Are you ready? Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-4

babuccia

Try :wink2: Whenever you start to think about it persuade yourself to think about something else.

I'm gonna have one tomorrow too.

That's what Im trying to do:thumb_yello: It helps..a bit..

How was your exam? :wink2: I had one too.. but I cheated :naughty::teehee: So I think that results will be ok:biggrin2:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! :)

Erm.. there are planty of cute man, cant name them all atm :roftl:

Very true! How was your week?

Yeah, he must :mf_rosetinted: And I know he will :mf_rosetinted:

Any plans? Well, I have to apply for uni this summer, get in, start a new life.. That's a summer plan, right? Oh, and Mika of course :naughty: Any big winter plans? :roftl:

Yeah, post random pics :naughty: I can't remember if I have seen you :teehee:

A new life? Thats always exciting and scary! Ah! And Mika as a plan is the best plan everrrrr!

Nah i dont have any big plans, just get togethers with friends, movies, coffees, im not really into the clubbing scene. And if we get a sunny day, i wanna go hiking and paint balling lol:naughty:

Heres my pictures!!

Me and my friends on the beach, im the short one on the right lol

Bigwalk0915.jpg

Me and the boyfriend :teehee:

40days14.jpg

That's what Im trying to do It helps..a bit..

How was your exam? :wink2: I had one too.. but I cheated So I think that results will be ok

Great! Keep it going like this :thumb_yello:

You cheated? ;o What?

My history exam was fail.. I was expecting World war II, but it was kind of different.. Now the last one, English, in left.

A new life? Thats always exciting and scary! Ah! And Mika as a plan is the best plan everrrrr!

Nah i dont have any big plans, just get togethers with friends, movies, coffees, im not really into the clubbing scene. And if we get a sunny day, i wanna go hiking and paint balling lol:naughty:

Heres my pictures!!

Bigwalk0915.jpg

40days14.jpg

Yeah.. It's a bit scary, but exited as well :biggrin2:

Those are great plans :teehee: I'm not really into the clubbing too, but spending time with friends is the best thing ever :wink2:

Here are you :wub2: Those pics are beautiful and so are you :wub2: Btw, you two make a beautiful couple :wub2:

Very true! How was your week?

Nah i dont have any big plans, just get togethers with friends, movies, coffees, im not really into the clubbing scene. And if we get a sunny day, i wanna go hiking and paint balling lol

Heres my pictures!!

Bigwalk0915.jpg

40days14.jpg

It was ok.. I had an exam and 3 tests.. they were ok.. :thumb_yello: Last night was @ party.. was so much fun!! And how was your week?

You look super cute:biggrin2: And your bfriend is hot:teehee:

Great! Keep it going like this :thumb_yello:

You cheated? ;o What?

My history exam was fail.. I was expecting World war II, but it was kind of different.. Now the last one, English, in left.

Yeah.. It's a bit scary, but exited as well

Those are great plans :I'm not really into the clubbing too, but spending time with friends is the best thing ever ::

Here are you : Those pics are beautiful and so are you Btw, you two make a beautiful couple2:

erm, I had a crib..? Make sense?:naughty:

Oh..that sucks:aah: But you really think that you'll fail??:boxed:

erm, I had a crib..? Make sense?:naughty:

Oh..that sucks:aah: But you really think that you'll fail??:boxed:

Haha, I know what cheating means :roftl:

Heal.. I feel like I sorta failed this one. I showed the tasks to my dad and he was like "My grade from that one would be 2. It makes no sense" :blink:

Haha, I know what cheating means :roftl:

Heal.. I feel like I sorta failed this one. I showed the tasks to my dad and he was like "My grade from that one would be 2. It makes no sense" :blink:

Nowadays exams are sooooo hard!!!:aah:

Yeah.. It's a bit scary, but exited as well :biggrin2:

Those are great plans. I'm not really into the clubbing too, but spending time with friends is the best thing ever :wink2:

Here are you :wub2: Those pics are beautiful and so are you :wub2: Btw, you two make a beautiful couple :wub2:

I feel that way too! We are trying to think of something exciting to do though!

Thank you:wub2: Most people say we make an odd couple, because of skin colour and the fact that he is 1.87m and im 1.52m :roftl:

It was ok.. I had an exam and 3 tests.. they were ok.. :thumb_yello: Last night was @ party.. was so much fun!! And how was your week?

You look super cute:biggrin2: And your bfriend is hot:teehee:

I havent been to a good party in ages!!

My week was great, it was my 1st official holiday week and i got to do whatever i wanted!

Thank you:wub2: hahaha i will tell him, he will be happy to hear it :naughty:

Thank you:wub2: Most people say we make an odd couple, because of skin colour and the fact that he is 1.87m and im 1.52m :roftl:

I havent been to a good party in ages!!

My week was great, it was my 1st official holiday week and i got to do whatever i wanted!

Thank you:wub2: hahaha i will tell him, he will be happy to hear it :naughty:

Oh..then you should make one really good party if you have a time:wink2::biggrin2:

Ok, tell him that Baiba from Latvia thinks he is hot! :naughty: And tall.. :das: Im 1,77m :naughty:

I just made a cake:biggrin2:

Oh..then you should make one really good party if you have a time:wink2::biggrin2:

Ok, tell him that Baiba from Latvia thinks he is hot! :naughty: And tall.. :das: Im 1,77m :naughty:

I just made a cake:biggrin2:

Hahaha i told him lastnight and he was like, "huh:blush-anim-cl:, how does she know how i look?"

me, "I posted a picture:naughty:"

him, ":shocked::teehee:"

Ah yum, what kind of cake?

Hahaha i told him lastnight and he was like, "huh:blush-anim-cl:, how does she know how i look?"

me, "I posted a picture:naughty:"

him, ":shocked::teehee:"

Ah yum, what kind of cake?

hehehe:roftl: Niiiiice :D

SOmething like one if these.. :thumb_yello:

http://www.google.lv/images?um=1&hl=lv&tbs=isch:1&q=rhubarb+cake&sa=N&start=18&ndsp=18

He is the guy who wrote me that letter that i asked you to translate if you remember?

And wow, now im in the mood for cake

OMG, really??? :shocked: He's that russian guy?? You should better introduce us then.. :roftl: KIDDIN

hehe.. Im in a mood for a chocolate :aah: Too bad Im on a diet..

OMG, really??? :shocked: He's that russian guy?? You should better introduce us then.. :roftl: KIDDIN

hehe.. Im in a mood for a chocolate :aah: Too bad Im on a diet..

:naughty:Im gonna have to put a leash on him:naughty:

Why are you dieting? From those pictures you posted earlier its clear you dont need to!

Nowadays exams are sooooo hard!!!:aah:

I know :huh:

:naughty:

That's not a reason to say that you are weird couple :naughty: I think you guys look great together :wub2:

:naughty:Im gonna have to put a leash on him:naughty:

Why are you dieting? From those pictures you posted earlier its clear you dont need to!

:roftl: So, he is russian, right? Then his name should be Sergej, Sasha or something like that :naughty:

Weeeeell.. people say that I dont need a diet, but it's a summer nearly here and I want to look good in a bikini, you know.. :blush-anim-cl: lol

HELLO EVERYONE!!! :roftl:How are you all??? I miss you very much!:blush-anim-cl:

I miss you too :sneaky2:

:roftl: So, he is russian, right? Then his name should be Sergej, Sasha or something like that :naughty:

Weeeeell.. people say that I dont need a diet, but it's a summer nearly here and I want to look good in a bikini, you know.. :blush-anim-cl: lol

I miss you too :sneaky2:

Why did you put an angry face?? and how have you been??

Hi girls!!! I have been missing cause I didnt had internet. I still have two exams, so I wont have too much time to come here :(

I really miss ya all, hope you are fine ;)

Love ya!!!

:naughty:

That's not a reason to say that you are weird couple :naughty: I think you guys look great together :wub2:

Thank you, i appreciate it! Do anything interesting lately?

Vesevolod:blink: thats his name :naughty:

And yeah i know what you mean, but i do not have the will power to diet, i love eating and its bad!!