Are you ready? Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-4

babuccia

Finally!!!!

I dont know Julian Perretta.......... But it seems that you hve a great stalker behind you.

Btw, have you heard about the Boyzone guy?? :shocked:

Yeah, I bet so too. But I dont understand why people prejudges the others before giving them a chance........

A bit. If I eat pizza for breakfast, I would have stomachache all day long. :aah:

Same with Cris, but we manage to help her.

Yeah:teehee:

Yay :yay:

My stalker is the best :mf_rosetinted: And somehow he managed to get my skype ID. I won't be surprised if he has my phone number..

Here's Julian Perretta - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0Jh50ahMO8 :biggrin2:

No, I haven't. What happened?

Yeah.. But that's how it is.. :huh:

Well, the pizza wasn't so good after all.. :roftl:

:biggrin2:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay :yay:

My stalker is the best :mf_rosetinted: And somehow he managed to get my skype ID. I won't be surprised if he has my phone number..

Here's Julian Perretta - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0Jh50ahMO8 :biggrin2:

No, I haven't. What happened?

Yeah.. But that's how it is.. :huh:

Well, the pizza wasn't so good after all.. :roftl:

:biggrin2:

:wub2:

Yep. Im glad you get the good stalker and not a bad one :wink2: And Im sure he HAS your pphone number. Or he will get it soon.

Thanks for the link! but I cant watch it now, will do it later. :thumb_yello:

It seems that he and his husband were on vacation on Spain and he suddenly died. they still dunno what happened to him :blink:

Yeah, sad but true. I hate that.

I knew that! :aah: Hope you are feeling good now.

2 bad, I have to go now. Its my grandma's b-day, so this would happen sometime, no?

See ya tomorrow! :huglove:

Edited by Isa

Yep. Im glad you get the good stalker and not a bad one :wink2: And Im sure he HAS your pphone number. Or he will get it soon.

Thanks for the link! but I cant watch it now, will do it later. :thumb_yello:

It seems that he and his husband were on vacation on Spain and he suddenly died. they still dunno what happened to him :blink:

Yeah, sad but true. I hate that.

I knew that! :aah: Hope you are feeling good now.

I get PM from Deb just now. She said that she's gonna try to fix your problem :lmao:

Yeah, I guess that's a good thing :naughty: Somehow I have no doubts about that :aah:

Ok! I think you gonna like him :wink2:

Really? Wow.. He and his husband? :shocked:

Me too..

I am :biggrin2: Tho I think I'm feeling hungry :roftl:

I get PM from Deb just now. She said that she's gonna try to fix your problem :lmao:

Yeah, I guess that's a good thing :naughty: Somehow I have no doubts about that :aah:

Ok! I think you gonna like him :wink2

Really? Wow.. He and his husband? :shocked:

Me too..

I am :biggrin2: Tho I think I'm feeling hungry :roftl:

I just edited y last post :roftl:

Well, at least, we had a few answers! Send her a big THANKS! from me, ok? :wub2:

Its a good thing. But be carefull, he can turn bad :aah: Im wondering how long is gonna take him to call you.........

Im sure about it too, will see it tomorrow! :wink2:

Yep, he was gay. But Im not sure how his husband is. I think he is alive.

Ahahahah! I wish I could sent yu a piece of cake :blush-anim-cl:

Ok, now Im really going. I must spent some time with family and all that. See ya tomorrow! :huglove:

I just edited y last post :roftl:

Well, at least, we had a few answers! Send her a big THANKS! from me, ok? :wub2:

Its a good thing. But be carefull, he can turn bad :aah: Im wondering how long is gonna take him to call you.........

Im sure about it too, will see it tomorrow! :wink2:

Yep, he was gay. But Im not sure how his husband is. I think he is alive.

Ahahahah! I wish I could sent yu a piece of cake :blush-anim-cl:

Ok, now Im really going. I must spent some time with family and all that. See ya tomorrow! :huglove:

:roftl: Happy bday Isa's grandma!

Ok!

Nah, he's good :roftl: I hope :roftl:

Ok, tell me what ya think of him, ok?

Never knew that either.. Well, I wasn't a fan anyways..

Send me virtual one :roftl:

See ya tomorrow :huglove:

:roftl: Happy bday Isa's grandma!

Ok!

Nah, he's good :roftl: I hope :roftl:

Ok, tell me what ya think of him, ok?

Never knew that either.. Well, I wasn't a fan anyways..

Send me virtual one :roftl:

See ya tomorrow :huglove:

She is sending you a big Thanks! Tho I wasnt at the party after all, I went to sleep. :aah:

Im sure he is :wink2:

Im watching his video and I love him!! The song is catchy and he is cute :wub2: Love his hair.

Im not a fan also, but it was weird. When I saw the news I thought it was Ronan Keating the one who died! :shocked:

Ok, send!!! Hope you are gonna like it, its whiped cream and almond.

She is sending you a big Thanks! Tho I wasnt at the party after all, I went to sleep. :aah:

Im sure he is :wink2:

Im watching his video and I love him!! The song is catchy and he is cute :wub2: Love his hair.

Im not a fan also, but it was weird. When I saw the news I thought it was Ronan Keating the one who died! :shocked:

Ok, send!!! Hope you are gonna like it, its whiped cream and almond.

:aah: Hug her back!

My friends are kinda pushing me with him! Whenever he walks through me at school, they all goes "Oh look, your love just passed" :aah::roftl:

And what I've told ya? :roftl:

But.. Ronan Keating is not gay as far as I know :blink:

Oh.. it looks nice :sneaky2:

:aah: Hug her back!

My friends are kinda pushing me with him! Whenever he walks through me at school, they all goes "Oh look, your love just passed" :aah::roftl:

And what I've told ya? :roftl:

But.. Ronan Keating is not gay as far as I know :blink:

Oh.. it looks nice :sneaky2:

I will do, for sure.

Your friends are really funny :aah: But they act like 10 years old kids :roftl:

I really like him. I will download his song :wink2:

Nope, he is not. But when I read it, they just said: "Boyzone's singer died last night at Mallorca" And I was like: "What?? Ronan Keating died??" :shocked:

You were expecting a pic?? Cause I dont have any. I didnt even sad the cake, I was feeling so bad that I went to sleep and they didnt saved a piece for me :tears:

I will do, for sure.

Your friends are really funny :aah: But they act like 10 years old kids :roftl:

I really like him. I will download his song :wink2:

Nope, he is not. But when I read it, they just said: "Boyzone's singer died last night at Mallorca" And I was like: "What?? Ronan Keating died??" :shocked:

You were expecting a pic?? Cause I dont have any. I didnt even sad the cake, I was feeling so bad that I went to sleep and they didnt saved a piece for me :tears:

:aah:

I know! That's what I've said to them as well :naughty:

I have only 3 of his songs, but I keep looking for them :biggrin2:Man, I love how our tastes are the same :roftl:

Yeah, I imagine.. :naughty:

Well, kinda yeah.. But that's ok :wink2:

:aah:

I know! That's what I've said to them as well :naughty:

I have only 3 of his songs, but I keep looking for them :biggrin2:Man, I love how our tastes are the same :roftl:

Yeah, I imagine.. :naughty:

Well, kinda yeah.. But that's ok :wink2:

But, Im sure that, as much as you tell them things, the more they will "joke" about that :aah:

Well, in the video's info it says that his album is gonna be on sale on 2010, so maybe we should wait a bit.......... Yeah, its like if we were different parts from the same thing, you know what I mean? :aah:

I was freaking about that :sneaky2: That was mean.

Ehehehe :wink2:

How was your day?

But, Im sure that, as much as you tell them things, the more they will "joke" about that :aah:

Well, in the video's info it says that his album is gonna be on sale on 2010, so maybe we should wait a bit.......... Yeah, its like if we were different parts from the same thing, you know what I mean? :aah:

I was freaking about that :sneaky2: That was mean.

Ehehehe :wink2:

How was your day?

I just told him that and we both laughing :roftl:

Yeah, I know, but still :sad:

Aha, I know what that means :biggrin2: Soul sister :wub2:

:huglove:

It was ok. We got back home earlier, cuz our teacher musta fall asleep and missed our lesson, so after 15min we went home :aah:

How was yours?

I just told him that and we both laughing :roftl

Yeah, I know, but still :sad

Aha, I know what that means :biggrin2: Soul sister :wub2

:huglove:

It was ok. We got back home earlier, cuz our teacher musta fall asleep and missed our lesson, so after 15min we went home :aah:

How was yours?

I know that feeling :aah:

Yeah, but we must have patience, no? :wink2:

:wub2: :wub2:

Aww, thank you :huglove:

Oh, thats great, no? I wish my teachers fall asleep and forget to go to class :aah:

Mine was stupidly lazy and sleepy. As I dont have school, I just decided to sleep 5 minutes more, but woke up like 2 hours later :shocked::aah: I didnt do anything, so now I have to read about Braille system and look for a few vids I cant find..........

I have to go cause my computer is acting really weird and my dad is angry cause he says its me. Well, now I can say that as soon as I got my money from the goberment, I will buy a laptop.

See ya! :huglove:

Edited by Isa

I know that feeling

Yeah, but we must have patience, no?

Aww, thank you :huglove:

Oh, thats great, no? I wish my teachers fall asleep and forget to go to class :aah:

Mine was stupidly lazy and sleepy. As I dont have school, I just decided to sleep 5 minutes more, but woke up like 2 hours later :shocked::aah: I didnt do anything, so now I have to read about Braille system and look for a few vids I cant find..........

But I'm kinda glad that he wasn't like "How dare they to think like that?" :roftl: He just laughed out of that :roftl:

But me is not patience :tears:

Yeah, that's great :naughty:

You at least get to sleep more :sneaky2: Vids for what? School?

Srr, I was watching Friends, but now I'm back :naughty:

But I'm kinda glad that he wasn't like "How dare they to think like that?" :roftl: He just laughed out of that :roftl:

But me is not patience :tears:

Yeah, that's great :naughty:

You at least get to sleep more :sneaky2: Vids for what? School?

Srr, I was watching Friends, but now I'm back :naughty:

Sorry, I didnt came yesterday, but I had a bad day. A really bad one. I will resume, but on weekend I will send you an email, ok??

So, I went to doctor and got bad news. Now I have to wait for some new test. I lost the whole morning at hospital cause my mum had to go to doctor too. The traint was late, but I was on the hour at school :sneaky2: (too bad, I wanted to be late). And one of my class mates is leaving us to go to uni.

The only thing that made me smile was your letter. And the looooooooooooooong talk I had with one of my class mates, Alfredo. He is having some healthy problems too, so now we know we can count on the other.

Im glad also. It would have been really weird if he reacted any other way.

I know........... Same here, I want some money to buy Mika's album.........

I only slept a bit more, I was so tired. Yeah, those vids were for school. Now I have to write a few words on Braille system :teehee:

Sorry, I didnt came yesterday, but I had a bad day. A really bad one. I will resume, but on weekend I will send you an email, ok??

So, I went to doctor and got bad news. Now I have to wait for some new test. I lost the whole morning at hospital cause my mum had to go to doctor too. The traint was late, but I was on the hour at school (too bad, I wanted to be late). And one of my class mates is leaving us to go to uni.

The only thing that made me smile was your letter. And the looooooooooooooong talk I had with one of my class mates, Alfredo. He is having some healthy problems too, so now we know we can count on the other.

Im glad also. It would have been really weird if he reacted any other way.

I know........... Same here, I want some money to buy Mika's album.........

I only slept a bit more, I was so tired. Yeah, those vids were for school. Now I have to write a few words on Braille system :teehee:

Ahh, honye! I hope you're alright now :huglove: Bad news? Hope it's permanently..

Remember I said that I won't be surprised if he has my number? Well, guess what.. He has :roftl: Long story, but that day we sms'ed till I fall asleep :naughty: And the day after I spend all break (that's about 20min :aah:) with him chatting all alone (Also long story :roftl:) and now he's worry did I get cold while I was walking home :roftl:

The Mika's album still not here.. I'm worry :tears:

Write something on Braille? You can read it? I bet that's hard :blink:

Today was sooooo windy and cold! Man, the wind almost push me up the ground :blink: I'm hoping for better day tomorrow :naughty:

Hope you're better! :huglove:

Ahh, honye! I hope you're alright now :huglove: Bad news? Hope it's permanently..

Remember I said that I won't be surprised if he has my number? Well, guess what.. He has :roftl Long story, but that day we sms'ed till I fall asleep :naughty And the day after I spend all break (that's about 20min :aah) with him chatting all alone (Also long story :roftl) and now he's worry did I get cold while I was walking home :roftl

The Mika's album still not here.. I'm worry :tears:

Write something on Braille? You can read it? I bet that's hard :blink:

Today was sooooo windy and cold! Man, the wind almost push me up the ground :blink: I'm hoping for better day tomorrow :naughty:

Hope you're better! :huglove:

Well, Im feeling better, but Im kinda worry for myself. I promise I will explain everything on weekend, ok?

Oh my.......... I told ya!! Hate to say I told ya so, but I told ya! :aah: Are you gonna tell me all those long stories??

Oh, sorry to hear that......... :huglove:

Nope, I cant read it, but we are doind a work for school (once again) and we decided to make a game :wink2: Will let ya now when we present or work to the class.

Really?? Here its soooooooooooo sunny that Im worry we are not gonna have winter.

Btw, I will get my new glasses on Saturday! I will go to class by bus today, with Enrique and another guy. And can you do me a favor?? Can you send me Agne's email??? I need to ask her something (yeah, its a secret).

hey girls how are you? :D Long time not seen :huh:

Hey!! I miss you a lot! I will send you an email with tons of things I have to tell you on weekend.

Love ya two! :huglove:

hey girls how are you?Long time not seen :huh:

Heya! Haven't seen ya in a whiiile! How are you?

Well, Im feeling better, but Im kinda worry for myself. I promise I will explain everything on weekend, ok?

Oh my.......... I told ya!! Hate to say I told ya so, but I told ya! Are you gonna tell me all those long stories??

Oh, sorry to hear that......... :huglove:

Nope, I cant read it, but we are doind a work for school (once again) and we decided to make a game :wink2: Will let ya now when we present or work to the class.

Really?? Here its soooooooooooo sunny that Im worry we are not gonna have winter.

Btw, I will get my new glasses on Saturday! I will go to class by bus today, with Enrique and another guy. And can you do me a favor?? Can you send me Agne's email??? I need to ask her something (yeah, its a secret).

Ok, tell me all about it :huglove:

Yeah I know that you told me :aah: And today I was sitting with my girls and he come up to us. So he come and was like "Hey, how ya doing girls?" I was feeling quite down then so I just nodded to him and other girls started to giggle. So then he walked away.. That was awkward to me. But then I send him an sms saying "Sorry that everyone laughed at you" and he replay "I believe I deserved it" :naughty:

Ok, I can tell you those long stories later :naughty:

I'll keep looking for it :naughty:

Oh, sometimes we do sort of those works as well :naughty:

Jealous :sneaky2: Today was chilly as well.. But not windy at least..

Here's her email - agnerandom@gmail.com But do you really believe that she's not gonna tell what ya wrote? :das:

Oh my.......... I told ya!! Hate to say I told ya so, but I told ya Are you gonna tell me all those long stories??

Oh, sorry to hear that.........

Nope, I cant read it, but we are doind a work for school (once again) and we decided to make a game Will let ya now when we present or work to the class.

Hey!! I miss you a lot! I will send you an email with tons of things I have to tell you on weekend.

Love ya two! :huglove:

Will be waiting for the mail!! :biggrin2:

I have some new stuff to tell too, so I'll reply then:naughty:

Ok, tell me all about it :huglove:

Yeah I know that you told me :aah: And today I was sitting with my girls and he come up to us. So he come and was like "Hey, how ya doing girls?" I was feeling quite down then so I just nodded to him and other girls started to giggle. So then he walked away.. That was awkward to me. But then I send him an sms saying "Sorry that everyone laughed at you" and he replay "I believe I deserved it" :n

Ok, I can tell you those long stories later ::

I'll keep looking for it :n

Oh, sometimes we do sort of those works as well :

Jealous : Today was chilly as well.. But not windy at least..

Here's her email - agnerandom@gmail.com But do you really believe that she's not gonna tell what ya wrote?

I'm pretty great, thanks!:D

And you? What' s new? tell me everything, I havent been here for a while:aah:

Ok, tell me all about it :huglove

Yeah I know that you told me :aah And today I was sitting with my girls and he come up to us. So he come and was like "Hey, how ya doing girls?" I was feeling quite down then so I just nodded to him and other girls started to giggle. So then he walked away.. That was awkward to me. But then I send him an sms saying "Sorry that everyone laughed at you" and he replay "I believe I deserved it" :naughty

Ok, I can tell you those long stories later :naughty:

I'll keep looking for it :naughty:

Oh, sometimes we do sort of those works as well :naughty:

Jealous :sneaky2: Today was chilly as well.. But not windy at least..

Here's her email - agnerandom@gmail.com But do you really believe that she's not gonna tell what ya wrote? :das:

Aww, poor guy! How can you do that to him?? :naughty:

Ok, when you want to do it.

Im sure you will find it someday.

I love those kind of things, its funny to do them. :biggrin2:

Today its freezing! I hate how the weather changes so much.............

I do. I will tell her its a secret and she wont say anything.

Will be waiting for the mail!! :biggrin2:

I have some new stuff to tell too, so I'll reply then:naughty:

I'm pretty great, thanks!:D

You will have it tomorrow. Will wait for yours too.

Love ya!

I'm pretty great, thanks!

Ah.. everything seems to be the same :naughty: Nothing so new :teehee: How about you? How's uni?

Aww, poor guy! How can you do that to him?? :naughty:

Ok, when you want to do it.

Im sure you will find it someday.

I love those kind of things, its funny to do them. :biggrin2:

Today its freezing! I hate how the weather changes so much.............

I do. I will tell her its a secret and she wont say anything.

I apologized him yesterday and he said that he had a bad day anyway.. Then I kinda cheered him up. That's at least what I could do :naughty:

Amm.. There's nothing really special you know :naughty:

I hope so too! My mum ordered laptop on inet yesterday. And she doesn't even know how to use pc :aah:

Yeah, agree :aah:

It was nice today! Sun was shinning, leaves were falling.. I took my friend at my place, we drank tea, she played with my pets, looked my Mika's dvd's and other stuffs :aah:

Haha, yeah, right :mf_rosetinted:

Ah.. everything seems to be the same :naughty: Nothing so new :teehee: How about you? How's uni?

I apologized him yesterday and he said that he had a bad day anyway.. Then I kinda cheered him up. That's at least what I could do :naughty:

Amm.. There's nothing really special you know :naughty:

I hope so too! My mum ordered laptop on inet yesterday. And she doesn't even know how to use pc :aah:

Yeah, agree :aah:

It was nice today! Sun was shinning, leaves were falling.. I took my friend at my place, we drank tea, she played with my pets, looked my Mika's dvd's and other stuffs :aah:

Haha, yeah, right :mf_rosetinted:

Aww, poor him. Im glad that you cheered him. Hope he will have a better weekend.

I can imagine. I just wanted to gossip a bit.

She really did??? Wow, she is really brave! Im thinking on getting one also. I need computer so much for school, and that will be the best. Oh, Cris already had one, its pretty cool, but expensive for me. And your mum will learn how to use it using it :teehee:

Really??? Its pretty weird to see how the weather is so different, you know? Here is kinda cold............. Im glad you had such great time with your friend :wink2:

Aww, poor him. Im glad that you cheered him. Hope he will have a better weekend.

I can imagine. I just wanted to gossip a bit.

She really did??? Wow, she is really brave! Im thinking on getting one also. I need computer so much for school, and that will be the best. Oh, Cris already had one, its pretty cool, but expensive for me. And your mum will learn how to use it using it :teehee:

Really??? Its pretty weird to see how the weather is so different, you know? Here is kinda cold............. Im glad you had such great time with your friend :wink2:

You know it's like we both have some sort of traditions.. Whenever he wrotes to me I'm napping or being sleepy so he might think I'm such a sleepyhead, but whenever I ask what he's doing he goes "Oh, I'm sipping wine/beer/some other alcoholic drink" :aah:

Gossip say? :roftl:

Yeah, she is :aah: We gonna get it on Monday (Or at least its say so). We'll see :teehee: I think everyone needs one :aah:

Today is raining! (But it fits perfectly, cuz today I saw Mika's rain video :naughty:)

You know it's like we both have some sort of traditions.. Whenever he wrotes to me I'm napping or being sleepy so he might think I'm such a sleepyhead, but whenever I ask what he's doing he goes "Oh, I'm sipping wine/beer/some other alcoholic drink" :aah:

Gossip say? :roftl:

Yeah, she is :aah: We gonna get it on Monday (Or at least its say so). We'll see :teehee: I think everyone needs one :aah:

Today is raining! (But it fits perfectly, cuz today I saw Mika's rain video :naughty:)

Ahahahahaha, thats pretty funny!!! :roftl: I can even imagine your faces everytime you write the other :lmao:

Yep, I said. :teehee:

Then, good luck for Monday. I hope you wont let her brake it :aah: I need one, for sure. And you too.

Really?? I miss rain! We havent got any rain in ages. I was watching the video too but, as my computer is working so well :sneaky2:, it failed and I had to stop it. But saw half and it was soooooooooooooo nice! :wub2:

Ahahahahaha, thats pretty funny!!! I can even imagine your faces everytime you write the other

Yep, I said.

Then, good luck for Monday. I hope you wont let her brake it :aah: I need one, for sure. And you too.

Really?? I miss rain! We havent got any rain in ages. I was watching the video too but, as my computer is working so well , it failed and I had to stop it. But saw half and it was soooooooooooooo nice! :wub2:

Yeah, sort of :roftl: We both go "Again?" :roftl:

Ok.. Gossip. Well, he's a big queen fan and he was sending me some of queen live performance then I said that it would be lovely to see it fully and he was like "I'm gonna burn a cd for you". Then my sis neede pc so I walked away. And I get his sms saying "There's a lot of free space on that cd. What you want me to add more?" Bla bla bla.. :aah: The next morning I was going to sit on our favorite bench at school, but it was all full so I decided to go to the class. So, I'm like making my way there and then I saw that no one's there. Just he sitting right next to the window. I'm like standing and decided "Whether I should go to talk to him or should I ignore him and walk away?" and while I was hesitating I realised that the right next moment I was sitting right next to him with a cd in my hands :roftl: And so on and so on :roftl:

I won't let her to break it :naughty: I'll take it for myself then :roftl:

I can send you some :roftl: I think that's my fav his new video :wub2: It's sooo sooo :wub2: