Keeping up with the Brat Pack

HollyD

Mercury Amadeus...wow! I don't think I'd even forget that name, with or without the tats! LOL That's pretty crazy. :)

Yeah, certainly the design makes a difference how tats look in the end. I don't think I could ever commit to doing it, just because of the feeling of never being able to wipe it off if I wanted to. Haha... That's cool you're getting Mika and Rufus though. What are you doing for Rufus?

Very true. I'd probably do one where I could hide it if need be.

I agree! And THAT is one reason I am SO sure about this . . . because I KNOW that I am N E V E R going to want to wipe Mika or Rufus off! :naughty: Other then THAT . . .eeewww it is SO scary! I LOVE them that much though! Ad RuRu . .. Awwww I have NO idea! Most likely Lyrics . .. <he has the MOST beautiful> or just his name written in some beautiful amazing way! ??? NO clue at this point! MIKA was MUCH easier to come up with! ONCE I saw Ambers Mika tattoo . . . I just started REALY thinking about mine and AS SOON as I look at the cover of PDP . .. I knew that was the design for me!!!

See . . . Yep SO getting them on my upper arm, is a GOOD idea after all - cause they can EASILY be hidden ANY time I need them to be!~

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another neat thing I saw recently was this woman at one of my No Doubt show was that she got only Gwen's eyes on her shoulder...so it looked like the eyes were watching you. I thought that was a really cool idea and it was so obvious that those eyes belonged to Gwen!

I have seem several people specially yin NYC with tattoos like that.

It is a great idea. Mika has beautiful eyes:wub2:

really?

I cry just by looking at it. <y mom and hubby could tell you stories about me at the doctor.

Aaaww, I am a bigger BABY then you are! :naughty:

Hmmm...that's a big question! LOL If I were going to do one I think I would probably take a concept from one of my favorite songs and then putting it into an image. Like I might take a lyrics from Beauty Mark, cos that's one of my favorites...

Another neat thing I saw recently was this woman at one of my No Doubt show was that she got only Gwen's eyes on her shoulder...so it looked like the eyes were watching you. I thought that was a really cool idea and it was so obvious that those eyes belonged to Gwen!

WOW! That sounds S cool! ooohhh THIS one is going to be HARD HARD HARD!

Do it. Lucy! You can get an AJ tat on your body ;)

Yeah - if she wants her hubby to KILL her!!!!! :teehee:

I agree! And THAT is one reason I am SO sure about this . . . because I KNOW that I am N E V E R going to want to wipe Mika or Rufus off! :naughty: Other then THAT . . .eeewww it is SO scary! I LOVE them that much though! Ad RuRu . .. Awwww I have NO idea! Most likely Lyrics . .. <he has the MOST beautiful> or just his name written in some beautiful amazing way! ??? NO clue at this point! MIKA was MUCH easier to come up with! ONCE I saw Ambers Mika tattoo . . . I just started REALY thinking about mine and AS SOON as I look at the cover of PDP . .. I knew that was the design for me!!!

See . . . Yep SO getting them on my upper arm, is a GOOD idea after all - cause they can EASILY be hidden ANY time I need them to be!~

I would definitely include lyrics one way or another! He is an amazing lyricist!

Maybe you could do a sillouette of this type of picture?

20081215-102131-818103.jpg

I seem to recall I have a poster with him in this outfit and the drawing was nice... :)

I have seem several people specially yin NYC with tattoos like that.

It is a great idea. Mika has beautiful eyes:wub2:

Indeed!

OMG. How do you know I like him?:teehee:

I've seen you talk about BSB before...and your adoration for AJ. ;)

Aaaww, I am a bigger BABY then you are! :naughty:

WOW! That sounds S cool! ooohhh THIS one is going to be HARD HARD HARD!

Yeah - if she wants her hubby to KILL her!!!!! :teehee:

At least you have time to decide, Holly!

I would definitely include lyrics one way or another! He is an amazing lyricist!

Maybe you could do a sillouette of this type of picture?

20081215-102131-818103.jpg

I seem to recall I have a poster with him in this outfit and the drawing was nice... :)

At least you have time to decide, Holly!

Yes . . . I have a few months to make a FINA decision on the RuRu front - Mika is locked in stone!!!! I LOVE that pic of Ru!!!!! And YES the lyrics are a MUST . . . and THAT alone is going to be HARD - cause like you said he is an AMAZING lyricist . . .the BEST! :wub2: Ahhhhh more Rufus daydreams ahead - that is fine with me! :naughty:

Yes . . . I have a few months to make a FINA decision on the RuRu front - Mika is locked in stone!!!! I LOVE that pic of Ru!!!!! And YES the lyrics are a MUST . . . and THAT alone is going to be HARD - cause like you said he is an AMAZING lyricist . . .the BEST! :wub2: Ahhhhh more Rufus daydreams ahead - that is fine with me! :naughty:

LOL yeah, more daydreaming is fine, I'm sure! I'd be hard pushed to figure out the perfect lyrics too!

:roftl: Wait till its done professionally

I might get it tomorrow:teehee:

OMG . . . are you serious?????? Aahhhhhh I wish I lived CLOSER to you! :doh:

Just get a watch with a big band. ;)

Yep . . .Bri it will be EASY to over it up (if you HAVE to) on your wrist!!!!! EASY! And fun! :naughty:

LOL yeah, more daydreaming is fine, I'm sure! I'd be hard pushed to figure out the perfect lyrics too!

My TASK for tomorrow . . ..

write down my FAVE Ru lyrics and START the narrowing down process!!!!

Yall can HELP me with that part! :naughty:

It has been FUN talking to yall . . . but, I am BEING FORCED (against my will) to get off the computer RIGHT NOW! :sneaky2:

Talk to you guys laters!!!!

Good luck Bri!!!! :roftl:

Night Lucy - Love You! :huglove: