Mika in Toronto, ON at The Sound Academy

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Frick. I need to buy a raincoat thing. I'm going to find the most ridiculous one possible and wear it with pride. Like this:

http://www.fairyflossbyronbay.com/image/homepage/rainbow-raincoat.jpg

I just remembered this post.

But you should totally go with this, in keeping with the gold theme. :naughty:

Come on those weather reports are about as reliable as Mika. :roftl:

I wouldn't start worrying about it until Sunday night. Even then they're bound to get it wrong :naughty:

I hope so. :shun: It was supposed to rain all night last night and...it didn't.

Edited by iadoremika

Come on those weather reports are about as reliable as Mika. :roftl:

I wouldn't start worrying about it until Sunday night. Even then they're bound to get it wrong :naughty:

Absolutely true, even the morning of! The Weather Network somehow manages to get it wrong every time. You'll look out your window and see sunshine and rainbows, and go online and see "current weather: thunderstorms".

It's supposed to be rainy and below seasonal all week, so I'm thinking we'll be all rained out and have some nice sunshine on Monday. :wink2:

Today, i started KNITTING mika suspenders!! :lmao:

They're going to be thick ones, and if i dont finish in time, it's going to be a scarf :lol3:

Ha, those/it sound cool! I can't wait to see them. :biggrin2:

I still haven't got the shirt (or materials) to make Mika the t-shirt I want to. Probably Friday though. :bleh:

Okay. I've decided I'm wearing a black dress with metal rivet things to this gig. If I had black hair and lipstick, it could almost pass as Goth attire. But it's comfy. :teehee:

Oh and I'm SO bringing facepaints to the queue. Mikasounds-ish colours - black, white, blue, purple, gold, and a glittery purple and silver. If anyone wants in - well, madness loves company. :biggrin2:

okay. I've decided i'm wearing a black dress with metal rivet things to this gig. If i had black hair and lipstick, it could almost pass as goth attire. But it's comfy. :teehee:

Oh and i'm so bringing facepaints to the queue. Mikasounds-ish colours - black, white, blue, purple, gold, and a glittery purple and silver. If anyone wants in - well, madness loves company. :biggrin2:

omgsh!!

can i join in this madtastic celebration?!?! :aah:

Okay. I've decided I'm wearing a black dress with metal rivet things to this gig. If I had black hair and lipstick, it could almost pass as Goth attire. But it's comfy. :teehee:

Oh and I'm SO bringing facepaints to the queue. Mikasounds-ish colours - black, white, blue, purple, gold, and a glittery purple and silver. If anyone wants in - well, madness loves company. :biggrin2:

THATS AN AWESOME IDEA :roftl:

I want to wear glow in the dark paint so mika can see me inside the venu :das:

No!:shocked:

That is not true.

I lived across the bay from there for two years.

It is beautiful there.:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Toronto will welcome Mika warmheartedly once he arrives.:thumb_yello:

No it is the middle of nowhere if you need queuing supplies - toilets, food, shelter, etc. We will have to drive to get anywhere I think.

Are you coming to this gig Kodes???

No it is the middle of nowhere if you need queuing supplies - toilets, food, shelter, etc. We will have to drive to get anywhere I think.

Actually there's go-karting right next to the sound academy,

and there's cherry beach and an asian supermarket about 5/10 min. walking distance!

we could eat some chinese food and get bubble tea!!

or maybe some french fries and hot dogs by the beach! :thumb_yello:

Actually there's go-karting right next to the sound academy,

and there's cherry beach and an asian supermarket about 5/10 min. walking distance!

we could eat some chinese food and get bubble tea!!

or maybe some french fries and hot dogs by the beach! :thumb_yello:

Well unlike Mika I'm a REAL vegetarian so I don't eat hot dogs. :roftl:

And I'm not sure the go karting will help us although it sounds like fun!! Didn't the Docks used to have a drive-in as well?

Thanks for the tip on the supermarket though. That will be helpful. Think we will drive around there on the weekend to see what's what.