• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

62bb9210.jpg

M: Where the hell have my f*** contact lenses gone?

J: Ha, those hard contact lenses work great on the bass!

M: Yeah, sounds pretty cool!

HAHAHA!!! :lmfao:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

62bb9210.jpg

Nightingale, your too funny for a newbie...:lmfao:

62bb9210.jpg

OMG! :lmfao::lmao:

I saw that picture in the thread for the Paris gig and thought WTF is Mika doing there? :lmfao:

Wonka! "Nightingale" can do so much better than this...I've never laughed so much than the day we queued together in Paris...she's AWESOME! What a great sense of humour she has, you wouldn't believe it! :roftl:

:blink: Taking that as a big compliment from da caption masta! Thanx :bow:

Nightingale? :lmfao: Love that! :biggrin2:

:thumb_yello:

I saw that picture in the thread for the Paris gig and thought WTF is Mika doing there? :lmfao:

Wonka! "Nightingale" can do so much better than this...I've never laughed so much than the day we queued together in Paris...she's AWESOME! What a great sense of humour she has, you wouldn't believe it! :roftl:

I know, i've been following "nightingale" around ever since she started posting here...

I am looking for co workers for when i am sick, and she's one of my choices..:mf_rosetinted:

Silver, Petrita, ordinary clown and some others have a nahce sharp humor, too...

Sorry if i'm not mentioning someone but these are wot comes to mind right now...

I think i'll start condecorating Chevalier of Wonkaland every person posting hilarious captions here or in Wonkaland...:naughty:

:

I know, i've been following "nightingale" around ever since she started posting here...

I am looking for co workers for when i am sick, and she's one of my choices..:mf_rosetinted:

Silver, Petrita, ordinary clown and some others have a nahce sharp humor, too...

Sorry if i'm not mentioning someone but these are wot comes to mind right now...

I think i'll start condecorating Chevalier of Wonkaland every person posting hilarious captions here or in Wonkaland...:naughty:

:lol3: I'm so happy for her then! :fangurl: Lucky girl! :mf_rosetinted:

Whoa...things are getting serious! :shocked::naughty:

:lol3: I'm so happy for her then! :fangurl: Lucky girl! :mf_rosetinted:

Whoa...things are getting serious! :shocked::naughty:

They always were...:mf_rosetinted:

Just hoe they don't lose their knighthood, or womanhood in our case on the street like Mika did...:roftl:

They always were...:mf_rosetinted:

Just hoe they don't lose their knighthood, or womanhood in our case on the street like Mika did...:roftl:

WOMANHOOD!!! :lmao:

isn't the oppsite of that "manhood"? :aah:

so the oppsite of knighthood should be ... "ladyhood", right? :lmfao:

Lady Wonka! :biggrin2:

WOMANHOOD!!! :lmao:

isn't the oppsite of that "manhood"? :aah:

so the oppsite of knighthood should be ... "ladyhood", right? :lmfao:

Lady Wonka! :biggrin2:

:roftl:

Stop confusing me and check the ENTERTAIN thread before you leave...:biggrin2:

Wonka! "Nightingale" can do so much better than this...I've never laughed so much than the day we queued together in Paris...she's AWESOME! What a great sense of humour she has, you wouldn't believe it!

:blush-anim-cl: Awww, damn. Can't be funny right now, too chuffed by the nice things you just wrote. Thanks! Had such a great time queuing with you too! :huglove:

WOT? :shocked::mfr_omg:

:omg_fans:

:lmfao: Well done, Wonka Bond :bond:

:yay: *imagines how great a CofWL medal would look in her siggie* *feels honoured*

"Are you referring to me?! Yeah sure, why not...harp on about it over and over again, Wonka! Only 5 more days...revenge is sweeeeet!!!"

Lievin5.png

Edited by Nightbird

im looking more and more forward to meet her next month :biggrin2:

im looking more and more forward to meet her next month :biggrin2:

Looking forward to meet you too, hun! :huglove:

Mika, watch out for da undie inspector and Wonkas Nightingale @Skive festival! :yay:

"Awww...so you are the one who's always tweeting me about my underwear? And you are actually one of DaWonkas handmaids?!!!" :eek:

image2.png

"Well then, it's a mistake. :mf_rosetinted: I'm not Mika...I belong to Siegfried & Roy. Sorry girls, bye!"

(to driver: "STEP ON THE GAS FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!! Guess DaWonka isn't far away either...!")

image1jh6.png

:blush-anim-cl: Awww, damn. Can't be funny right now, too chuffed by the nice things you just wrote. Thanks! Had such a great time queuing with you too! :huglove:

WOT?

Well done, Wonka Bond

:yay: *imagines how great a CofWL medal would look in her siggie* *feels honoured*

"Are you referring to me?! Yeah sure, why not...harp on about it over and over again, Wonka! Only 5 more days...revenge is sweeeeet!!!"

Lievin5.png

Looking forward to meet you too, hun! :huglove:

Mika, watch out for da undie inspector and Wonkas Nightingale @Skive festival! :yay:

"Awww...so you are the one who's always tweeting me about my underwear? And you are actually one of DaWonkas handmaids?!!!" :

M: Mm-hmm!

Guy: AHHH. DO NOT WANT.DO NOT WANT.DO NOT WANT. >:o

:shocked:

:lmfao: