• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, but I'm not surprised. They never have the Mika song I want, unless they've been released as a single or on an ep together with a single :huh:

Your Sympathy isn't on the Danish iTunes, either. I got the track by copying it off of YouTube. Serves Mika's record company right for not including all the tracks on the European release. :naughty:

Why, we didn't even get Ring, Ring and Erase. I had to buy the American edition from Amazon for those. I'm gonna see if I can buy the Japanese edition from Amazon, too. :sneaky2:

Your Sympathy isn't on the Danish iTunes, either. I got the track by copying it off of YouTube. Serves Mika's record company right for not including all the tracks on the European release. :naughty:

Why, we didn't even get Ring, Ring and Erase. I had to buy the American edition from Amazon for those. I'm gonna see if I can buy the Japanese edition from Amazon, too. :sneaky2:

Well I did the same the thing with erease :fisch: Haha true :naughty:

I know, not fair at all :sneaky2: Still trying to find a way to buy the french songs legally, but since they aren't on spotify and my french is bad. It's kind of hard.

Still trying to find a way to buy the french songs legally, but since they aren't on spotify and my french is bad. It's kind of hard.

If you install Google translate in Chrome then you can surf translated websites. It's not perfect but it's usually enough to figure out the information required to fill out forms during a purchase.

If you install Google translate in Chrome then you can surf translated websites. It's not perfect but it's usually enough to figure out the information required to fill out forms during a purchase.

Thanks, I'll try that!

You can buy the CD : LICM Japanese edition from AMAZON Japan.

Some of sellers will send overseas.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/offer-listing/B000PDZON0/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Well I did the same the thing with erease :fisch: Haha true :naughty:

I know, not fair at all :sneaky2: Still trying to find a way to buy the french songs legally, but since they aren't on spotify and my french is bad. It's kind of hard.

I managed to find a non-pitch-altered version of Karen on YouTube (the disc 2 one) and recorded it onto garage band and transferred it onto iTunes. It wasn't particularly legal and the sound quality is not great, but at least I have it!

Obsessed with this song since last night! I also discovered intoxicated and erase( not purchasable in my country). Why is it the ones I can't have on my iPod always sound so amazing?!

Is intoxicated released?

I managed to find a non-pitch-altered version of Karen on YouTube (the disc 2 one) and recorded it onto garage band and transferred it onto iTunes. It wasn't particularly legal and the sound quality is not great, but at least I have it!

That's a lot of job, but what to do if you can't buy them anywhere :dunno: At least I'm 18 now so now I can actually try to buy them legally.

• 2 weeks later...
Just got the Japanese edition with Your Sympathy in the mail today! I ordered it as an import CD from Amazon UK. Man, that was expensive, but it's nice to finally have the complete Life In Cartoon Motion experience. :mikalove:

Congrats :thumb_yello:

I ordered the French deluxe edition of The Origin Of Love as an import CD from Amazon UK. Man, that was expensive, but worth it to get the French songs. I got it in the mail yesterday and think Karen is great, even though I understand very little French, so I don't really know what Mika's singing on the French songs. But they sound good. :mikalove:

Thank you very much for the link. I can't make sense of all that Japanese writing, though. :shocked:

Sorry, missed your post.

I was too busy to come to the MFC, couldn't help you.:doh:

Just got the Japanese edition with Your Sympathy in the mail today! I ordered it as an import CD from Amazon UK. Man, that was expensive, but it's nice to finally have the complete Life In Cartoon Motion experience. :mikalove:

I'm happy to hear it. Congrats dear !! :thumb_yello: