Keeping up with the Brat Pack

HollyD

Yeah, I heard that too. Whereas it would be nice, I wouldn't mind waiting until next summer for a proper tour. My life is going to be crazy until next May when I graduate, so traveling to another state to see him would be difficult, to say the least. So yeah, I don't know how to feel! LOL

Aw, thanks...hopefully one day we'll meet in person and you'll get to see the real thing. lolol ;)

Blah...I gotta go to bed. Got work in the morning. Been fun chatting! talk again soon!

Me too . . . I was kinda counting on it being NEXT YEAR not in 2 months . . . so I am SO not prepared - never the less . . . if it does turn out to be true, there is no way I am not gonna see at least one show! :roftl: I can't resist! :doh:

Oh - I am sure we will get to meet one day . . . TOO BAD it did not happen at the Rufus show! :crybaby:

Ahhhh . . . you have to go to work - and you are still up! Better get to sleep! I have to go to bed too - tonight starts training the kids to get back to the school habits before next week! :boing:

Talk to you soon! :huglove:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE the pictures!!! and I am glad mandilambi got to see at least one dress. They have beautiful dresses. I wanted to get re-married lol

I had a blast with you holly!!!

I am glad you FINALLY got around to looking at them Lucy! :roftl:

. . . I know right - I took SO many pics of Wedding dresses it was ridiculous! Some of them were to die for . . . yeah made me even picture 'walking down the isle' :doh: Okay - back to reality :naughty:

I had a BLAST too . . . j u s t wait till October 16!!! :teehee:

Sooo...you two needs to take a road trip to Chi-town in October, cos you're on my list of "must-meets." ;)

. . . When I FIRST read that - I thought you were inviting us to your wedding! :lmao:

I WISH!!!! As for me - I am LUCKY just to make it to the NYC show! I am going to go to AS MANY shows as possible in 2010 (IF he comes back to America during the 'proper' tour) . . . let's all pray that I have a J O B by then! :boxed: THEN Lucy and I can take a trip to Chi-town *I have ALWAYS wanted to go there* :woot_jump:

• 1 month later...
OMG!!!!!! :shocked:

THAT is A M A Z I N G!!!!!! :yay:

c o n g r a t u l a t i o n s :huglove:

. . . is it the same hottie from last time we spoke?????? :teehee:

Yes it is, we went to Malta in June and he proposed and I got a gorgeous ring from malta. and thanks, I am so so happy!!! :wub2:

Yes it is, we went to Malta in June and he proposed and I got a gorgeous ring from malta. and thanks, I am so so happy!!! :wub2:

HOW romantic!!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

aaawww!!! Have yall set a date yet????

THIS IS SO exciting!!!! :wub2:

HOW romantic!!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

aaawww!!! Have yall set a date yet????

THIS IS SO exciting!!!! :wub2:

Nope, its gonna be a few year yet, got one more year of uni and then save up for a nice wedding, I am so excited!! So glad I finally got to tell u, at last lol!!!

Nope, its gonna be a few year yet, got one more year of uni and then save up for a nice wedding, I am so excited!! So glad I finally got to tell u, at last lol!!!

ME TOO!!!!! Aaawww :wub2: I am SO happy for you (and for him) :naughty:

What was his name again? I can't possibly ever forget it again since now he is not just a mere boyfriend but a full fiance!!!! :wub2:

OMG - am I invited? Cause you know that gives me time to <get a passport> ha ah ah Step 1. And save moolah for plane ticket - travel expenses OH and of course wedding gift! I wish I lived in England . . I would throw you a HUGE wedding shower/bachelorette par-tay! :roftl:

ME TOO!!!!! Aaawww :wub2: I am SO happy for you (and for him) :naughty:

What was his name again? I can't possibly ever forget it again since now he is not just a mere boyfriend but a full fiance!!!! :wub2:

OMG - am I invited? Cause you know that gives me time to <get a passport> ha ah ah Step 1. And save moolah for plane ticket - travel expenses OH and of course wedding gift! I wish I lived in England . . I would throw you a HUGE wedding shower/bachelorette par-tay! :roftl:

Awww...you are so sweet, if you can afford to come it would be great to see you there. His name is Keith and he is wonderful! u on facebook cos then I can add u and show u pics of malta and me with my ring :wub2:

Awww...you are so sweet, if you can afford to come it would be great to see you there. His name is Keith and he is wonderful! u on facebook cos then I can add u and show u pics of malta and me with my ring :wub2:

Aawww NOW I remember <Keith> :doh:

Yes - I have a facebook I NEVER use it - I was actually on there yesteday for the FIRST time in forever and DANG everyone is on there (the way they USE to be on MySpace) I SO wanna see the pictures!!!!!

Aawww NOW I remember <Keith> :doh:

Yes - I have a facebook I NEVER use it - I was actually on there yesteday for the FIRST time in forever and DANG everyone is on there (the way they USE to be on MySpace) I SO wanna see the pictures!!!!!

whats ur surname and I will add you? then u can see the pics.

What? what happened?

When I went to orientation they said that there was ALL sorts of things to choose from . . . but the ONLY things in MY area that were being funded were - Heavy Equipment Mechanic . . . and stuff like that - NOTHING for a woman . . . no office/secretarial or WHAT I WANTED counselor type courses or anything that would benefit such in the future! Heavy Equipment will not help one bit. And I am NOT the kinda girl who wants to get their hands dirty! Aahhh maybe I should have been a Tom Boy! :roftl:

When I went to orientation they said that there was ALL sorts of things to choose from . . . but the ONLY things in MY area that were being funded were - Heavy Equipment Mechanic . . . and stuff like that - NOTHING for a woman . . . no office/secretarial or WHAT I WANTED counselor type courses or anything that would benefit such in the future! Heavy Equipment will not help one bit. And I am NOT the kinda girl who wants to get their hands dirty! Aahhh maybe I should have been a Tom Boy! :roftl:

That's stupid, sorry to hear that Hols, are there any more colleges you can try? by the way I have added u, so go and look at ma pics. Just off to have a bath, will be back on in about 30 mins!

x

That's stupid, sorry to hear that Hols, are there any more colleges you can try? by the way I have added u, so go and look at ma pics. Just off to have a bath, will be back on in about 30 mins!

x

Nope, nothing else. It is the area I live in! There is NO opportunity here! I live in the WOODS! :aah: I NEED to move to like Orlando or somewhere there is ample opportunities!!!! But, for NOW - I am STUCK here! :sneaky2: Oooohhh Okay - I am going to lookies!!!! :boing: