September 21st... let's do something crazy!!!

Kasia_xxx

Hey guys!

I've just had this idea... Mika said on the radio a few weeks ago that he would do a surprise show in London around the release of TBWKTM... Anyway... regardless this (if it happens at all) I was thinking if we couldn't celebrate the release of the new album somewhere in London together. LET'S SURPRISE MIKA!!! Let's wear Mika fancy clothes, take our copies of the new album and celebrate - a march, manifestation of our love for him, lunch, just a meet-up. Whatever. What do you think? Any ideas? Post them here. Knowing the creativity of MFC I know we'll make something really crazy!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys!

I've just had this idea... Mika said on the radio a few weeks ago that he would do a surprise show in London around the release of TBWKTM... Anyway... regardless this (if it happens at all) I was thinking if we couldn't celebrate the release of the new album somewhere in London together. LET'S SURPRISE MIKA!!! Let's wear Mika fancy clothes, take our copies of the new album and celebrate - a march, manifestation of our love for him, lunch, just a meet-up. Whatever. What do you think? Any ideas? Post them here. Knowing the creativity of MFC I know we'll make something really crazy!

A nice idea but best not to organise anything in case Mika's got something planned first! :wink2:

The Wizard works in mysterious ways after all lol

This is just another reason to make me sad because I don't live in London! :tears:

I'll send my heart there on a paper plane! :tears:

I'll do something crazy on that day for sure! Wear something or do something...i won't let it pass just like that!

That's a wonderful idea...a very MFCesque one! :lol3:

This is just another reason to make me sad because I don't live in London! :tears:

I'll do something crazy on that day for sure! Wear something or do something...i won't let it pass just like that!

Im definitely going to do something crazy too that day... just donno what yet :naughty:

me too:furious::dunno::crybaby:I dont live in london...

I like this idea:wink2:

A nice idea but best not to organise anything in case Mika's got something planned first! :wink2:

The Wizard works in mysterious ways after all lol

I think its good Mika is doing something at that time, if there is a gig, more MFCrs will be flying to London (or wherever the gig is)

we wait until he anounces it, and plan something quickly for the day after the gig... a picnic, a meet up- a water fight, whatever, and if there is a meet and great after the gig, we might even get Mika to join... :biggrin2:

its complex, but what do you guys think?

Hey guys!

yes im up for it :thumb_yello:

crazy together?

crazy together all right...miles should be a problem in gettin crazy people together! :lol3:

i have no idea what to do on that day yet...besides from going 2 school...but i'll see...

I'll set myself on the "Stand by mode" and wait for my craziness to reach it's ultimate level! :lmfao:

I think its good Mika is doing something at that time, if there is a gig, more MFCrs will be flying to London (or wherever the gig is)

we wait until he anounces it, and plan something quickly for the day after the gig... a picnic, a meet up- a water fight, whatever, and if there is a meet and great after the gig, we might even get Mika to join... :biggrin2:

its complex, but what do you guys think?

Stable idea methinks :thumb_yello:

crazy together all right...miles should be a problem in gettin crazy people together! :lol3:

i have no idea what to do on that day yet...besides from going 2 school...but i'll see...

I'll set myself on the "Stand by mode" and wait for my craziness to reach it's ultimate level! :lmfao:

well it doesnt cost much to take a plane from denmark to where you live. Uk too though... but maybe i could stay at ya place cos i think i need to find a hotel room in London then :blink: I just know i need and have to have some fun that day... and even better... i live alone :pbjt:

well it doesnt cost much to take a plane from denmark to where you live. Uk too though... but maybe i could stay at ya place cos i think i need to find a hotel room in London then :blink: I just know i need and have to have some fun that day... and even better... i live alone :pbjt:

I was talking about "miles not having to be a problem" as long as we have the Internet...cheap and fast( but not good)...:roftl::aah:

You don't really have to move too far away from your home to do something crazy, Angel! :thumb_yello: Nor coming in Romania, Nor going to London...at home..crazy is even crazier when you do it in an environment where you wouldn't be expected to be crazy...

Some flyers in the school toilet would do...:mf_rosetinted: (no...they're too restrictive :sneaky2: )

I was talking about "miles not having to be a problem" as long as we have the Internet...cheap and fast( but not good)...:roftl::aah:

You don't really have to move too far away from your home to do something crazy, Angel! :thumb_yello: Nor coming in Romania, Nor going to London...at home..crazy is even crazier when you do it in an environment where you wouldn't be expected to be crazy...

Some flyers in the school toilet would do...:mf_rosetinted: (no...they're too restrictive :sneaky2: )

I'll find something crazy to do... Still have a month to find out some :shocked:

And i think that month will feel like forever? will for me

I'll find something crazy to do... Still have a month to find out some :shocked:

And i think that month will feel like forever? will for me

I know...I really want to cry listening to "I see you" and jump around to "Rain" and cry some more at "By the time" and "Pick up off the floor"

I really feel like this album will make me cry a lot! :lol3:

We keep in touch Angel! :biggrin2: Ideas come best at night! :naughty:

I know...I really want to cry listening to "I see you" and jump around to "Rain" and cry some more at "By the time" and "Pick up off the floor"

I really feel like this album will make me cry a lot! :lol3:

We keep in touch Angel! :biggrin2: Ideas come best at night! :naughty:

Think there will be a lot of crying and jumping around.

Ok, so if there's a gig then perfect - even better cause more MFCers!

If not each of us could do something special for the day in London or anywhere and either film it or post here what we've done:naughty:

Waterfight or picnic sounds cool!:thumb_yello: Anything MFC that day will be just great and the more people join in, the better- after all all of us are just waiting for that day since the release date was announced!

• 2 weeks later...
I am afraid I'll take my plan out of the apartment in a very subtle way...

in a toilet

and blow my neighbors couple of days later when I'll get my album! :)

You'll wait? :shocked: Why?

Ive order the delux version but i want the "normal" too.... have too cos i cant wait :naughty: