Keeping up with the Brat Pack

HollyD

Brat Pack

This thread is for the Brat Pack to keep up - and stay connected. Life has been CrAzY this past year, and it is getting harder and harder for us to find the time. So when you have a moment to breathe - here is where you can let it ALL out, and tell us what you have been up to!

Some of us have started college, moved to another country, started new jobs, lost jobs - lost all touch of our virtual selves! Even though our RL are crazy, we will always make time for each other!:huglove:

Edited by HollyD

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok....this is my first official update..

I am planning to go to Florida in two weeks!! Super excited because I am going to see my Holly Oaks lol:naughty:

Right now... Happy to hear new songs from my all time fav musicians....Mika and BSB:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I am planning to go to Florida in two weeks!! Super excited because I am going to see my Holly Oaks lol:naughty:

Right now... Happy to hear new songs from my all time fav musicians....Mika and BSB:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Really?

OMG we should all get together.:naughty:

Nice topic, Holly! It's been a while since I've actually talked about my life on here with anyone. :)

As for me...I am trying to enjoy the last few weeks of my summer, because it's most likely going to be my last "real" summer. I am finally beginning my senior year in college and thus will be student teaching the next two semesters. I want this year to fly by, it's not even funny!

I've been dating my boyfriend Kenton for over 7 months now and I haven't been this happy in a very long time. We have actually been discussing getting married and we hope to after we have graduated (he's currently working on his Masters in Turfgrass Management)...soooo..this year is going to be an extremely exciting one for me, as well as next year. If I can just muster up a massive amount of patience, I will be doing great. :) That's not to say I haven't been looking at wedding gowns and bridesmaids gowns in the meantime. muwhahahaha..

I am going to be starting a new job in the next coming weeks, as I quit my previous job last June. I'll be working as a leasing agent, which is something I have never done before... so I am both excited and overwhelmed at the same time.

DO YOU K N O W HOW excited I am? No, I don't think you Do! :naughty: I have been looking for a hotel - but, cannot confirm anything until I KNOW which DAY for sure!!!!! <just keep in mind - that rates are cheaper on weekdays>:teehee: Taiyla has already been BEGGING me for a new bathing suit! :doh:

Really?

It would be AMAZING if you could get down here!!!! We could have a little reunion MEET-UP . . . SURELY Alex will be there! Ahhhhh Lucy - the last time you came to Florida Aimee was here too! I miss HER :crybaby:

I didn't even get to talk to her in NYC as much as I would have liked to! I swear this past concert in NYC was just w e i r d in SO many ways! werid weird weird! And I don't think it is ENTIRELY because we got there SO early cause we ONLY got there 5 little hours earlier then we did for Terminal 5 - and this time <unlike Terminal 5> it wasn't even freezing . . . I don't KNOW what it is . . . (that is the name of a Rufus song) :teehee:

Nice topic, Holly! It's been a while since I've actually talked about my life on here with anyone. :)

As for me...I am trying to enjoy the last few weeks of my summer, because it's most likely going to be my last "real" summer. I am finally beginning my senior year in college and thus will be student teaching the next two semesters. I want this year to fly by, it's not even funny!

I've been dating my boyfriend Kenton for over 7 months now and I haven't been this happy in a very long time. We have actually been discussing getting married and we hope to after we have graduated (he's currently working on his Masters in Turfgrass Management)...soooo..this year is going to be an extremely exciting one for me, as well as next year. If I can just muster up a massive amount of patience, I will be doing great. :) That's not to say I haven't been looking at wedding gowns and bridesmaids gowns in the meantime. muwhahahaha..

I am going to be starting a new job in the next coming weeks, as I quit my previous job last June. I'll be working as a leasing agent, which is something I have never done before... so I am both excited and overwhelmed at the same time.

Wow Mandi! This is just what we meant - your life SURE is a busy one! :)

Aawww that is SO sweet, you have found such love and happiness with Kenton! Me and the boys were watching an episode of Kendra earlier (and her mom was freaking out because she thinks she is moving WAY too fast with her fiance) But, like I told the boys - when you find <the ONE> you just know it - and it is right! Dosen't matter if it has been 7 months or 7 years . . . when it is the right one - you know it right from the start! Wow you are going to have to keep us posted on that situation . . . like when he DOES purpose!!!! :wub2: Good luck with your new job!!!!

Really?

Yes I am. My hubby's brother is coming from Cuba so I want to squeeze a day to spend with Holly and hopefully you and Alex as well.

Lots of new things going on.......Have fun looking for a dress!! My mom was crying everytime I will try one lol

And good luck at your new job...I know you will do Fantastic!!!!

DO YOU K N O W HOW excited I am? No, I don't think you Do! :naughty: I have been looking for a hotel - but, cannot confirm anything until I KNOW which DAY for sure!!!!! <just keep in mind - that rates are cheaper on weekdays>:teehee: Taiyla has already been BEGGING me for a new bathing suit! :doh:

It would be AMAZING if you could get down here!!!! We could have a little reunion MEET-UP . . . SURELY Alex will be there! Ahhhhh Lucy - the last time you came to Florida Aimee was here too! I miss HER :crybaby:

I didn't even get to talk to her in NYC as much as I would have liked to! I swear this past concert in NYC was just w e i r d in SO many ways! werid weird weird! And I don't think it is ENTIRELY because we got there SO early cause we ONLY got there 5 little hours earlier then we did for Terminal 5 - and this time <unlike Terminal 5> it wasn't even freezing . . . I don't KNOW what it is . . . (that is the name of a Rufus song) :teehee:

I was thinking of a weekday as well. Maybe that Monday.

And yes I agree with you about the concert....I love it but it was weird....maybe because it was you and me alone lol Or maybe that nasty smoke we inhale. lol

Hey:bye:!!!

Well what's happened since LPR??

I moved to college :naughty:! and let's see....uhm...?

I miss NYC so much! I was daydreaming about it today during class:roftl:

Uhm....so what's new with everyone else? I guess I could just read everything in this thread!:teehee:

Wow Mandi! This is just what we meant - your life SURE is a busy one! :)

Aawww that is SO sweet, you have found such love and happiness with Kenton! Me and the boys were watching an episode of Kendra earlier (and her mom was freaking out because she thinks she is moving WAY too fast with her fiance) But, like I told the boys - when you find <the ONE> you just know it - and it is right! Dosen't matter if it has been 7 months or 7 years . . . when it is the right one - you know it right from the start! Wow you are going to have to keep us posted on that situation . . . like when he DOES purpose!!!! :wub2: Good luck with your new job!!!!

Thanks Holly...it feels really good to know I am with the right one, because I have an unmistakable sense of peace that I am with him. We both share the same ideals, we love each other, and my family adores him (which that means a lot, especially because they never grew to like my last boyfriend, Chris).

I think a lot of people think we are moving fast, but honestly it feels like time goes by so slowly for us! We both know what we want (to marry each other), but we have made the decision to wait so that everyone else will have time to adjust to the idea.

I will definitely keep you posted! I actually posted my current wedding ideas in the old topic called The Wedding Planner. I just recently decided I want my colors to be Robin's Egg blue - aka Tiffany's blue! :wub2:

Yes I am. My hubby's brother is coming from Cuba so I want to squeeze a day to spend with Holly and hopefully you and Alex as well.

Lots of new things going on.......Have fun looking for a dress!! My mom was crying everytime I will try one lol

And good luck at your new job...I know you will do Fantastic!!!!

And yes I agree with you about the concert....I love it but it was weird....maybe because it was you and me alone lol Or maybe that nasty smoke we inhale. lol

I'm sure my mom will be the same. Any time I mention the idea of getting married...she goes quiet and look a little somber! lol... I'm the baby in our family and I know it's gonna be an adjustment for everyone. :)

Uhm....so what's new with everyone else? I guess I could just read everything in this thread!:teehee:

Oh, how's college life for you?? :)

That Monday would be absolutely PERfect for me :biggrin2:

. . . I don't think it is because you and me were alone - cause that would just mean that you and me are just weird :freak: . . . and as true as that may be - well, seems that WAY more peeps then JUST you and me FEEL this very same way! It's not just weird for us - it is weird for everyone. SO WTF! Maybe it was Mika :teehee: - or perhaps MAYBE just MaYbE ANY show would have been 'weird' after Terminal 5 . . . I mean that is the best conclusion that I can come up with! I guess I see now - NO matter how EPIC or intimate a show may be NOTHING will ever compare to Terminal 5. And ONCE again (for the 500th time in over a year and a half) NO ONE could ever comprehend what that means unless they were there - and if you were there, you JUST 'get it' . . . and I WASN'T trying to compare LPR to Terminal 5 - I was just taking it as it was . . . and then I guess when it DIDN'T feel the same as T5 did afterwads THAT is wen we really started to see the difference and ultimately FEEL the weirdness! IT'S STRANGE! All in all it comes down to this . . . Terminal 5 is something that we can remember and revisit BUT never relive again. And WHY mess with perfection! :rolls_eyes:

College MUST be SO exciting!!!! I remember when I went away for school - that was the B E S T time of my life. I miss NYC too A LOT. At least this past time I actually got to SEE a lot of it unlike before. No monuments or anything - but, stuff WAY better! And then again nothing could compare to my night on the street with Lucy . . . we got to sit and watch/live a drama that nothing on television could match! THAT was the experience of a lifetime for me! I am gonna go back as SOON as I can!

It's weird when people move - cause NOW all of a sudden you 'feel so far away' :naughty:

Thanks Holly...it feels really good to know I am with the right one, because I have an unmistakable sense of peace that I am with him. We both share the same ideals, we love each other, and my family adores him (which that means a lot, especially because they never grew to like my last boyfriend, Chris).

I think a lot of people think we are moving fast, but honestly it feels like time goes by so slowly for us! We both know what we want (to marry each other), but we have made the decision to wait so that everyone else will have time to adjust to the idea.

I will definitely keep you posted! I actually posted my current wedding ideas in the old topic called The Wedding Planner. I just recently decided I want my colors to be Robin's Egg blue - aka Tiffany's blue! :wub2:

Aaawww my little girl just came in here - and saw your siggie and SCREAMED 'Gwen Steffani' . . . she is SO cute! :freak:

aahhh I remember what it felt like to be completely in love . . . And how it felt when you found THE one. So, I have a question . . . if you are totally in love with someone and you KNOW they are the one, but then they end up doing something really bad and leave - does that mean that they REALLY are't 'The one' or does that mean that you are just totally unlucky and you are doomed to be alone for the rest of your life? A I making any sense - can I know what I mean! :naughty:

- blue is my fave color, ANY shade of blue that sounds beautiful! I wish when an MFCer got married the WHOLE MFC could be there to share in the happiest day of their lives! I guess in spirit we ARE there - and then we get to live the day through all the pictures . . . just like we did for your sister's beautiful wedding! Thanks for sharing that with us!

lol aw I bet your girl is a fan of Gwen's if you have anything to do with it. ;)

That's a good question, Holly. I'm probably not the right person to ask, because my last relationship failed and I said many times that I wanted to marry him. I don't believe in luck, so I wouldn't ever base anything on being lucky or unlucky. I more so think that it has to do with human emotions and how often humans change. You can feel one way and then years later feel another way.

For me, it won't just come down to him being "the one," but our lives together will be based on a lot more things. I don't wanna get all philosphical on you now, so I'll just stop there. lolol :)

I love blue too and Tiffany's blue is my favorite. I actually found this cake last night and I would LOVE to have something similar to it: http://www.confectionersstudio.com/images/products/Wedding%20Cakes/tiffany%20blue%20with%20gum%20paste%20flowers%20closeup.jpg

I would like to have a few more tiers...I think the color is beautiful!

An MFC wedding - that would certainly go down in the books! That would be really neat, but I do promise to post pictures whenever the day comes. I'm sure all of you will be hearing a lot from me about my future wedding. :)

SORRY!!!!!

I was washing up the rest of the dishes BEFORE my parents get home! :teehee: They have been g o n e since Sunday!!!! :boing:

Being ALONE is the best feeling ever!!!!

I can't believe I will see you next week :teehee:

Edited by Lucy

Being ALONE is the best feeling ever!!!!

I can't believe I will see you next week :teehee:

OH . . . I see you changed it already!!!! You scared me there for a minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

OH . . . I see you changed it already!!!! You scared me there for a minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

LOL

So, what are planning to do on Monday?

Do you have an idea what time we will meet?

LOL

So, what are planning to do on Monday?

Do you have an idea what time we will meet?

I am planning on getting there as SOON (as early as possible) so that we can truly spend the WHOLE day together!!!!!!

I want do DO something together . . . go to the mall or go bowling (something like that) ANY ideas . . . . and of course go out to eat and just have fun . . . . I don't care what we do - - I am just glad to see you, and hve fun!!!!! :woot_jump:

YOU just want to see me SO bad!!!!!! That is why!!!!

I can't handle to much excitement in one day

Let me tell you:

First: I heard the new single from BSB on the radio this morning. I even hurt myself because I was too excited lol

Then: I am off tomorrow....girl's date with my mom:teehee:

And NOW:

I went to the ITUNES store in the UK and just heard the preview of We are Golden :swoon:

I am planning on getting there as SOON (as early as possible) so that we can truly spend the WHOLE day together!!!!!!

I want do DO something together . . . go to the mall or go bowling (something like that) ANY ideas . . . . and of course go out to eat and just have fun . . . . I don't care what we do - - I am just glad to see you, and hve fun!!!!! :woot_jump:

I am open to anything you want to do.!!!

I can't handle to much excitement in one day

Let me tell you:

First: I heard the new single from BSB on the radio this morning. I even hurt myself because I was too excited lol

Then: I am off tomorrow....girl's date with my mom:teehee:

And NOW:

I went to the ITUNES store in the UK and just heard the preview of We are Golden :swoon:

I am open to anything you want to do.!!!

O M G . . . that IS too much excitement for ONE day!!!! :das:

Me too - - - we are going to have FUN!!!! And take LOTS of pictures!!!!!!! :naughty: