‹‹I'm a Stripper But Still Masculine›› Mikagasmics Part 24!

keti

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am i the only one whos haveing a few probs. with the server atm.?

Why should he? To check out how insane some fans are and himself? :naughty:

no, youre not- my comp is "heating up" when Im in this site today! stuck! :sneaky2:

(I can see why its heating up, but tonight?!

do you think Mika is a fan of himself?

no, youre not- my comp is "heating up" when Im in this site today! stuck! :sneaky2:

(I can see why its heating up, but tonight?!

do you think Mika is a fan of himself?

Mine is heating up too and makes it damn slow :sneaky2: Im too but doesnt make me slow :naughty:

Hope hell only check out the news section... if he checks out some on here! But maye if he is a bit drunk and bored?:blink:

Mine is heating up too and makes it damn slow :sneaky2: Im too but doesnt make me slow :naughty:

Hope hell only check out the news section... if he checks out some on here! But maye if he is a bit drunk and bored?:blink:

no, just sweaty for us!

same with kicking- I got kicked, and only bruised! I kicked the comp and it shut down... you dont see me doing that!

maybe- but he is in NY... Im pretty sure he's not bored... but if he had time for a walk this morning- I guess he might be... :blink:

no, just sweaty for us!

same with kicking- I got kicked, and only bruised! I kicked the comp and it shut down... you dont see me doing that!

maybe- but he is in NY... Im pretty sure he's not bored... but if he had time for a walk this morning- I guess he might be... :blink:

Kicked your comp? :blink: The only come thingy ive done that with is a screen. My ex did it another way... was jumping on his cmp, screen or keyboard :shocked::roftl:

This one .... they're really good ... you should check them out

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw :blush-anim-cl::teehee::wub2:

That blond guy looks nice .. :aah:

(it shows 1.008 views at the moment btw .. :naughty::wink2:)

Kicked your comp? :blink: The only come thingy ive done that with is a screen. My ex did it another way... was jumping on his cmp, screen or keyboard :shocked::roftl:

:roftl::roftl:

well, it was a long time ago- and our comp liked freezing and disconectin the screen, so I simply kicked it to his death... or coma...

but when we got it on again- it worked flawlessly! i have a magic kick! :biggrin2:

Perv ... would never have me having those thoughts :fisch:

No, of course not :mf_rosetinted:

(me neither :bleh:)

sure... of course not :mf_rosetinted:

*sighs* I'm gonna miss this thread in September when I go back to school. :(

school in September here too... not going to stop me from coming here though :bleh:

whats school really anyway?!

:roftl::roftl:

well, it was a long time ago- and our comp liked freezing and disconectin the screen, so I simply kicked it to his death... or coma...

but when we got it on again- it worked flawlessly! i have a magic kick! :biggrin2:

Was a few years ago too i saw him do it... donno how many times he have done it since. Prob. a lot :roftl:

me too :blush-anim-cl: I wish I could go through the webcam into his room... and so on and so on.. :naughty:

me too, me too, me too :biggrin2:

sure... of course not :mf_rosetinted:

school in September here too... not going to stop me from coming here though :bleh:

whats school really anyway?!

I know, but this year I gotta buckle down and study alot! My school is so pushy though! Damn grammar school :sneaky2:. It's really gonna limit my time on here :(

I'll still get on :biggrin2: Just not as much as I am now.