MIKA on Dixie's Real breakfast show Friday

buttonslovesu

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oops see what happens when your not fully awake & typing in the dark ... i meant back up !

thanks ;)

aye on you go & add the pictures from mikafanclub facebook of Jim Gellatly if u could

ok, doing it

have you a link of Jim's pics? couldn't find them

erm...I have just listened to this one and I feel like freaking out really!

:shocked:

I really didn't understand what he said:

he said that he's been watching the videos and some of them were amazing and that he saw others in which people are watching the video and he didn't got that.

I at the beginning of my video, enter my room and go to my laptop and put on the video and start dancing to it because that's what seemed perfectly logical to me as I don't have the song because of dooooh, I can't buy it anywhere and besides...that's like 100% what I would've done without having myself filmed. I mean I really don't understand him! :huh::tears::shocked:

EDIT: I am really crying now....I mean...it was the only logical LEGAL way to get the song played... :mad3:

Edited by B!anka

Lord I'm getting confused with all these interviews !

Isn't he doing too many ?:aah:

Calm down Bianca maybe he wasn't referring at you

I have had some strong feelings these days my dear...paranoia seems to be the next one on the list! :aah: Damn....I really hope he doesn't..........:boxed::boxed:

I have had some strong feelings these days my dear...paranoia seems to be the next one on the list! :aah: Damn....I really hope he doesn't..........:boxed::boxed:

I'm sure all he wants to see in the videos is people being crazy and nasty with themselves :naughty:but yes paranoia is actually the 1st thing on his mind :naughty:

I'm sure all he wants to see in the videos is people being crazy and nasty with themselves :naughty:but yes paranoia is actually the 1st thing on his mind :naughty:

On HIS mind? I was talking about mine...but oh well...we could be paranoia-mates...though I don't wanna be any kind of mates with him at the moment...it's amazing how can be the sweetest guy and get on my nerves so bad sometimes...:shocked::boxed::sneaky2:

Ok:wub2:

It did? :teehee: I'm glad, haha:aah:

I just had a revelation: maybe he didn't approve those yet! :shocked: those he thought of: "whhaaaaat?" :blink:

I don't know...I've really lost my hopes in this thingie anyway...Mika's really complicated....:boxed:

I just had a revelation: maybe he didn't approve those yet! :shocked: those he thought of: "whhaaaaat?" :blink:

I don't know...I've really lost my hopes in this thingie anyway...Mika's really complicated....:boxed:

I take it back...I got what he meant finally! :biggrin2: I'm happy! I'm well! :teehee::wub2: