Keeping up with the Brat Pack

HollyD

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww...well, I def think you should go for it if it has THAT much personal value to you! It would be like a remembrance of that night for you.

Maybe you could think up and image that's meaningful to go along with the lyrics. :)

I have been thinking about it NON-Stop . .. I am SO OCD . . . :roftl:

and I do not think I am going to do lyrics at all . . ..

ha ha ah a the lyrics that MOVE me the most would look :freak: on me . . . like the PART of that song that makes me cry is: You said watch my head about it. :lmao: I don't want to go with the lyrics that make sense - cause they are not the part that pull my heart strings . . . does that make sense? :roftl:

I have been thinking about it NON-Stop . .. I am SO OCD . . . :roftl:

and I do not think I am going to do lyrics at all . . ..

ha ha ah a the lyrics that MOVE me the most would look :freak: on me . . . like the PART of that song that makes me cry is: You said watch my head about it. :lmao: I don't want to go with the lyrics that make sense - cause they are not the part that pull my heart strings . . . does that make sense? :roftl:

I hear you! And that does make sense... If not lyrics, then what are you thinking to do now?

I hear you! And that does make sense... If not lyrics, then what are you thinking to do now?

W E L L . . . .

I have spent COUNTLESS hours the past few days looking through tattoos all over google and anywhere else I can find them! And I got A LOT of great ideas!!!! There are a GAZILLION (music themed) tatts out there . . . .

and I want to take a basic idea from one of them and incorporate a bit of mysels into it.

Like for example scrolling music notes (beautiful design) and somewhere in it I want his name . . . and a saying <the cheesier the better, in my case> Like . . . the Music of my life *or something cheesey like that* Cause I am SO cheesey about Rufus!!! He is the moon and stars in my sky kinda cheesey - I love him more then words could ever express! He means SO much to me . . . I feel like I would be a walking zombie - a lifeless shell of a person without his music . . . aaahhhh :swoon:

Have any cheesey phrases that would fit? :naughty:

I quit:naughty:

When are you getting yours?

Well I am getting my MIKA one first - and it will be around the beginning/middle of next month . . . and I HOPE to have my Rufus masterpiece SHORTY after that . . . let's just say by the time my MIKA one is healed up properly . . I will be on to scar up the other arm! :naughty:

Well I am getting my MIKA one first - and it will be around the beginning/middle of next month . . . and I HOPE to have my Rufus masterpiece SHORTY after that . . . let's just say by the time my MIKA one is healed up properly . . I will be on to scar up the other arm! :naughty:

:roftl:

I would get mine sooner but I'm going to Wet N' Wild next week and I don't want to have a fresh tattoo in nasty chlorine water:naughty:

:roftl:

I would get mine sooner but I'm going to Wet N' Wild next week and I don't want to have a fresh tattoo in nasty chlorine water:naughty:

Ouch - just the thought of that BURNS! :naughty:

Wet n Wild . . . sounds FUN!!!! I wish that I could get mine next week when Lucy is here! Would be NICE to have her there holding my hand!!!! :teehee:

Ouch - just the thought of that BURNS! :naughty:

Wet n Wild . . . sounds FUN!!!! I wish that I could get mine next week when Lucy is here! Would be NICE to have her there holding my hand!!!! :teehee:

That would be awesome!

I can't wait to see pictures of it!

I'm not going to have him do it because I want it to look good:naughty:

mmuuwwwaaahhhhh . .. so, if he does it it is going to look like shizat? :roftl:

So, did you call around then? You better do your homework woman! You can't just walk into any shop and walk out with a masta-piece :roftl:

W E L L . . . .

I have spent COUNTLESS hours the past few days looking through tattoos all over google and anywhere else I can find them! And I got A LOT of great ideas!!!! There are a GAZILLION (music themed) tatts out there . . . .

and I want to take a basic idea from one of them and incorporate a bit of mysels into it.

Like for example scrolling music notes (beautiful design) and somewhere in it I want his name . . . and a saying <the cheesier the better, in my case> Like . . . the Music of my life *or something cheesey like that* Cause I am SO cheesey about Rufus!!! He is the moon and stars in my sky kinda cheesey - I love him more then words could ever express! He means SO much to me . . . I feel like I would be a walking zombie - a lifeless shell of a person without his music . . . aaahhhh :swoon:

Have any cheesey phrases that would fit? :naughty:

lol aww, you're so passionate about your Rufus. <3 I think that's a great idea! Making your own little statement about him would be even more original than if you put music lyrics. I think music notes would be pretty...and if you did go with that statement about him being your moon and stars...maybe they could be incorporated too. :)

lol aww, you're so passionate about your Rufus. <3 I think that's a great idea! Making your own little statement about him would be even more original than if you put music lyrics. I think music notes would be pretty...and if you did go with that statement about him being your moon and stars...maybe they could be incorporated too. :)

O M Goodness . . . . I am SO passionate about that man, it is NOT even FUNNY . . . okay it is funny :roftl: The most AMAZING thing in my LIFE (and I don't think ANYTHING will/could top it) was being able to EXPRESS how deeply he impacted my entire life in the poem I wrote for him! :wub2: I mean MY Goodness . . I poured my heart and soul out to him - and he READ it, he was able to SEE just how much WHAT he does . . . how MUCH his work touches and inspires me . . . there is NOTHING greater then that <to me> And to have him tell me that it was beautiful and say thank you so much - I loved it . . . the WAY he looked into my eyes showed me his sincerity at that moment! I have SO m u c h inside of me regarding Rufus. I LOVE MIKA but Rufus is on a whole nother level in my heart and soul . . . and it is because he is AMAZING. I cannot fathom THAT much talent in a single human being! He just leaves me speechless and in pure awe. AND he is beautiful to boot! :swoon: I love him so much I could cry! :teehee:

I thought about doing the whole moon and/or stars thing . . . I just don't want to 'over do it' you know what I mean! :naughty: I need to stick with one concept . . . THAT is the hard part . . . there is SO much I want to say! I even thought of perhaps using a line from my poem in there . . dosen't get MUCH cheesier then THAT! :roftl:

Holly, you rock! Ru is so lucky to have fans like you! A Rufus tattoo would be so cool!! Have you decided on "Life is a game and true love is a trophy" ?

A Ru-Tattoo. It rhymes! :biggrin2:

I would love to get a Mika or Rufus tattoo, but I don't think I could ever gather up the courage to get a tattoo of any kind! But if I were to get one, it would surely be something like that.

Holly, you rock! Ru is so lucky to have fans like you! A Rufus tattoo would be so cool!! Have you decided on "Life is a game and true love is a trophy" ?

A Ru-Tattoo. It rhymes! :biggrin2:

I would love to get a Mika or Rufus tattoo, but I don't think I could ever gather up the courage to get a tattoo of any kind! But if I were to get one, it would surely be something like that.

Aaahhh I think Rufus and Mika both KNOW how lucky they are to have fans like us!!! At least I KNOW for sure Mika does - cause I remind him everytime I see him! :roftl:

I don't think I am going to put lyrics . . . as beautiful as they are!!! I want it EVEN m o r e personal . .. something NO one else would EVER have - something all mine! :teehee: So, I am going to end up putting HIS name <for sure> and something cheesey no doubt! Cause I am just a big fat cheese ball! :roftl:

I am SCARED to death . .. NOT of committing to MIKA and Rufus on me for the rest of my life :freak: I am SCARED of the pain - and that I am NOT gonna be able to take it once they start! W H Y can't you be totally hammered when getting a tatt? :sneaky2: or at the VERY least literally HAMMERED :bash:

:naughty:

Aaahhh I think Rufus and Mika both KNOW how lucky they are to have fans like us!!! At least I KNOW for sure Mika does - cause I remind him everytime I see him! :roftl:

I don't think I am going to put lyrics . . . as beautiful as they are!!! I want it EVEN m o r e personal . .. something NO one else would EVER have - something all mine! :teehee: So, I am going to end up putting HIS name <for sure> and something cheesey no doubt! Cause I am just a big fat cheese ball! :roftl:

I am SCARED to death . .. NOT of committing to MIKA and Rufus on me for the rest of my life :freak: I am SCARED of the pain - and that I am NOT gonna be able to take it once they start! W H Y can't you be totally hammered when getting a tatt? :sneaky2: or at the VERY least literally HAMMERED :bash:

:naughty:

Haha! Some people say it actually feels good! I think it depends a lot on where you get it if it hurts, like if it's on a spot that's too close to the bone it hurts. But on the arm probably wouldn't be bad!

Half the reason I could probably never get a tat is because I would never be able to decide! And i'd be scared that the next day i'd think of something even more brilliant and be like :doh:

Haha! Some people say it actually feels good! I think it depends a lot on where you get it if it hurts, like if it's on a spot that's too close to the bone it hurts. But on the arm probably wouldn't be bad!

Half the reason I could probably never get a tat is because I would never be able to decide! And i'd be scared that the next day i'd think of something even more brilliant and be like :doh:

Well then . . . as MUCH fat as I have on my arm - - should be a piece of cake! :naughty: HOPEFULLY . .. I am SUCH a whimp though!!! :doh:

Ahhhhh . .. ME TOO - I think that is why I am waiting till I have it JUST right <my idea, anyways> :roftl: Cause no matter what if I think about AFTER it is done, I will come up with something 'better' so for me once it is done it is DONE - I am NOT gonna think about anymore cause if I DO, I will end up with a whole SLEEVE of Rufus tattoos ALL down my arm!!! :naughty: Guess t h a t would be the ONLY way to express it ALL! :aah: