Keeping up with the Brat Pack

HollyD

Nope, nothing else. It is the area I live in! There is NO opportunity here! I live in the WOODS! :aah: I NEED to move to like Orlando or somewhere there is ample opportunities!!!! But, for NOW - I am STUCK here! :sneaky2: Oooohhh Okay - I am going to lookies!!!! :boing:

I'm back, u seen them yet???

x

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

I JUST applied for a J O B . . . . PLEASE everyone KEEP your fingers CROSSED for me . . . it is ABOUT time that something GOOD starts to happen for a welcomed change!!!!!

. . . don't forget to cross your toes and eyes as well! :freak:

I NEED a decent j o b!!!!! :crybaby:

:huglove:

• 1 month later...
I JUST applied for a J O B . . . . PLEASE everyone KEEP your fingers CROSSED for me . . . it is ABOUT time that something GOOD starts to happen for a welcomed change!!!!!

good luck (all fingers and toes crossed for ya) whats the job you have applied for?

xx

Keeping everything crossed for you Holly! Sending positive vibes all the way accross the ocean for you!:) Sending :huglove: too!

• 3 months later...

I am just gonna go around spamming all of my threads * * * that my peeps read* cause . . I have some BIG news!!!!!

I FINALLY got a j o b today!!!! After almost 2 years of looking!!!! I am beyond HAPPY!!!! I start in the morning - I will be able to tell you all about it then!!!! Aahhhhh what a H U G E releif!!!!! It is TRUE things happen when you least expect them!!!!! I can actually breathe AGAIN!!!!!

Thank you to everyone who was SO supportive of me and encouraging and to all of you who prayed and prayed and prayed everytime I asked you to!!!! See it worked!!!!! :huglove:

• 1 year later...

Wow it's been a long time. What happened to the way things use to be!? WHY does everything always have to change SO drastically!? I miss everyone ... especially my BEST FRIEND that I never even talk to anymore! :tears: