Mika @ RIX FM Festival AUG 15

Droopsy

ohhhhhh God!!!!! :shocked: How old is she?

Glad im not a mum... Har jeg heller ik planer om at blive.... endnu...

She's almost 9..and not always that annoying, but it's been a looong summer holiday :roftl:

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at Rix FM festiavl in Växjö yesterday and I must give a warning for the Hassle fans! XD He'll perform in Malmö as well, so there will probably be some screaming teen girls after all... But you people seem to go there quite early anyway, so no risk of not getting in the front ;) Will you save a spot for me, one of the conditions that my sister will go with me to Malmö is that I won't complain to follow her into the shops she wants to go to xD

All the singers yesterday only played three songs each :( Not even the most popular ones sang more...

I was at Rix FM festiavl in Växjö yesterday and I must give a warning for the Hassle fans! XD He'll perform in Malmö as well, so there will probably be some screaming teen girls after all... But you people seem to go there quite early anyway, so no risk of not getting in the front ;) Will you save a spot for me, one of the conditions that my sister will go with me to Malmö is that I won't complain to follow her into the shops she wants to go to xD

All the singers yesterday only played three songs each :( Not even the most popular ones sang more...

That was bad news.. :boxed: we will try to save you a spot at front :thumb_yello:

:boxed: he's not that good :shocked: Oh well, guess I'll learn the lyrics for 3 of his songs, so I can rock along with the teens :boing:

Better than nothing... :tears:

:boxed: he's not that good :shocked: Oh well, guess I'll learn the lyrics for 3 of his songs, so I can rock along with the teens :boing:

Havent heard about him :teehee:

Im confused a lil i think.... on the site it says it opens at 13 & 16????? eehhmmmm..... from 13-16 the sign/meet the artists thingy and from 16-? the show?:blink:

yes something like that :mf_rosetinted:

He's not even cute! And you only need to learn two, I think he only sang two songs...

Im confused a lil i think.... on the site it says it opens at 13 & 16????? eehhmmmm..... from 13-16 the sign/meet the artists thingy and from 16-? the show?:blink:

The show starts at 16. There will be some tents next to the stage where the sponsors of Rix fm will have some competitions and other things. They will probably open at 13. The signings will be there as well, and hopefully they publish the schedule soon, and hopefully Mika will have a signing!

He's not even cute! And you only need to learn two, I think he only sang two songs...

The show starts at 16. There will be some tents next to the stage where the sponsors of Rix fm will have some competitions and other things. They will probably open at 13. The signings will be there as well, and hopefully they publish the schedule soon, and hopefully Mika will have a signing!

GOD i hope he will......:biggrin2:

cos I thought the festival started at 13 so I bought tickets to go back to gothenburg at 19:40 is that too early?

The Rix FM thing is supposed to end 18:30, so it depends on whether you plan something afterwards or not :blink:

Seems there'll be all kinds of wacky workshops in case I don't manage to make a flag :bleh: Or we can make a voodoo doll for him :mf_rosetinted:

mohahahahha a voodoo doll:roftl: