babuccia

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have a really interesting name!!:blink::thumb_yello:

Hahaha ok.. So, tell me about that boy :das:

It's a Belgian name, it sucks when I'm abroad. No one can pronounce it.. I can give you a pronounce lesson if you'd like though?:fisch:

And about the boy, weeeell, let's say I'm hopeless. I've become friends with the boy I actually like. Again. It always happens to me. (being friends is super, really, but not for me in this ehh, situation. xD)

And he's such a sweetheart coming by. (Twice, Monday he also came but I was not there:teehee: I felt so sorry!)

Hey Louise, how are you?:biggrin2:

Hey! Hahaha no pics:naughty:

I see.. but try to get online often!!:aah:

Sorry, I had to go yesterday........

I was trying to scan a few things for Marlau

Im glad you got the chance to talk. Have you explain him everything??? Hope he can understand everything and wont get angry with you.

Hey! Thats great!!! But try to log a bit more, we miss ya!

Hahaha!! Ok I will try to sign on when I get home on Thursday!! I miss you all too!!! Sooooo much!!

And Babs darn it I wanna see what he looks like!! :)

Hey Louise, how are you?

I'm well, thanks. I was out basically all day: from noon to 4pm. Home for and hour and then out until 10:30pm. :naughty:

Well, I woke up early, cuz I was feeling awful, then I took 2 pills of painkillers, but it didn't wok, so I was in pain for like 2 hours waiting for pills effect, but then I took 3rd one and it all got better

Aww, that sucks! :( Was it pain in your neck or something?

Ok, its my turn. Even tho Im injured, I will post one:

Which is your fave music album ever?? Not Mika!!

One? Only one? :tears: I can't do that. :shun::teehee:

Well.. I would say- Green day- American Idiot

OMG. I remember when I was obsessed with that album.

Aaww thanks! Bye... !!

Oh, and girls, here are some pics of that night:naughty:

93a175318c9d.jpg

(Fredis was stronger than me, lol )

But I were stronger than Ilziite! muahahahaha

182b36be1362.jpg

Looks like you had fun. :roftl: You'll kick Fredis' butt next time.

haha thanks, yeah.. my DARK BROWN ALMOST BLACK hair

Like that time I painted my nails dark plum. And all my friends said, "oh, you're wearing black nail polish". NO, it's dark plum. :sneaky2::naughty:

ME TOOOOOOO!!

It's a Belgian name, it sucks when I'm abroad. No one can pronounce it.. I can give you a pronounce lesson if you'd like though?

And about the boy, weeeell, let's say I'm hopeless. I've become friends with the boy I actually like. Again. It always happens to me. (being friends is super, really, but not for me in this ehh, situation. xD)

And he's such a sweetheart coming by. (Twice, Monday he also came but I was not therI felt so sorry!)

Yeah.. you should teach me how to pronounce it:naughty:

Aww..that's a shame.. But well, I think that the best way to see if you two could really be together is to be at the same party!:thumb_yello: Really!! It always works for me:teehee:

Btw, my name is Baiba and I'm from Latvia.

Hahaha!! Ok I will try to sign on when I get home on Thursday!! I miss you all too!!! Sooooo much!!

Oh no... you havent read those posts, have you?lol

No, I dont have a pic, leave me alone:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

See ya!!!! Come back soon!

I'm well, thanks. I was out basically all day: from noon to 4pm. Home for and hour and then out until 10:30pm. y:

Aww, that sucks! ( Was it pain in your neck or something?

One? Only one? :tears: I can't do that. :s:

OMG. I remember when I was obsessed with that album.

Looks like you had fun. You'll kick Fredis' butt next time.

Like that time I painted my nails dark plum. And all my friends said, "oh, you're wearing black nail polish". NO, it's dark plum. y:

ME TOOOOOOO!!

Hahaha you were obsessed too? I was listening it for about a year. Nothing else but their album and my family started to think that I'm going mad. lol

Nooooo.. does everybody read my posts??:aah::roftl:

Hahaha yeah.. people just can't tell what's the color?!

And yeah, I had a great time with them.. and next time I WILL kick his butt, mwuahahaha

Aaww thanks! :huglove: Bye... !!

