Are you ready? Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-4

babuccia

Oh I see.. To doctors again? Hope everything is ok.

So, you're getting to know each other? :naughty:

My day was boring, lessons I mean, the breaks were much more fun :naughty: Yesterday me and my girls had a skype conference and it was loads of fun, so maybe we will do it today :naughty: Also I took an extra art lesson today, but it was a quite waste of time, cuz we were watching my friend's photos.. She's an amateur, but I saw some nice shoots.

So, I guess I'll see ya on the weekend :huglove:

Hey Babs!

I'm good, Got back from school jus like hour ago, feeling quite exhausted.. How are you? How's it going?

It was slightly "wow" when I fist saw it. Tho I prefer orange, I'm getting used to this one :naughty: It's too bright :naughty: How do you like it?

I'm pretty great, thanks!!:naughty:

Yeah, me too!! At first I was like- wow, awesome! But I think it's a bit dark.. :boxed:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Much better.

What have you been up to recently?

I'm in the middle of doing a cross stitch pony. I have four school talks on Monday. Dale's coming to see me tomorrow. Doing loads of things on Facebook.

What about you?

Hello!! Anyone here??? I have missed this place a lot......... I think I cant even remember how to type :aah:

Hey girls,how are you?:bye

Btw,what do you think about this new background on MFC? :biggrin2:

Hey Babs!! Im great tho a bit tired, I had a hard week. Hope you are ok. I like the background, I love purple.

Oh I see.. To doctors again? Hope everything is ok.

So, you're getting to know each other? :naughty:

My day was boring, lessons I mean, the breaks were much more fun :naughty: Yesterday me and my girls had a skype conference and it was loads of fun, so maybe we will do it today :naughty: Also I took an extra art lesson today, but it was a quite waste of time, cuz we were watching my friend's photos.. She's an amateur, but I saw some nice shoots.

So, I guess I'll see ya on the weekend :huglove:

Yep. Its just that I had that blood test and they need the results, but they wont be till next month, so till then I have to go to revisions.

Yep, but its anoying to listen to everybody saying the same during 3 days!

We dont have breaks between class4es, we have to wait till 19! :shocked:But Im glad you had a pretty interesting chat on skype and that you saw your friends pics :wink2:

Btw, here is the pic I promised:

SDC10131.jpg

Wazzzzzzzzuuuuuuuup!!!! :naughty:

How's everybody doing? Part 4! I must have missed a lot of things :huh:

It's been a while since my last post, I hope I can have more time off to chat with all of the ladies here.

Miss you!!

Hey Kary!! How do I do this?? I always loose you and Meka! :huh:

Edited by Isa

Hello!! Anyone here??? I have missed this place a lot......... I think I cant even remember how to type :aah:

Yep. Its just that I had that blood test and they need the results, but they wont be till next month, so till then I have to go to revisions.

Yep, but its anoying to listen to everybody saying the same during 3 days!

We dont have breaks between class4es, we have to wait till 19! :shocked:But Im glad you had a pretty interesting chat on skype and that you saw your friends pics :wink2:

Btw, here is the pic I promised:

SDC10131.jpg

Sorry, I wasn't here yesterday.. Hope you'll come here today :teehee:

Hope the blood test results gonna be great! :teehee:

No break? Youch.. :boxed:

How was your day yesterday? I was reading. All day :roftl: "Da Vinci code" is bloody interesting :roftl:

Aww... So sweet!! :wub2: And my bracelet :boing::wub2:

Sorry, I wasn't here yesterday.. Hope you'll come here today :teehee

Hope the blood test results gonna be great! :teehee:

No break? Youch.. :boxed:

How was your day yesterday? I was reading. All day :roftl: "Da Vinci code" is bloody interesting :roftl:

Aww... So sweet!! :wub2: And my bracelet :boing::wub2:

Dont worry, I just had time to come a few minutes............. But I will be round here today, tho I dont know how much.

I hope so too, but Im not worried, they are just to see if I have any kind of hormonal disorder :wink2:

Nope :sneaky2: And they dont let us go home even if the teacher hasnt come :boxed:

My day was fine. I went shopping to Ciudad Real (I will get tired of this city soon). We went to a different mall and then went to have lunch at a restaurant and later to buy clothes. I got pants and a long sleeve shirt. I read a bit at night, I had to end that book I told ya about last week, it was really interesting :wink2:

Yeah! I always wear your bracelet :wink2:

Dont worry, I just had time to come a few minutes............. But I will be round here today, tho I dont know how much.

I hope so too, but Im not worried, they are just to see if I have any kind of hormonal disorder :wink2:

Nope :sneaky2: And they dont let us go home even if the teacher hasnt come :boxed:

My day was fine. I went shopping to Ciudad Real (I will get tired of this city soon). We went to a different mall and then went to have lunch at a restaurant and later to buy clothes. I got pants and a long sleeve shirt. I read a bit at night, I had to end that book I told ya about last week, it was really interesting :wink2:

Yeah! I always wear your bracelet :wink2:

I'm not sure how long I'm gonna be here too, but at least im here now :teehee:

Oh, I see. Good luck with that :wink2:

Really? Poor students :shocked:

Sounds like you had a great day :biggrin2: You finished it? Congrats :naughty:

That's so sweet :wub2:

I'm not sure how long I'm gonna be here too, but at least im here now :teehee:

Oh, I see. Good luck with that :wink2:

Really? Poor students :shocked:

Sounds like you had a great day :biggrin2: You finished it? Congrats :naughty:

That's so sweet :wub2:

Same here :teehee:

Thanks! I will let ya know how they went as soon as I get the results (and that will be round october, 13th)

Poor students??? And what happens with me??? Im always starving cause I dont have time to eat! :shocked::sneaky2:

Yep, but I just had 30 pages :teehee:

Same here :teehee:

Thanks! I will let ya know how they went as soon as I get the results (and that will be round october, 13th)

Poor students??? And what happens with me??? Im always starving cause I dont have time to eat! :shocked::sneaky2:

Yep, but I just had 30 pages :teehee:

Ok, looking forward to this :teehee:

I go to eat at my school, but most of the school food is not that good, but at least I don't feel hungry until I have to go home :naughty:

Yesterday I read like half of the book, 30 chapters exactly :naughty: Now I'm looking at the authors web page here http://www.danbrown.com. I have become his fan :shocked:

Ok, looking forward to this :teehee:

I go to eat at my school, but most of the school food is not that good, but at least I don't feel hungry until I have to go home :naughty:

Yesterday I read like half of the book, 30 chapters exactly :naughty: Now I'm looking at the authors web page here http://www.danbrown.com. I have become his fan :shocked:

:thumb_yello:

Yeah, school food is always bad. Not counting that, most of the times, all they have is just sweets and snacks. :sneaky2:

Really??? Wow! Thats a lot!!! Maybe I should left my predjuices aside and start to read his books??