‹‹I'm a Stripper But Still Masculine›› Mikagasmics Part 24!

keti

wait! I see you in the background! and he is looking away! what did you say to him?! :blink:

That's not me :bleh:

He would never look like that if I said anything to him just before .. :naughty::teehee:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not me :bleh:

He would never look like that if I said anything to him just before .. :naughty::teehee:

no no, that is you...

I think I know what it was- you said you are going to see AT when he asked if you would like some chicken for dinner (or dessert) that night... :aah:

no no, that is you...

I think I know what it was- you said you are going to see AT when he asked if you would like some chicken for dinner (or dessert) that night... :aah:

:doh::lmfao:

Amazing ...

i know :sad: now i'm so sad :sad: I never felt like this :tears:

Have tried it a few times on my old comp. and i feelt pretty sad too after. But had enough 6 month time ago when my old comp. broke completly Still have a lot of things on it i would love to have on my laptop

Dont be sad... maybe this piccy can help a lil?

page0210-1.jpg

Edited by Dark Angel

Have tried it a few times on my old comp. and i feelt pretty sad too after. But had enough 6 month time ago when my old comp. broke completly Still have a lot of things on it i would love to have on my laptop

:( yeah is much information , me too have more information and pics and vids etc.

Don't be sad..

1197998877.jpg

;):huglove:

thank you :huglove: