September 21st... let's do something crazy!!!

Kasia_xxx

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll wait? :shocked: Why?

Ive order the delux version but i want the "normal" too.... have too cos i cant wait :naughty:

Oh well...I've ordered it on Amazon it should be here on the 22nd - 23rd if not later. But I don;t mind. :pinkbow: what's another day in comparison to a year of waiting?

Plus I've ordered the single along with it...so... :)

Oh well...I've ordered it on Amazon it should be here on the 22nd - 23rd if not later. But I don;t mind. :pinkbow: what's another day in comparison to a year of waiting?

you've ordered both version??? WOW!

i just could convinced my mum to buy me the deluxe version, if i tell her i want the normal one, i'm sure she'll ask me if i'm kidding her!!!:blink::naughty:

i just could convinced my mum to buy me the deluxe version, if i tell her i want the normal one, i'm sure she'll ask me if i'm kidding her!!!:blink::naughty:

On my list you'll find the delux, "normal" and 2 golden 7" vinyls. one of em for a member here

I SO wish I lived in London . . . cause I LOVE the idea!!! :aah:

I so wish too! Cant imagine how much fun they'll have. And the surprise gig thingy :shocked:

SKIP THIS POST IF YOU'RE EATING AND HAVE A STRONG IMAGINATION.:

I'm having my big toenails taken out...does that count as crazy? :naughty:

Why?

Hope it wont hurt too much... im prob. also going to get one of mine taken out someday (soon maybe) cos of wearing too small shoes by mistake at the Mika show i went to...

Edited by Dark Angel

No, Ceci.

I have ordered the deluxe version and the WAG single. :wink2:

SKIP THIS POST IF YOU'RE EATING AND HAVE A STRONG IMAGINATION.:

I'm having my big toenails taken out...does that count as crazy? :naughty:

OMFG!!! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

I think Ill get mine about a week later- thats about how long it takes them- and Im gonna take that CD and dance around in the street like a crazy maniac singing I am ****ing golden for like half an hour...

I ordered the deluxe version, a golden vinyl (planning on a 12" one too) and is very hoping Mika will put the entire album on a vinyl too, and am SO going to buy that too...

am planing on a GK 12" vinyl, but that dosnt really count... :naughty:

I think Ill get mine about a week later- thats about how long it takes them- and Im gonna take that CD and dance around in the street like a crazy maniac singing I am ****ing golden for like half an hour...

I ordered the deluxe version, a golden vinyl (planning on a 12" one too) and is very hoping Mika will put the entire album on a vinyl too, and am SO going to buy that too...

am planing on a GK 12" vinyl, but that dosnt really count... :naughty:

I wish I could get myself the vinyls! but don;t have the thing to play them with :boxed:

The album will do for me for sure...:biggrin2:

And yeah, I can so imagine the day I'll come home and find the album in it's transparent plastic wrapping on my desk waiting to be played.

I will never forget the day I received my PDP DVD. It was the 13th of November last year 2 days after it's release and just half an hour (like 12:30 pm) before I hit the road to school, the postwoman rings the bell and brings a package from Amazon.

My grandma called me and gave me this DVD sized cardboard box and I started yelling and jumping and crying. I opened it and and started looking through it and sniff it (I love the smell of new books :blush-anim-cl: and new things in general ) and took it to school with me and in that night when I came back I've watched it with all my family.

The funny thing is that my LICM DVD (which was my one-way ticket to a mad life :roftl: I mean I bought it after I saw the concert on TV and i just fell in love completely with Meeks, though I had been listening to his music for a year then) was bought at 12:22 pm (on the 2nd of May last year I still have the receipt in my wallet) and it's just surreal how I got both DVDs at almost the same hours.

Hey guys!

I've just had this idea... Mika said on the radio a few weeks ago that he would do a surprise show in London around the release of TBWKTM... Anyway... regardless this (if it happens at all) I was thinking if we couldn't celebrate the release of the new album somewhere in London together. LET'S SURPRISE MIKA!!! Let's wear Mika fancy clothes, take our copies of the new album and celebrate - a march, manifestation of our love for him, lunch, just a meet-up. Whatever. What do you think? Any ideas? Post them here. Knowing the creativity of MFC I know we'll make something really crazy!

Well, fingers crossed, I'll be at the Paul O Grady show filming that day.

So if he does do a surprise gig, I'll be in London anyway.

I wish I could get myself the vinyls! but don;t have the thing to play them with :boxed:

The album will do for me for sure...:biggrin2:

And yeah, I can so imagine the day I'll come home and find the album in it's transparent plastic wrapping on my desk waiting to be played.

I will never forget the day I received my PDP DVD. It was the 13th of November last year 2 days after it's release and just half an hour (like 12:30 pm) before I hit the road to school, the postwoman rings the bell and brings a package from Amazon.

My grandma called me and gave me this DVD sized cardboard box and I started yelling and jumping and crying. I opened it and and started looking through it and sniff it (I love the smell of new books :blush-anim-cl: and new things in general ) and took it to school with me and in that night when I came back I've watched it with all my family.

The funny thing is that my LICM DVD (which was my one-way ticket to a mad life :roftl: I mean I bought it after I saw the concert on TV and i just fell in love completely with Meeks, though I had been listening to his music for a year then) was bought at 12:22 pm (on the 2nd of May last year I still have the receipt in my wallet) and it's just surreal how I got both DVDs at almost the same hours.

I dont have the thing to play it on either- getting them framed :wub2:

I dont have PDP though ive been told its reallt good! so Im saving... but I fell for LiveICM so wonderful! :wub2:

That makes us 2... :naughty:

Try 3...

Why?

Hope it wont hurt too much... im prob. also going to get one of mine taken out someday (soon maybe) cos of wearing too small shoes by mistake at the Mika show i went to...

I have ingrowing toenails that grow in a conical shape. The podiatrist said I'd always have problems with my toenails, so the best thing would be to have them removed.

I'll need at least 4 injections of local anesthetic, but thanks for the support. :)