‹‹I'm a Stripper But Still Masculine›› Mikagasmics Part 24!

keti

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a 100% naughty look in his eyes :das:

me like.. a lot... And with the wet hair and no shirt at the same time :drool::mf_lustslow::swoon:

Ready... set... JUMP!!!! :das:

more like ready, set, faint of deadly gorgeous man for me :roftl:

darn it he's hot! and the voice! just listened to Billy Brown in the car and remmebered how badly I love his voice... :wub2: it happenes to me with every song...

Thanks! I went to the introduction page and posted...not sure what you guys wanna know haha but if you wanna know something just ask...im usually on here drooling over Mika for most of the day haha :roftl:

so are we love, so are we :blush-anim-cl:

more like ready, set, faint of deadly gorgeous man for me :roftl:

darn it he's hot! and the voice! just listened to Billy Brown in the car and remmebered how badly I love his voice... :wub2: it happenes to me with every song...

so are we love, so are we :blush-anim-cl:

Faint instead of "jump" on him when he looks THAT hot n sexy? :shocked: Do know im talking about a "chicken" jump on him thingy? :naughty: Can always faint after :biggrin2:

eehhhmmm... sounds like you havnet been listning to him for some time before that?

Thanks! I went to the introduction page and posted...not sure what you guys wanna know haha but if you wanna know something just ask...im usually on here drooling over Mika for most of the day haha :roftl:

Not the only one... think most in here does that

:fisch: haha. I actually had an R.A. that looked a lot like him and when I realized it I was like :freak: oh and where did the mini-clip in your sig come from?!!

Mikas sweet hot dancing? from Australia. Singing "sweet dreams (are made of this)"

I would luv to be that mic stand in it...:naughty:

Faint instead of "jump" on him when he looks THAT hot n sexy? :shocked: Do know im talking about a "chicken" jump on him thingy? :naughty: Can always faint after :biggrin2:

eehhhmmm... sounds like you havnet been listning to him for some time before that?

true that... :roftl:

about 16 hours... :naughty: no wait, less, I listened to Lady Jane while I was painting the other day... so about 12...

but I fall for his voice every 5 minutes really...

oh ho! he's your stud again is he?! I dont think so- now you have to wait in line like the rest of us... take a number! :roftl:

Shut it you :bleh:

Me & Mika have something special .. :mf_rosetinted: Sorry :teehee:

:naughty:

I'm glad you do ... I'm feeling a little :doh:

:aah:

How's you :)

Hope you win Belgium tickets by the way ... just saw that new comp UM Belgium set up :thumb_yello:

I'm stressed :boxed:

I hope so too .. :wub2:

(and first of all I hope I can get the day off .. otherwise some people will kill me if I win .. :boxed: )