder. Both our TVs, satellite, PC, i-net, phone got burned and all madaged because of the lightning. Probably our TV antena on our roof caught the lightnigt.. Anyway.. we're all back on your feets again, tho we had a lot of damage :blink:

Oh, well, working for your neighbour and got some money its great! (I cant do that, my neighbours dont need any help and I hate most of them)

Yes, I have!! :roftl: He has always been really funny, tho now I dont find so funny anymore all those jokes about Michael Jackson........... :boxed:

Will do, for sure!

Dont worry. Im happy for ya and wish you the best luck for the saving. I will cross fingers for you to get money enough.

Well, maybe you can try working without telling your parents. Or just sell on internet things you dont like/use so much anymore (like CDs, DVDs or books) :wink2:

You probably won't believe it, but we been schoked by thunder. Both our TVs, satellite, PC, i-net, phone got burned and all madaged because of the lightning. Probably our TV antena on our roof caught the lightnigt.. Anyway.. we're all back on your feets again, tho we had a lot of damage :blink:

Hiya!!!! Wow, thats horrible......... Hope fixing all those things wont be expensive. Im really happy that you are back! Btw, tell you parents to buy those things that protect TVs, computers, ect from thunder, so next time you wont have any problem :thumb_yello:

Girls, Im feeling kinda depressed............. No reason in particular, but tons in general.........

Wow!!!:shocked:

Oh, well, working for your neighbour and got some money its great! (I cant do that, my neighbours dont need any help and I hate most of them)

Yes, I have!! :roftl: He has always been really funny, tho now I dont find so funny anymore all those jokes about Michael Jackson........... :boxed:

Will do, for sure!

Dont worry. Im happy for ya and wish you the best luck for the saving. I will cross fingers for you to get money enough.

Well, maybe you can try working without telling your parents. Or just sell on internet things you dont like/use so much anymore (like CDs, DVDs or books) :wink2:

Hiya!!!! Wow, thats horrible......... Hope fixing all those things wont be expensive. Im really happy that you are back! Btw, tell you parents to buy those things that protect TVs, computers, ect from thunder, so next time you wont have any problem :thumb_yello:

I was working today as well.. Got a bit more than 10$ :naughty:

Yeah..actually I didnt find funny those jokes about him earlier as well.. :sneaky2:

But this video is really good:roftl:

Girls, Im feeling kinda depressed............. No reason in particular, but tons in general.........

Tell me whats wrong?

I'm really happy to be back here :teehee: Tho I haven't been away that long but I already missed quite a lot :blink: Well, it coust "a bit", but anyway, accidents happends sometimes.. :huh:

What's wrong, Isa? :huglove:

I'm really happy to be back here :teehee: Tho I haven't been away that long but I already missed quite a lot :blink: Well, it coust "a bit", but anyway, accidents happends sometimes.. :huh:

I guess you are addicted as well:naughty:

Tell me whats wrong?

Well, remember that week that I didnt came cause need some time for myself??? Since a few weeks before that, I have beeen feeling like everybody runs away from me. Im talking about my family and "real life" friends. They never wanna talk to me, nor listen to my problems, not even to spent a minute in my company. But it all ends up like its me the one who regrets their company. Its pretty weird cause I started to feel like I dont like any company but, at the same time, I hate being alone...........

Well, remember that week that I didnt came cause need some time for myself??? Since a few weeks before that, I have beeen feeling like everybody runs away from me. Im talking about my family and "real life" friends. They never wanna talk to me, nor listen to my problems, not even to spent a minute in my company. But it all ends up like its me the one who regrets their company. Its pretty weird cause I started to feel like I dont like any company but, at the same time, I hate being alone...........

Hmm:boxed:

I'm sure that they dont mean it.. Well what's about your sisters?? I dont believe that they dont like your company.. :blink: