‹‹I'm a Stripper But Still Masculine›› Mikagasmics Part 24!

keti

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you! the second was a collabiration between myself and Alice.

My mum came into the room and asked me why do I "Aaaaaawwww" so much and I was only reading the "poems" I loved the one with roses and violests the most. My mum said I spend too much time on MFC and Im brainwashed. I said yeah I am brainwashed....BUT ITS ALL MIKAS FAULT!:sneaky2::roftl::roftl::roftl:

thank you! the second was a collabiration between myself and Alice.

My mum came into the room and asked me why do I "Aaaaaawwww" so much and I was only reading the "poems" I loved the one with roses and violests the most. My mum said I spend too much time on MFC and Im brainwashed. I said yeah I am brainwashed....BUT ITS ALL MIKAS FAULT!:sneaky2::roftl::roftl::roftl:

awwww. i'm trying to be quiet cos my mum's in bed :teehee:

thank you. :huglove:

always blame Mika..... or the dog if you haven't got a Mika... :mf_rosetinted:

supported and promoted him as much as i could... wasnt sleeping ect. cos i wanted to support and promote him, was calling at interviews (interviews in the states), cos he think it crazy i have more than 14 Gb with him, "stalking" him online when there was live shows and interviews in a crazy way ect. :naughty: he just knows me and he knows what i think about him cos he was checking a forum i was on... and his own... :blush-anim-cl:

aha...:biggrin2:

Yes I do try to be quiet but its hard!

I dont have a dog..Ill blame Meeks:roftl::roftl: Poor Him...:D

Meeks Blames it on the Girls so I think it's ok. Ha ha I luckily no longer share the computer in the common areas. I have mine in my room so I can be goofy to my hearts content. However my family has determined that I am now certifiable since I've become interested in our dear boy.

If it helps, I think he DID go home... Mfc'ers are a tiring bunch! :roftl:

hey what video is that of mika ??? :blink: :blink:

A very nice one :naughty:

Hmmmm to have a Mika eh :das::roftl:

Hmm .. it's nice to have a Mika :wub2::naughty:

Goodnight Violet & Droopsy! :bye:

That was back then. Has changed since i joined here.... last time i talked to him was 3 weeks ago :shocked: reminds me of he wanna help me with promoteing WAG in the GnR area and tell me what he thinks about it so i can use it...

Sorry did I miss anything? Do you mean this guy from Guns n Roses? But what do you mean you changed?