Oh, and girls, here are some pics of that night:naughty

93a175318c9d.jpg

(Fredis was stronger than me, lol )

But I were stronger than Ilziite! muahahahaha

182b36be1362.jpg

Lovely pics!!! Btw, Im not surprise at all the Fredis is stronger than you :teehee:

I will :mf_rosetinted But you know, sometimes, deep inside she's good. I know it :mf_rosetinted

See ya! :huglove

Niiiice :roftl:

Oh and your black hair :das:

Im sure she is. In a few years, you will be closer than now, Im sure.

It's a Belgian name, it sucks when I'm abroad. No one can pronounce it.. I can give you a pronounce lesson if you'd like though?:fisch:

And he's such a sweetheart coming by. (Twice, Monday he also came but I was not there:teehee: I felt so sorry!)

Maybe you should, Im sure noone of us is able to pronunce it right.........

So, we are gonna be here waiting for ya. Btw, I will pm you.

One? Only one? :tears: I can't do that. :shun::teehee:

You can name 2. I named 2..........

Lovely pics!!! Btw, Im not surprise at all the Fredis is stronger than you :teehee:

Maybe you should, Im sure noone of us is able to pronunce it right.........

So, we are gonna be here waiting for ya. Btw, I will pm you.

You can name 2. I named 2..........

How are you?

ey everyone!! I can only stay for minute cuz I am at the hotel but I just wanted to let everyone know that I miss you and I will be back on tomoroww when I get home!!

hey!! Cant wait tomorrow coz i want to know what have you done there.. :naughty:Miss you too, see ya :bye:

Hey Babs!!! Im uploading those pics again, so hope I can send them in a while!

Im kinda pfffffffffff My neck still hurts, but I cant have the pills the doctor gave me till night....... And you?

Im kinda pfffffffffff My neck still hurts, but I cant have the pills the doctor gave me till night....... And you?

Yay!!:biggrin2: Put them here, if you want:wink2:

Oh,Im sorry about that.. :huh:

I'm ok, tired though.. I have worked all day long, then came home and went to swim for a while.. Just ate dinner and about a minute ago Austris ( a guy from our team:naughty: ) called and asked if we are going to play the ball tonight. I said that im not sure but he should better call later coz parents dont want to let us now.. :mf_rosetinted::naughty: I hope that we are going couse then I'll take those pics!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D But I really need to ask my mum.. I hope she wont be mad.

Hahaha you were obsessed too? I was listening it for about a year. Nothing else but their album and my family started to think that I'm going mad. lol

Nooooo.. does everybody read my posts??:aah::roftl:

Hahaha yeah.. people just can't tell what's the color?!

And yeah, I had a great time with them.. and next time I WILL kick his butt, mwuahahaha

Yeah, when it came out. :teehee:

Yes Baiba, people DO read your posts. Gosh. :naughty:

Duh! You just let him win the first time around. :biggrin2:

ey everyone!! I can only stay for minute cuz I am at the hotel but I just wanted to let everyone know that I miss you and I will be back on tomoroww when I get home!!

Okay, have fun! :flowers2:

I hope your neck feels better soon. :huglove:

Aww, that sucks! :( Was it pain in your neck or something?

No, that was kinda girly pain :naughty: You know :teehee: But don't worry, it's all better now :naughty:

Let's hope so :naughty:

I want pics too :blink:

Still hurt? Oh my.. :huglove:

Yeah, when it came out. :teehee:

Yes Baiba, people DO read your posts. Gosh. :naughty:

Duh! You just let him win the first time around. :biggrin2:

Okay, have fun! :flowers2:

I hope your neck feels better soon. :huglove:

Damn, I knew I have to pm better:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Have you heard any of their new songs?? I love "Know your enemy", "Viva la Gloria", "Peacemaker", and "21 guns".. :biggrin2:

Have you heard any of their new songs?? I love "Know your enemy", "Viva la Gloria", "Peacemaker", and "21 guns".. :biggrin2:

Yeah, I've heard a couple on TV. "21 Guns" for sure, the other...I forgot the name. :teehee:

Yay!!:biggrin2 Put them here, if you want:wink2

Oh,Im sorry about that.. :huh

I'm ok, tired though.. I have worked all day long, then came home and went to swim for a while.. Just ate dinner and about a minute ago Austris ( a guy from our team:naughty ) called and asked if we are going to play the ball tonight. I said that im not sure but he should better call later coz parents dont want to let us now.. :mf_rosetinted::naughty I hope that we are going couse then I'll take those pics!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D But I really need to ask my mum.. I hope she wont be mad.

Well, I have already sent them, and close the window, so you can post them here if you want, choose the best one.

Oh, sorry to hear parents are not letting you go. Hope they will change their minds :wub2:

Yeah, when it came out. :teehee

Yes Baiba, people DO read your posts. Gosh. :naughty

Duh! You just let him win the first time around. :biggrin2

Okay, have fun! :flowers2

I hope your neck feels better soon. :huglove

Thanks!!

No, that was kinda girly pain :naughty: You know :teehee: But don't worry, it's all better now :naughty:

Let's hope so :naughty:

I want pics too :blink:

Still hurt? Oh my.. :huglove:

I will post one, maybe. But I can send them to you too if you want.

Yep, still huts, but its gonna be better at night, when I will be allow to take that damn pill.............

I have! 21 guns is all day long on tv. Im starting to get a bit tired of it, and its a shame cause its a great song.

Yeah, I've heard a couple on TV. "21 Guns" for sure, the other...I forgot the name. :teehee:

But they look like :mf_rosetinted:

I had a date with my dentist :mf_rosetinted:

How are you today? Off to play volleyball today? :das:

Oh, and how was the date? :das:

Im fine but tired.. Well, im not sure we are going tonight couse our parents dont want to let us, but who knows.. maybe im going:naughty:

Well, I have already sent them, and close the window, so you can post them here if you want, choose the best one.

Oh, sorry to hear parents are not letting you go. Hope they will change their minds :wub2:

Thanks!!

Yep, still huts, but its gonna be better at night, when I will be allow to take that damn pill.............

I have! 21 guns is all day long on tv. Im starting to get a bit tired of it, and its a shame cause its a great song.

OK, guys, there is only one way that my mum let me go... MAYBE.. If I clean the whole house:shocked::naughty: So, I have about an hour, so I'm off, see you later!! cross the fingers so I can go:teehee:

Ok, sent them to me :naughty: Btw, what kind of pics will it gonna be? :naughty:

Oh, I hope you'll feel way better :huglove:

Speaking of "21 guns" I found that song quite odd :blink:

Oh, and how was the date? :das:

Im fine but tired.. Well, im not sure we are going tonight couse our parents dont want to let us, but who knows.. maybe im going:naughty:

How was it? Amm.. well, my tooth feel lots of better, so I guess it was quite good date, don't you think? :mf_rosetinted:

Sure you go! And take Nauris (God, I love that name :naughty:) and your camera with you :das:

OK, guys, there is only one way that my mum let me go... MAYBE.. If I clean the whole house:shocked::naughty: So, I have about an hour, so I'm off, see you later!! cross the fingers so I can go:teehee:

Ok, see ya! Crossing fingers for ya!

Ok, sent them to me :naughty: Btw, what kind of pics will it gonna be? :naughty:

Oh, I hope you'll feel way better :huglove:

Speaking of "21 guns" I found that song quite odd :blink:

I will post the link to the album: http://img188.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dsc00021jul.jpg And they are pics of me :teehee:

I hope so too, but doctor was soooooooo nice (he wasnt my doctor cause he is on vacation) that maybe I wont mind to go again....... :teehee:

Really?? Why??

I will post the link to the album: http://img188.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dsc00021jul.jpg And they are pics of me :teehee:

I hope so too, but doctor was soooooooo nice (he wasnt my doctor cause he is on vacation) that maybe I wont mind to go again....... :teehee:

Really?? Why??

Wow, thanks :naughty:vely pics, but.. do you have a piercing in your tongue? I remember I really wanted one, but I was not brace enought for it :naughty:

Oh, I see :das:

I dunno.. It's sounds really odd to me :naughty:

I cant put any of pics here too.. thats a shame..

I love first one the best!!! :D

btw, do you have a piercing in your tongue???:shocked:

Thanks!! :naughty:

Yep, didnt knew?? :boxed:

How was it? Amm.. well, my tooth feel lots of better, so I guess it was quite good date, don't you think? :mf_rosetinted:

Sure you go! And take Nauris (God, I love that name :naughty:) and your camera with you :das:

Im glad your teeth are better!

Wow, thanks :naughty:vely pics, but.. do you have a piercing in your tongue? I remember I really wanted one, but I was not brace enought for it :naughty:

Oh, I see :das:

I dunno.. It's sounds really odd to me :naughty:

Thanks!!! Yep, I was just............... Well, I was having a bad time and needed to change something and thought: why not?

He wasnt cute, but he told me Im pretty enough and my skin is so beautiful enought to not wear any kind of make up and blah blah blah. He put me on really great mood

Oh........