‹‹I'm a Stripper But Still Masculine›› Mikagasmics Part 24!

keti

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:swoon:

GOD i hope i can see him on Sep. 11. Think i can... 1 month after my first :biggrin2:

hey Angel, the hotl I staed at in London was rather cheap if I remmeber right (it was a while ago) but its central London (right next to the Hyde Park)

do you want me to look it up for you- it was really sweet, right next to a great patisary...?

I guess I wont have my first Mika gig yet... My mom just cant take hints!!! :sneaky2: and when I ask her and plead she mocks me... no fair...

Im starting to question if Ill ever get to see him live!!!:sneaky2:

hate living here god!

hey Angel, the hotl I staed at in London was rather cheap if I remmeber right (it was a while ago) but its central London (right next to the Hyde Park)

do you want me to look it up for you- it was really sweet, right next to a great patisary...?

I guess I wont have my first Mika gig yet... My mom just cant take hints!!! :sneaky2: and when I ask her and plead she mocks me... no fair...

Im starting to question if Ill ever get to see him live!!!:sneaky2:

hate living here god!

hhhmmm.... i think i have a place to stay atm. (a member) But thx anyway

Because we are waiting for the proper on-line versions, not scans :sneaky2:

:blink:

Never noticed we waited for having the good quality ones ... (remembering some small screenshots from a certain video while there are now some bigger ones available .. :fisch::bleh:). What if they never come? Then those pics would have never been posted here? :bleh::roftl:

:roftl::roftl:

I was just about to post them.

That last one is just sooooooooooooo :shocked::blush-anim-cl::wub2::mf_lustslow:

Hmm, don't know if I'm such a big fan of the last one ..

I prefer the first one :teehee:

(not really the troussers :roftl: but just the whole thing .. and especially his face/look :teehee: )