‹‹I'm a Stripper But Still Masculine›› Mikagasmics Part 24!

keti

I know, but this year I gotta buckle down and study alot! My school is so pushy though! Damn grammar school :sneaky2:. It's really gonna limit my time on here :(

I'll still get on :biggrin2: Just not as much as I am now.

well luckily for me- im doing fine in school... 93 avrage and im not trying one bit (arnt I just one of those annoying kids who do well in school without trying?! :aah: )

so it dosnt bother me that bad... besides- when I dont have much friends at school, MFC is a good replacement! :biggrin2:

but Im wishing you to do really well in school and come here often!!! :huglove:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well luckily for me- im doing fine in school... 93 avrage and im not trying one bit (arnt I just one of those annoying kids who do well in school without trying?! :aah: )

so it dosnt bother me that bad... besides- when I dont have much friends at school, MFC is a good replacement! :biggrin2:

but Im wishing you to do really well in school and come here often!!! :huglove:

I will try! I love you guys :wub2:

I'm a loner at school to be truthful :teehee: I don't really get along with anyone else :emot-sad:

But MFC always cheers me up when I come home :biggrin2:

I'm like that too! I'm in the top for most but I want to try harder this year :biggrin2: And I'm doing my art GCSE a year early so I'm expecting alot of coursework this year, too :naughty:

I'll still be here, though. As much as I can :thumb_yello:

I will try! I love you guys :wub2:

I'm a loner at school to be truthful :teehee: I don't really get along with anyone else :emot-sad:

But MFC always cheers me up when I come home :biggrin2:

I'm like that too! I'm in the top for most but I want to try harder this year :biggrin2: And I'm doing my art GCSE a year early so I'm expecting alot of coursework this year, too :naughty:

I'll still be here, though. As much as I can :thumb_yello:

I hate people my age t my school...

I remember i did that too! And hated school A LOT!!! Was the outside...

same... I find people tend to use me and walk away... or simply not get me and make fun all the time...

Im not bullied, no, but still I hate my possision so bad!

10dtimh-1.jpg

Donno why but the first word that pops up in my head each time i see this pic is spanking :naughty:

108.png

:wub2:

You don't know why? Yeah right :lmfao: