Mika in Toronto, ON at The Sound Academy

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww...there, there...it was just a dream. *pats her on the shoulder*

I've had these kinds of dreams too - where I forgot my concert tickets at home! :shocked:

:roftl:

Yeah I hate them so much, they scare me. I always have to tripple check to see if I haven what I need and if I am not missing anything. :shocked:

Speaking of tickets - sure hope they arrive in the mail soon. :blink:

Yeah, everyday I out-of-character-ly go to get the mail, hoping it has arrived, but no cigar. :blink:

I don't think so,

I hope we do because if we don't my dad is forcing us to eat at Gretzky's with him :naughty:

I sense slight disappointment in that statement. :naughty:

Girls you don't understand the Mika gig protocol. Unless you want to do something else at the crack of dawn, the only special plan for a GA concert is to queue. :naughty:

Ha, that's true. So how are we going to work out food? The venue is basically in the middle of the boonies (:mf_rosetinted:). We should get pizza delivered to us in line. :roftl: Or bring our own meal, of course. :naughty:

Girls you don't understand the Mika gig protocol. Unless you want to do something else at the crack of dawn, the only special plan for a GA concert is to queue. :naughty:

Yeah, the queue owns your day. You arrive, get your number, and only leave to grab meals or take a potty break. :freak:

That's half the fun though. If people aren't being dicks, I kind of like queueing. Not sure about this gig though, queuing in the middle of nowhere. :aah:

Not sure about this gig though, queuing in the middle of nowhere. :aah:

I went there before, for another concert. By myself. It was so boring. But I think since there are going to be a group of us, it'll be fantastic...I'm sure. Plus, we can always stroll over and take a look at the lake. :roftl:

I just emailed Sandbags to inquire about tickets (when we might expect them to arrive). I'll let you know when they respond. I've read some people going to the NYC show have already received them in the mail from Sandbags UK.

Helen from Sandbags is very prompt to respond I must say! :thumb_yello:

Here's her email response to me this morning:

We received the tickets yesterday and orders going to US addresses have been dispatched. Orders to Canadian addresses will take a little longer but should be mailed by Tuesday.

Kind regards

Helen@sandbag

:thumb_yello:

I just showed Andrew the outfit I have in mind for this gig; he told me I look like a hooker. :naughty:

Maybe I'll save the hooker outfit for Montreal. :teehee:

Ha! I found that I could only find gold clothes in those kind of stores.... :teehee:

I did manage to find this gold sequined, skinny, scarf at a regular store:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=440535

:sneaky2: why? cuz you think you'll blend in easier? :lmao:

There are more Good Gone Girls in Montreal than Toronto?! :shocked:

WHAT? Wait a second... thats in like TWO WEEKS now! How did it get here so quickly?! ZOMG! I can't believe it.

TWO WEEEKSSSSS! :shocked::biggrin2:

Me either. :shocked:

I can't wait to finally meet some of you. :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

15 days!!! :biggrin2:

I just emailed Sandbags to inquire about tickets (when we might expect them to arrive). I'll let you know when they respond. I've read some people going to the NYC show have already received them in the mail from Sandbags UK.

Okay, good, I'm getting a bit worried. :blink:

Helen from Sandbags is very prompt to respond I must say! :thumb_yello:

Here's her email response to me this morning:

We received the tickets yesterday and orders going to US addresses have been dispatched. Orders to Canadian addresses will take a little longer but should be mailed by Tuesday.

Kind regards

Helen@sandbag

:thumb_yello:

Why would they send them to the US before Canada when our show is first in the lineup? That's bizarre.:boxed:

I just showed Andrew the outfit I have in mind for this gig; he told me I look like a hooker. :naughty:

Maybe I'll save the hooker outfit for Montreal. :teehee:

:das: I still haven't picked out an outfit.

Me either. :shocked:

I can't wait to finally meet some of you. :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

IM SO PSYCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD!