2009 - Mika at Italian radio stations

Giulietta

Are these the 3 radio interview links (RTL102.5, RMC, and R101)that are not yet on front page?

There are so many now, I'm getting lost. :blink:

suzy

i am updating first post of this thread, other mods are updating MFC front page with the same links when possible.

pls. check THIS thread first:thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wag.th.png

'We are Golden' è un'esplosione di power-pop, un trionfo di energia positive e conferma MIKA come un talento assolutamente unico nella musica contemporanea. Il brano è cantato da MIKA con l' Andrae Crouch Gospel Choir ( "Like A Prayer" di Madonna ) e uno stuolo di ragazzi che a pieni polmoni esplodono in un canto solo: 'we are not what you think we are, WE ARE GOLDEN!' ("Noi non siamo quello che voi crediate noi siamo, noi valiamo quanto l'oro!).

La canzone è stata remixata da nomi di spicco come Calvin Harris, Mirwais e Don Diablo, e lo spettacolare video-clip è stato diretto da Jonas Åkerlund, regista di video storici come 'Ray Of Light' e 'Music' di Madonna, 'Walk On' degli U2, 'Smack My Bitch Up' dei Prodigy e tanti altri...

'We Are Golden' è un perfetto lancio per un album tutto nuovo che MIKA ha composto da solo e co-prodotto insieme a Greg Wells. Il disco è stato registrato negli ultimi due anni tra Londra e Los Angeles, con la collaborazione di The Seawind Horns (i fiati di 'Thriller' e 'Off The Wall'), Imogen Heap di Frou Frou, Owen Pallet degli Arcade Fire e Stuart Price, uscita del quale è prevista per il 18 settembre.

Il nuovo album segue il disco di debutto 'Life In cartoon Motion' che ha venduto 6 milioni di copie nel mondo, disco di Platino in Italia, 5 volte Platino in Inghilterra e premiato con i prestigiosi BRIT, Ivor Novello e MTV Award. La hit 'Relax Take It Easy' è stata il singolo digitale più venduto in Italia nel 2007, mentre 'Grace Kelly' nello stesso anno è stata la canzone straniera più suonata in assoluto dalle radio italiane.

http://www.rtl.it/musica/newhit.php?m_id=1&sm_id=1&param=1507

http://www.rtl.it/musica/interviste.php?m_id=1&sm_id=0&param=214

:wub2:

EDIT:

2009.07.24-RTL 102.5-Mika intw.-Milan,Italy.mp3-good audio quality

http://www.mediafire.com/?tuqzkwhmzji

:mf_lustslow:did you seen this?!

http://www.deejay.it/dj/multimedia/dettaglio/type-V/idMedia-2700/Il-nuovo-video-e-il-paragone-con-Freddy-Mercury

Il nuovo video e il paragone con Freddy Mercury

thanks everyone :flowers2:

:wink2:if you want the video...

2009.07.24-radio deejay.it(Milan)-Il nuovo video e il paragone con Freddy Mercury.wmv

http://www.mediafire.com/?rw1iwtmytfy

the link doesnt work for me. could someone reupload that?

Edited by Louiza

Thank you very much everyone for articles, pics, videos, audios and downloads!! :flowers2:

Better quality RMC audio interview thanks to the link posted by Nicoleta

http://www.radiomontecarlo.net/streaming/wmp/interviste/Mika_24lug09.wma

mp3 http://www.sendspace.com/file/rjdu5d

m4a http://www.sendspace.com/file/mt2teo

Edited by robertina

I'm so so lost:boxed:

Anyone lost just please keep checking the first post.

Everything will be there with the correct link eventually.

In fact, everything already is, I think, and only additional links are being added here now.

:wink2:

i'm listening to the radio105 interview again and again, i love when he talks about that Ramazzotti song, everything happened so casually, starting from a listener's message, and he confessed he so liked the song that he had already decided to tell the ppl he wrote it.

so i think he came to italy with the idea of telling it sooner or later at the first occasion...maybe also as a marketing act.

can anyone post the short lyrics of the english version he's singing? they talk over it, there's a word i cannot catch. thanks!

Edited by robertina

i'm listening to the radio105 interview again and again, i love when he talks about that Ramazzotti song, everything happened so casually, starting from a listener's message, and he confessed he so liked the song that he had already decided to tell the ppl he wrote it.

so i think he came to italy with the idea of telling it sooner or later at the first occasion...maybe also as a marketing act.

can anyone post the short lyrics of the english version he's singing? they talk over it, there's a word i cannot catch. thanks!

This is what I can hear - native speakers welcome to correct:wink2::

Looking back at my face in the mirror

I couldn’t understand

Would my face be any clearer

To a woman or a man

I wish the DJ hadn't stopped him.... he was willing to say more about 'the other songs'...:sneaky2:

yes :sneaky2:

we hoped the author of the italian lyrics who interviewd him at Radio 2 would open a discussion about it, but he wouldn't. he kept on being discrete about it :wink2:

You want it, you got it!

Portuguese Mika Gelato al Limon Naked Tour Poster worth 250,000 nectar points when validated...:biggrin2:

20a3w92.jpg

This is the first poster I'm going to buy. For sure. :mf_rosetinted:

And I love the nectar points. :naughty:

So he started to talk about the song because someone texted the radio station, is that right? :blink:

This is the first poster I'm going to buy. For sure. :mf_rosetinted:

And I love the nectar points. :naughty:

So he started to talk about the song because someone texted the radio station, is that right? :blink:

ppl were texting the radio joking on the pun MIKA and 'mica' the italian word.

one wrote

"let's not forget Mika's collaborations with italian ppl, with ramazzotti (ramazzotti is also an alcoholic drink in italy) = mika sbronzo (a drunk mika), etc etc, naming also Zucchero (the italian singer) and Totti (the italian football player).

mika said...'ramazzotti is a drink (he knew!!) but also a singer...do you know 'ci parliamo da grandi'? the song? ...i wrote it.'

and all the confession followed.

so the person texting the radio was only making puns with words, far distant from suggesting a collaboration with Ramazzotti the singer!!

so it was totally by chance!

have you heard the interview? it's pretty clear!:thumb_yello:

Edited by robertina

You want it, you got it!

Portuguese Mika Gelato al Limon Naked Tour Poster worth 250,000 nectar points when validated...:biggrin2:

20a3w92.jpg

I love it! *frames it and hangs it above the bed* :punk:

Funny, hey? Just randomly, out of nowhere, he just starts talking about it. Was there video to this interview? I'd have loved to have seen Mika's "I'm totally serious" face and the interviewer's "you can't be serious" face. :teehee::roftl:

I love the tone in Mika's voice when he says "No, I'm being completely serious." :roftl:

This is what I can hear - native speakers welcome to correct:wink2::

Looking back at my face in the mirror

I couldn’t understand

Would my face be any clearer

To a woman or a man

Yep, that's what I hear too!

I love it! *frames it and hangs it above the bed* :punk:

Funny, hey? Just randomly, out of nowhere, he just starts talking about it. Was there video to this interview? I'd have loved to have seen Mika's "I'm totally serious" face and the interviewer's "you can't be serious" face. :teehee::roftl:

I love the tone in Mika's voice when he says "No, I'm being completely serious." :roftl:

Yep, that's what I hear too!

me too! i was thinking about it this morning!

i'll search their site...one never knows :wink2:

I know. And then at one point he sounds really annoyed when he says "YES! :sneaky2::rolls_eyes:"

me too! i was thinking about it this morning!

i'll search their site...one never knows :wink2:

i could not find anything in radio 105 site, not even a pic!:sneaky2:

here are the VIDEO podcast of the programme who hosted him yesterday...i'll keep an eye just in case, but last podcast goes back to april 14th! :aah:

http://podcasting.105.net/friends_video/105-Friends_video.xml

i could not find anything in radio 105 site, not even a pic!:sneaky2:

here are the VIDEO podcast of the programme who hosted him yesterday...i'll keep an eye just in case, but last podcast goes back to april 14th! :aah:

http://podcasting.105.net/friends_video/105-Friends_video.xml

Have asked them for the podcast about Mika's interview and for pics :aah: