‹‹I'm a Stripper But Still Masculine›› Mikagasmics Part 24!

keti

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God i love you!!!! :naughty:

Theres nothing bad about it... kinda... ive been send there 3 times i think... you'll survive! :biggrin2:

You can always blame MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!! not me cos im like this atm. cos of Mika :roftl:

But i guess you dont mind? :wink2:

I know, I loved the naughty corner :das:

But .... we're everywhere :mf_rosetinted: It wouldn't help :aah:

:lmao:

Can only be from twitter.... think he is checking out here? :blink:

Well, the title of this thread is veryyy intriguing I must say :aah:

Edited by Droopsy

My name is Angelique (not my birthname) but ppl calls me Angel (dark angel, dirty angel & bunny boiler)

noooo i havnet. cant feel it except for i can feel it in my mood thingy... thats about it. I can still walk ect. have only effected my mind.... takes a lot more to get me drunk so i cant walk, write ect. :biggrin2:

Bunny Boiler lol

Oh and when I said drunk I meant drunk mind :D

You cause me ALOT of trouble you know?

I just went out of the shower(yup I was serious about it-my hormones are buzzing:blush-anim-cl:) and my mum asked me why did I take a shower In the middle of the night,I had a shower 3 hours earlier. I didint know what to answear!

And earlier on my mum went into my bedroom to ask me something and the saw me writing: Malibu(its a vodka....bla bla bla you know, when you askedme bout favourite drink) Oh boy I had a lot to explain!

:lmao:

Well, the title of this thread is veryyy intrigueing I must say :aah:

When I was still in Lurking Under-Cover Monkee mode. This is the first thread I came to. *shifty eyes* Hee Hee so it would not surprise me at all

naah, silver/blue= kool...having a skinny long feet is :hair:

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/6162/08092009381.jpg

like a clown on purpose damn gotta wear these someday :teehee:

the ones you linked are cool!!! :thumb_yello:

go and wear them fearless!!!! :punk:

But i guess you dont mind? :wink2:

not at all.. :naughty:

but as i'm the older here atm, i should keep a certain wisdom i suppose... :roftl::lmfao:

Well, the title of this thread is veryyy intrigueing I must say :aah:

Love that corner too

Asked a few days ago 4 friends of mine about here... the first thing they came up with was this thread sounds interesting but it would take a long time to go though :roftl: Told em to go though it if they like naughty girlz... and i know they do

When I was still in Lurking Under-Cover Monkee mode. This is the first thread I came to. *shifty eyes* Hee Hee so it would not surprise me at all

See!

:teehee:

Whats a naughty corner? Am I missing something?

It's a thread that was created for people that act a little naughty on the forum like angel's doing now *ahum*

Then people can tell them to go there and get it out of their system :teehee:

mikasoundsThank you so much to all of you who came tonight. That was one the funnest nights in the last few years. You turned the pub into a club. x

Going down in a mood again...Quick can somebody cheer me up? :(

Yup, same :boxed: Angel where are u, I think you can cheer us up again :aah:

And earlier on my mum went into my bedroom to ask me something and the saw me writing: Malibu(its a vodka....bla bla bla you know, when you askedme bout favourite drink) Oh boy I had a lot to explain!

never stay here while relatives are around!!! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

but tell me more abuout this naughty corner... i mean, i know what it is, but when they send you there you have only access to that thread? what happens exactly? :teehee:

Bunny Boiler lol

Oh and when I said drunk I meant drunk mind :D

You cause me ALOT of trouble you know?

I just went out of the shower(yup I was serious about it-my hormones are buzzing:blush-anim-cl:) and my mum asked me why did I take a shower In the middle of the night,I had a shower 3 hours earlier. I didint know what to answear!

Well do you know what a bunny boiler is?

dunk mind... yeah maybe... thats most in the naught side :biggrin2:

I donno what i would have answered if my mum did that except for "theres just some naughty MFCs on atm. that like drinking" or some like that :naughty:

mikasoundsThank you so much to all of you who came tonight. That was one the funnest nights in the last few years. You turned the pub into a club. x

Going down in a mood again...Quick can somebody cheer me up? :(

bigdeal.jpg

alicesitm.jpg

don't forget we're Golden!!! :naughty:

Well do you know what a bunny boiler is?

dunk mind... yeah maybe... thats most in the naught side :biggrin2:

I donno what i would have answered if my mum did that except for "theres just some naughty MFCs on atm. that like drinking" or some like that :naughty:

yeah but youe 24-im 10 yrs younger xD

I dont know what a bunny boiler is but it sounds funny. Wouldn't mind and expaniation?:thumb_yello::teehee:

yeah but youe 24-im 10 yrs younger xD

I dont know what a bunny boiler is but it sounds funny. Wouldn't mind and expaniation?:thumb_yello::teehee:

from the film 'Fatal Attraction'

the trailer makes me cry and have nightmares. :mf_rosetinted:

i used to have pet rabbits.