2009 - Mika at Italian radio stations

Giulietta

It was worth going, though...the ice-cream was delicious! :licks_lips: And the company, too! :wub2:

:wub2:

Yes, the ice cream was lovely :licks_lips:

Ohhhh!....Now I understand why our curly prince says "Mica male" all the time!! :naughty: (didn't remember what it means)

But....is the interview going to be aired? 'Cause the pic in the page said: "Sabato 25" :boxed:

Mica male means "not bad" :thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*agrees*

I'm really in pain. :bored: This programme is more boring than Schoemberg's 6 little piano pieces. :stretcher:

Ditto that. Now I understand why I'd never listened to any of the RAI stations before :roftl::naughty:

OK I am falling asleep while she is falling, falling to the night...I will give him 2 minutes more to appear or I will be in bed, listening to it tomorrow from one of you kindly recording it

OK I am falling asleep while she is falling, falling to the night...I will give him 2 minutes more to appear or I will be in bed, listening to it tomorrow from one of you kindly recording it

Being a fan is a very hard job. :naughty:

:flowers2: