‹‹I'm a Stripper But Still Masculine›› Mikagasmics Part 24!

keti

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello everyone :bye:

hi dear!! :bye:

Im lost a lot too in his eyes. But most the naught look in his eyes thingy. But they are so beautiful. So... so.... just some you can look in for a long time...

he should be declared illegal, or at least dangerous for the health. period. :aah:

I decided to DO something...and Im gonna do a short movie on how I feel right now..I'll show you morrow alright?:shocked:

oh wow!!! *curious* :bleh:

28358769-d7316a143e5849ce5d465c0ba9.jpg

not jealous. Nope not at all.... :tears:

i'm not jealous or envious... i'm just sad for my misery... :badmood:

and the fact that we don't know absolutely nothing about what the hell he will do in italy this month, and above all if we can take part... just makes me furious!!! :mad3:

anyway, he's always... :swoon:

damn!!!!!

:bye:

I was fine .. but I think I'm getting depressed now :boxed:

and the fact that we don't know absolutely nothing about what the hell he will do in italy this month' date=' and above all if we can take part... just makes me furious!!! :mad3:[/quote']

I'm not ashamed to admit I'm jealous, I'm not envious tho :teehee: Of course I wish I was there, who wouldn't. :teehee:

Bienie! In deze thread gevraagd aub! http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19596 :aah:

Wat is jouw voorkeur?

I'm not ashamed to admit I'm jealous, I'm not envious tho :teehee: Of course I wish I was there, who wouldn't. :teehee:

Bienie! In deze thread gevraagd aub! http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19596 :aah:

Wat is jouw voorkeur?

I don't know what I am, but I'm just feeling bad :sneaky2:

Don't think it has much to do with the party though .. It's just those damn nightshifts, they always mess with me .. And I have a headache, and my back is killing me (was great camping this weekend :naughty::roftl:) and ... and ... you know :mf_rosetinted:

Welke thread is het? Ik kan niet op linkjes klikken ..

Probably ... Just have no idea when, since I'm working all the time :sneaky2:

ohhh ok! i'll just drink for you tonight then :thumb_yello:

and the fact that we don't know absolutely nothing about what the hell he will do in italy this month' date=' and above all if we can take part... just makes me furious!!! :mad3:

anyway, he's always... :swoon:

damn!!!!![/quote']

Italy this month? wow! hate livin in Denmark... when was the last time he did some interview or show here? :sneaky2::tears: did the malmö show last month... thts very very close to Denmark. 20-30 min by train... but doesnt change anything! :sneaky2::tears:

I don't know what I am, but I'm just feeling bad :sneaky2:

Don't think it has much to do with the party though .. It's just those damn nightshifts, they always mess with me .. And I have a headache, and my back is killing me (was great camping this weekend :naughty::roftl:) and ... and ... you know :mf_rosetinted:

Welke thread is het? Ik kan niet op linkjes klikken ..

Oh! De showcase meet up thread :teehee:

Well, I'm still happy actually :naughty: Still on my mika high, it would just be even more amazing to be there. And idd! Working at night sucks!

Oh! De showcase meet up thread :teehee:

Well, I'm still happy actually :naughty: Still on my mika high, it would just be even more amazing to be there. And idd! Working at night sucks!

I'm gonna take a look :wink2:

I think I'm getting off my pink cloud .. Getting back to reality sucks :aah:

I'm gonna take a look :wink2:

I think I'm getting off my pink cloud .. Getting back to reality sucks :aah:

I know!! I went to the beach with some friends this weekend, you should think that would be fun but it wasn't at all! :aah: Compared to that Mika high I had, this was just plain dull! And I got 'sad' about it! It really was a big shock back to reality... Luckily, I got my 'high' back by reading the reports thread again and watching all the vids :teehee:

Italy this month? wow! hate livin in Denmark... when was the last time he did some interview or show here? :sneaky2::tears: did the malmö show last month... thts very very close to Denmark. 20-30 min by train... but doesnt change anything! :sneaky2::tears:

he said he would come in sept.. so we are here waiting for the messiah arrival as we're some desperate poor things knowing absolutely NOTHING!!!

i know what you mean... i could go to munich (5hrs drive tho) but i can't cuz that bloody competition is reserved to german ppl!!! (no offence to germans of course!)

and i'm sitting here missing all the fun!!! i see lots of ppl having blasts, i'm happy for them, i'm happy for mika himself, but i'm def NOT happy for me!!! :aah:

Hello Guys! xxx

for you...

smile2g.jpg

aww, nice and so true!!!!

and mika can smile so well!!! :teehee:

Edited by Lil'Violet

I know!! I went to the beach with some friends this weekend, you should think that would be fun but it wasn't at all! :aah: Compared to that Mika high I had, this was just plain dull! And I got 'sad' about it! It really was a big shock back to reality... Luckily, I got my 'high' back by reading the reports thread again and watching all the vids :teehee:

Well, my weekend was fun .. Drove off saturday-afternoon to go "camping" (we had a horse-competition and went the day before so we wouldn't have to rush to much on sunday-morning..) and had a great evening + a good night and a great day yesterday ..

But today ... :boxed: